PDA

View Full Version : Curled up in a fetal position

FartinMowler
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:28 PM
So I had two attacks of pain that felt like someone stabbing a hunting knife in my kidneys. I just wondering if you guys might want my stone if I shit out and you can mail it to each other?

Rongi
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:30 PM
You're a weird one mowler, you leave, then come back, then leave, then come back. A lot of people do this, the weird part is that you come back. Are you aware that no one likes you :)?

mburbank
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:31 PM
I think scanning it would be fine.

Les Waste
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:32 PM
I might be wrong, but I thought you piss out kidney stones, not shit them out.

Have fun with that, though! :)

Rongi
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:33 PM
I might be wrong, but I thought you piss out kidney stones, not shit them out.

He might not be talking about kidney stones...

Mowler, do you enjoy shoving foriegn objects into your anus :(?

Esuohlim
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:36 PM
If it is a kidney stone, I hope it's the size of an 8-ball.

A MAGIC 8-ball. >:

FartinMowler
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:41 PM
I don't come and go I just lurk. I am self employed and this is my busy time of the season.

I didn't know that you have to piss it out? The Ultra-sound tech said that I might have a renal blockage? I don't fucking know but she asked me if I passed anything so I assumed that I was going to be shitting out a stone not pissing it out. I am freaked out though because the local hospital isn't really open for business because of the SARS stuff going on. My mom keeps asking if I eat alot of peanuts or nuts.

Jeanette X
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Here is some information about kidney stones. I hope it helps you.

http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/kidney/pubs/stonadul/stonadul.htm

FartinMowler
Apr 30th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Thanks Jeanette X.

I can relate to the fist line of the info:

Kidney stones, one of the most painful of the urologic disorders.

There even more painful than reading Rongi replies.

Rongi
Apr 30th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Oh snap :lol!

The Unseen
Apr 30th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Curse the gods, fartin is back :(
Well, at least he's suffering

Captain Robo
Apr 30th, 2003, 05:46 PM
A renal blockage refers to the renal vein/artery in either kidney.

Renal isn't Anal.

And if the guy says anything about a pelvis, he's not talking about your hip; that's also a part of the kidney.

:rolleyes

Jeanette X
Apr 30th, 2003, 05:49 PM
No problem FM. Hope you feel better.

mburbank
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Kidney stones are said to be VERY painful. You are lucky to be living in the days of ultrasound. The bits you pass (out the front, not the back) will be far smaller.

And no, old as I am, I have not had them. Shingles, once, but not kidney stones.

And I've decided I like Fartin, which is saying a lot since he started out attacking Cherry, who is one of my most favoritest people here. I hope once she has her bookstore up and running she checks in with us.

Why do I like Fartin? Because he's weathered a lengthy I-mockery assault without getting pissy.

DO NOT SAY ANYTHING STUPID FARTIN! I'M TRYING TO HELP HERE!

Plus I feel bad about his stones which honest to God are supposed to hurt like nobodies business. And he's from Canada.

FartinMowler
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Had to say "Pissy"

Les Waste
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:54 PM
I once heard that sometimes Kidney stones get so big you can't pass them. When that happens, they used stick a needle in your urethra (THE HOLE YOUR PEE COMES OUT OF) to manually break it up. Unless you're extremely poor, they don't do that any more. They stick you in a hot tub and sonically break up the stone. Or something.

I agree with Max, I don't think Fartin sucks anymore after being epically bombarded by posts telling him he sucks and not throwing a hissy fit. It's like how fraternities accept members by viciously paddling their asses or sticking a lit candle in their asshole and making them swim across a frozen river without letting the fire go out. Or something else having to do with each other's asses.

YEAH, GO FRATS!!! YEAH!!! >: :rolleyes

Black Midnight
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:06 PM
okay, i don't have a problem with FartinMowler, but for the love of god, why the fuck do you feel you need to tell US this? why don't you go tell your doctor, or something? geez :puke

Les Waste
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:11 PM
YEAH!!! HOW ABOUT, HAVE YOU HEARD OF "TOO MUCH INFORMATION?!?!?!?!" I MEAN, JEEEEEESUS, THAT'S LIKE SO GROSS!!!! KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, TOTALLY!!!

:rolleyes

Krythor
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:22 PM
This truly is the only thread where I would even consider using the "Best Thread Ever" Emoticon.

But then again, I liked American Pie.

UnDeath
May 1st, 2003, 03:52 AM
dude, Ive had kidney stones, and they suck. One was the size of a grain of sand, yet it felt like someone was flossing my left kidney with barbed wire for a few months, off and on. that was the easy part. when I went into the hospital to get a catscan, they saw the one that was causing me problems, and in the right one, they found another, which was the size of a large pea..... When that one started acting up, It came and went like the other one, untill one night when it seemed to do one last big push. I broke my watch, almost broke my wall, nearly ripped my clothes trying to get them off in a desparate search for comfort, and was curled up on my bed in the fetal position rocking back and forth in agony for almost the rest of the night. After that, it stopped hurting for the most part, since I think it went into my bladder, and that was the last I felt of it for about a month and a half. One day, I was answering the call of nature, and THUNK, I felt something blocking my urethra. It scared the shit outta me. For about a day or 2, I kinda was afraid to do my business, since I could feel it moving, and I heared that when it gets to the end, it hurts quite bad. After that, it meandered down to the business end of the plumbing, and that was a scary feeling... Let alone, I could only go at a literal trickle... sometimes, even just a drip at a time. When it came to the tip, that where the fun started. I couldnt even sleep right. Blanket brushed it, PAIN. Roll over, PAAAAAIN! That, coupled with the lack of even being able to piss right, kinda made life hell for a bit, as it was creeping ever so SLOWLY to the light at the end of the tunnel. The none day, I saw the VERY tip of it. It was almost over! I was estatic, and I started..... tugging.... at it, untill POP! The fucker came out. That was the best damn feeling in my life...
So anyway, i washed the fucker out, and I still have it, on my computer desk. There was no way in hell I was going to have gone thru all that shit without something to show for it. If I can track down a digital camera, maybe Ill take a pic if ya all want to see the damn thing. Its quite huge in comparison as to where it came from... :|

FS
May 1st, 2003, 05:50 AM
Yeah, that's beautiful.

So uh, is there any way to prevent the formation of kidney stones?

Ninjavenom
May 1st, 2003, 06:08 AM
I was just thinking the same thing. If there's some way to avoid flaming agony of the crotch, i'm all ears.

Captain Robo
May 1st, 2003, 09:17 AM
I'll never fit in :tear

FS
May 1st, 2003, 09:33 AM
You are the kidney stone halfway through the penis that is I-Mockery, Robo.

Cap'n Crunch
May 1st, 2003, 09:35 AM
If it is a kidney stone, you should find a mermaid and wish it away, it worked for Tom Hanks in that movie, but I could be wrong. But, you could just ask your doctor.

Jeanette X
May 1st, 2003, 02:19 PM
Yeah, that's beautiful.

So uh, is there any way to prevent the formation of kidney stones?

Go to the link I posted:
http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/kidney/pubs/stonadul/stonadul.htm

It has prevention tips.

sadie
May 1st, 2003, 02:39 PM
wanting so badly to fit in completely defeats the purpose here, silly robo.

FS
May 2nd, 2003, 07:02 AM
Looks like you're either susceptible to kidney stones, or you're not. And by the way:

http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/kidney/pubs/stonadul/images/shapes_1.gif
OW! :faint

Captain Robo
May 2nd, 2003, 09:40 AM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT