PDA

View Full Version : If you could give yourself head...

RaScAr
May 1st, 2003, 02:35 PM
...would you? :)

Protoclown
May 1st, 2003, 05:34 PM
Strike one.

Royal Tenenbaum
May 1st, 2003, 05:35 PM
Yes, but I definitely wouldn't cum in my mouth.

mew barios
May 1st, 2003, 06:29 PM
fascinating.

Mockery
May 1st, 2003, 07:17 PM

So you're saying you'd pull-out at the last second so you could enjoy the warm love jooce getting sprayed all over your face?

As Mew said... fascinating.

Helm
May 2nd, 2003, 03:52 AM
It's good for the skin.

James
May 2nd, 2003, 04:06 AM
What do you mean, IF you COULD give yourself head?

RaScAr
May 2nd, 2003, 06:28 AM
Well....can you? :/

Protoclown
May 2nd, 2003, 07:11 AM

HOMOPHOBE :lol

James
May 2nd, 2003, 08:26 AM
Well....can you? :/

Not anymore. But back when I was still a little scrawny, I could get the head in. But I haven't necessarily tried in quite a while to chow down on my manny beef wand, nor do I really want to try. But I imagine I still can't.

And yes, I share too much. :blowme

Royal Tenenbaum
May 2nd, 2003, 10:14 AM
If can let a girl put my dick in her mouth, then I should be willing to put my own dick in my mouth as well. I would never touch another penis though.

CaptainBubba
May 2nd, 2003, 10:28 AM
So by the same logic that means that you'd be willing to let her penetrate your vagina with her cock as well?

kellychaos
May 2nd, 2003, 10:41 AM
Are you kidding me?! Between THAT, Comedy Central, the Discovery Channel and ESPN's Sportscenter ... I wouldn't leave the house ... well, except for beer runs.

Helm
May 2nd, 2003, 11:53 AM
If I can let a girl put my dick in her mouth, then I should be willing to put my own dick in my mouth as well. I would never touch another penis though.

If you can let... rrright.

kellychaos
May 2nd, 2003, 12:04 PM
If I can let a girl put my dick in her mouth, then I should be willing to put my own dick in my mouth as well. I would never touch another penis though.

If you can let... rrright.

His generosity brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

Helm
May 2nd, 2003, 12:19 PM
Oh oh! A very milky, gooey translucent tear!

Protoclown
May 2nd, 2003, 01:23 PM
If can let a girl put my dick in her mouth, then I should be willing to put my own dick in my mouth as well.

FAG :lol

I would never touch another penis though.

HOMOPHOBE :lol

Misinformation Man
May 2nd, 2003, 01:39 PM
DID YOU KNOW:

The ability to perform self-fellatio tends to be a hereditary trait that skips a generation. So if you are unable to do it, that most likely means that your father has actually attempted and succeeded!

kellychaos
May 3rd, 2003, 09:55 AM
DID YOU KNOW:

The ability to perform self-fellatio tends to be a hereditary trait that skips a generation. So if you are unable to do it, that most likely means that your father has actually attempted and succeeded!

A little "rib removal surgery" could accomplish the same thing if the motivation is strong enough. Later in life ... after the surgery ... you could taunt your full grown son by saying it's an hereditary trait and he should be able to do it. You could then conjecture that he inherited THAT gene from his mother so he'll blame HER for his ... ummm ... SHORTcomings (sp?).

AChimp
May 3rd, 2003, 08:44 PM
...would you?

Mmmf? :blowme

Esuohlim
May 3rd, 2003, 08:53 PM
A little "rib removal surgery" could accomplish the same thing if the motivation is strong enough.

Aren't there rumors that Marilyn Manson removed his ribs for this reason?

liquidstatik
May 4th, 2003, 12:31 AM
Aren't there rumors that Marilyn Manson removed his ribs for this reason?
Yes, but I don't think its true... not sure though :/

And no... I would dont suck my own dick. What would be the point in sucking your own dick?

Helm
May 4th, 2003, 01:57 PM
A smooth, bright and healthy facial complexion.

Jeanette X
May 4th, 2003, 02:29 PM
I've been doing yoga for years, and I can't give myself head. :/
But I'll bet a guy could if he worked on his flexiblity.

kellychaos
May 7th, 2003, 10:33 AM
I've been doing yoga for years, and I can't give myself head. :/
But I'll bet a guy could if he worked on his flexiblity.

Ahhh ... brings to mind my teenage dreams of marrying an olympic gymnast.http://www.971fm.net/bbs/html/emoticons/wub.gifhttp://www.971fm.net/bbs/html/emoticons/ahh.gif

Jeanette X
May 7th, 2003, 12:41 PM
http://www.crazyshit.org/Sex/Kama.gif

"Indrani draws up both her knees
until they nuzzle the curves of her breasts;
her feet find her lover's armpits.
Small girls love this posture,
but becoming a goddess takes a lot of practice..."- Kama Sutra

sadie
May 7th, 2003, 12:46 PM
They often. . .may be preoccupied with a particular subject of interest.

Jeanette X
May 7th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Who isn't preoccupied with sex? ;)

kellychaos
May 7th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Goat women are horny. Get it?! Horny ... I crack myself up. :/

Queen Tonya
May 10th, 2003, 11:02 AM
Yay Chaos for his honesty! If I could bend that way, hell yeah! :lol

Could someone please explain to me why fellating yourself is somehow more or less gay than masturbation??

James
May 10th, 2003, 01:26 PM
Here's my theory.

See, with jerking off, it's your penis and hand. Hand touches penis, strokes it, and baby-to-be comes flying out. Not a whole lot of effort.

But if you're trying to blow yourself, you're going through a lot of trouble and practice just to feel a cock in your mouth, even if it is your own. I think it's all about the desperation that makes it seem more gay.

As for it being less gay. It's not. But I realy don't know if it's gay at all to begin with.

Just a word of advice: Don't try it when parents are home. The last thing you need to do is be doubled over upside down on the bed, and a shot of jizz hits your throat wrong, and you start coughing, falling off the bed, and your parents coming in to see if you're alright.

...So I've heard.

kellychaos
May 10th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Perhaps it won't seem so gay if you modify it a bit. When maximum flexibility has been reached, inject several mg's of novacaine into your mouth and then it will seem as though a stranger is doing it. :)

Jeanette X
May 10th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Is it anymore gay than a woman enjoying the taste of her own juices? :yum

AChimp
May 10th, 2003, 10:01 PM
I saw this picture years ago, and just remembered it now.

NSFW
http://fotm.rotten.com/fotm/limberoni.html

Jeanette X
May 10th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Looks fake.

AChimp
May 10th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Probably... but still pretty funny. ;)