PDA

View Full Version : sports forum?

FlakTrooper
May 6th, 2003, 11:39 AM
There's plenty of foolish things that happen in the wide world of sports to poke fun at. Why not have a forum dedicated to it?

Mockery
May 6th, 2003, 01:11 PM
No thanks.

James
May 6th, 2003, 03:42 PM
As far as sports go, most are televised. And if it's worth talking about, it's news.

So we already have 2 forums for sports.

Cap'n Crunch
May 6th, 2003, 05:51 PM
We go on the computer and post on I-Mockery all day. Do you actually think that anyone on this board is a sport enthusiast besides you? I don't really care about sports, unless it is the MIGHTY DUCKS! :love

FlakTrooper
May 6th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Just because I think a sports forum may be interesting doesnt in any way make me an enthusiast. I find it hard to believe that there isnt at least one other person on this board that isnt at least a casual fan of some sport, be it baseball, sumo wrestling, or any one of the other thousands of sports. Come on...you could make fun of cricket :rock

CastroMotorOil
May 9th, 2003, 03:01 PM
I'm with flaktrooper on this, what would a sports forum hurt? If no one here likes it, it will languish like the goth forum, or it could be good. I don't think it would hurt anything to at least try it. Flak is right when he says just about everyone here likes at least SOME kind of sport somewhere. Just like captain and his evil infidel ducks.