Feb 5th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Get rid of your sig.

noob3
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:41 PM
YES I AM AOL AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD LET'S BAN HIM

James
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:50 PM
:)

Last night, I copied his sig because he stole my user pic, and Mock told me that it's like 200K and I need to get rid of it. So I did, because I'm NOT a neo-nazi, and I don't like using large filesize sigs. So I'm just passing on the good word to Hartman, in case he didn't receive the notice.

If he doesn't get rid of it in about 10 seconds, I say we ban him too.

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 06:52 PM
Here ya go jamesman.

Jixby Phillips
Feb 5th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Get rid of your YOU >:

James
Feb 5th, 2003, 06:55 PM
No, I'm sorry. You had your chance. Now you are banned. >:

whoreable
Feb 5th, 2003, 06:58 PM
HERE YOU GO GnrySgtHartman :lol
________
IPAD GUIDES (http://ipadguides.info)

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 07:02 PM
:lol I must complement you on your excellent sig. It has surpassed all of my expectations of how great and EXTRA funny you are. We should definantly hang out sometime.

Captain Robo
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:21 PM
I stole Hartman's avatar >:

Rez
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:25 PM
HARTMAN IS WORSE THAN A DIRT SANDWICH.

:DIRTSANDWICHSTUPADFUCKBASTARDLOOOOSER

Rongi
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:27 PM
:), we all hate you Hartman, and hope you'll never make children, your parents get raped and killed, and you get aids.

Rez
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:28 PM
:), we all hate you Hartman, and hope you'll never make children, your parents get raped and killed, and you get aids.

:lol

James
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:29 PM
I HOPE HIS MOM GIVES HIM AIDS AND THEN SHE HAS HIS DEFORMED ZOMBIE BABY AND THE BABY EATS THEM BOTH AND THEN CHOKES ON HARTMAN'S MOM'S CLITORIS. >:

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Kudos for ALL the excellent post's, I must congradulate you all for your 14 year old thought out posts! You will all live excellent lives, having children, and cheating on your wives to some transvestite sluts! You will all live on foodstamps and welfare to feed your families. Jamesman will become the first successful Lemonade vendor to hit the market! Rez will become to first man to be able to work at mcdonalds for the rest of his life, THE JOY. Rongi will be The founder of a new computer chip, But Will get beat up by all his coworkers for being an arrogant, Self-Loving, shit-talking, Human being! He will live his life out in a hospital as a vegetable finnaly to live a life of torment. I congradulate you all for being so nice to me and I wish you all for a healthy life full of riches, candy and hugs!

whoreable
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:45 PM
YOU ARE MISS CLEO :eek
________
Avandia settlement information (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

Rez
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:46 PM
you spent too much time on something so stupid, my condolences you dirt sandwich.

that took me 15 seconds and was funnier than you.

asshat

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:48 PM
NICE ONE REZ :lol

Kalashnikov
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Actually, I think Hartman's funny. For one, he's doing a great job at pissing Jamesman off. :)

Rez
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:49 PM
>:

Rez
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Actually, I think Hartman's funny. For one, he's doing a great job at pissing Jamesman off. :)

BECAUSE HE'S NOT FUNNY, YOU DUMB PERSON!

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:51 PM
:) Rez you are awesome, I want you and I to meet up in real life, I've already invited rongi to help me go and pick up chicks but he declined, Rez, do you accept?

Rongi
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:52 PM
NICE ONE REZ :lol

WOW HARTMAN :rolleyes. HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE YOU? AN HOUR :lol

You're on to talk cock sucker. You're probably the only person I know with an IQ that matches his shoe size. I don't hate everyone, just idiots like you, captain robo, and jersybald. In my eyes, you are all like the same annoying, bitching, whining cry baby.

Rez
YOU JUST GOT REZ-JECTED!

:lol

James
I never said he was pissing me off. I said he was boring me.

Sorry to disappoint you and your little pal, but neither of you are capable of doing anything to piss me off. You will always be the ants on this board: Insignificant, and crushed with little effort.

Rongi
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:55 PM
:) Rez you are awesome, I want you and I to meet up in real life, I've already invited rongi to help me go and pick up chicks but he declined, Rez, do you accept?

Actually you started clawing at my pants and begging for sex :|. I kicked you in the mouth and broke most of your teeth. Your mommy wasn't very happy :(

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Posting on this board makes me intelligent, Not only for the awesome people here. For the warm fuzzy feeling I get when conversing with all of you, I love you all. Maybe next time we can exchange christmas gifts.

Rez
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:58 PM
now you think you're being clever by thinking we're confused because you're nice.

well FUCK YOU.

CHICKEN SHIT IS BETTER TO LOOK AT THEN YOUR POSTS YOU FAG-TARD.

James
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Posting on this board makes you a pissant.

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:00 PM
Rez is a nice and decent human being, If only I could be as great as a guy as he is.

James
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:02 PM
GNRY I HOPE YOU BECOME THIS >:

http://www.themorgue.net/accidents7.jpg

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Jamesman's wit is awe-surpassing. Jamesman has potential, he is the newbie destroyer of this board, He makes newbies cry to leave this forum. He makes internet death threats to justify his point down to the core. Jamesman is hardcore, I bow before your omnipresent knowledge.

Rongi
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Jamesman's wit is awe-surpassing. Jamesman has potential, he is the newbie destroyer of this board, He makes newbies cry to leave this forum. He makes internet death threats to justify his point down to the core. Jamesman is hardcore, I bow before your omnipresent knowledge.

DO YOU LIKE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK RETARDED?

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Yes the mental-retardation in my posts is boundless, Rongi I kneel before you in Respect for your sheer brilliance. You surpass me, You are a higher being then me, You are an immortal being which cannot be surpassed, you will live on forever in everyones hearts.

James
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:23 PM
:yawn

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:25 PM
Whats your girlfriends name Jamesman? I am just curious as she sounds to be a very special human being.

Rongi
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:36 PM
His girlfriend is your mom :)

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:44 PM
:) Your post was acknowledged to be better than mine Rongi, I have just one question for you my friend, why do you hide your age? I myself am 16, there is no point in hiding it, friend. So would you be So kind to share with me, the year you were born.

Rongi
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:47 PM
:) Your post was acknowledged to be better than mine Rongi, I have just one question for you my friend, why do you hide your age? I myself am 16, there is no point in hiding it, friend. So would you be So kind to share with me, the year you were born.

I hide my age because it bugs you :)

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Rongi, It does not annoy me in the slightest. I was just merely curious since I've never met you, and since you seem to be a very interesting, intelligent, and creative guy, I just want to know you alot better.

Rongi
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:57 PM
Rongi, It does not annoy me in the slightest. I was just merely curious since I've never met you, and since you seem to be a very interesting, intelligent, and creative guy, I just want to know you alot better.

GRREAT! LET'S HAVE A SLEEP OVER AND TELL GHOST STORIES AND SAY HOW HOT OUR ENGLISH TEACHERS ARE :rolleyes

Rongi
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Anyway, all in favor of getting rid of GnrySrgtHartman, please say I

I

Thetawaves
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:13 PM
I

Edit: funny avatar rongi :)

CrapOnAStick
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:14 PM
I!

Rongi
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:18 PM
I

Edit: funny avatar rongi :)

BABYS ARE THE COOL :hat.

JeefGyle
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Nay! :)

Rez
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:31 PM
well, go to hell then.

people have been banned before for not being funny, we need to ban this guy for his thinly-disquised shitty coward "wit" and the fact that he's nothing but pure unfiltered SHIT for a human being.

JeefGyle
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:42 PM
PUT THAT CAT DOWN!

GAsux
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Dear sir,
It is my sincere request that you please change your screen name as soon as possible. Your posts are demeaning and insulting to the real Gunny Hartman, the U.S. Marine Corps, and the almight Jebus. Please pick a more appropriate screen name like "Desperately trying to be Funny" or "Your Insults Make Me Miss My Dad".

I don't trust you, and I don't appreciate the way you've defamed the good name of Gunny Hartman.

In short:

http://www.getty.net/fullmetaljacket/reachrnd.wav