PDA

View Full Version : I-MOCKERY IN NEED OF ANOTHER MUSIC REVIEWS APPROVER!

Mockery
May 27th, 2003, 04:32 PM
I'm sorry, but BlackFlag just doesn't seem to have the time to approve the music reviews on a regular enough basis. I'm constantly getting emails asking "why hasn't the music reviews site been updated in ages???" So, I've decided to get another music reviews approver on board to help BlackFlag out with the approvals.

This position is non-paying, though you are entitled to discounts on I-Mockery merchandise if you prove to help out on a regular basis... and of course you'd be listed on the staff page.

Requirements:

-Decent knowledge of Photoshop and saving images for the web. (and yes, you need to have a copy of Photoshop)

-At least 1 hour of free time every week to approve some reviews

-Decent grammatical/spelling skills, because you will be doing some grammar and spell checks in the submitted reviews.

If any of you are interested in the position, please post your reply to this thread and I'll get back to you if I think you'd be a good match.

Thanks in advance to any of you who do volunteer to help out!

-RoG-

Rongi
May 27th, 2003, 04:50 PM
I'll do it :(

I have a ton of free time and photoshop :)

I just don't really know how to use it that well :/

Also, if you don't mind my asking, how come photoshop is required?

Esuohlim
May 27th, 2003, 06:26 PM
OH DAMN. :(

The only requirement I lack is photoshop, but other than that I'm completey qualified. :( :(

Oh well. :(

Ninjavenom
May 27th, 2003, 10:26 PM
I believe Helm was the first to offer his assistance when the subject came up last time.

Helm
May 28th, 2003, 10:55 AM
Yeah but since I use Paint Shop Pro instead of PS for all my editing/CG work, I guess I don't make the cut now, do I? :P

Seriously, I'm offering, although my english isn't as good as the native speaker's.

Black Flag
May 28th, 2003, 02:46 PM
haha i suck

Mockery
May 28th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Helm, as long as you can still optimize images for the web so the files aren't too large PSP is fine by me. And don't worry, your English is much better than half of the people who send in reviews (though, I must admit test tube's crazy reviews crack me up).

Do you have AIM? If not, can you get it and send me your screen name, cuz I'll have to explain the approval process to ya. It's nothing too hard, but it's alot easier to do over AIM.

BlackFlag, no hard feelings or anything, but you're just not getting the work done in a decent enough amount o' time. People send in their reviews and then they're still not posted over a month later... that's just too long. You can still work on the site when you have the time, but I need someone else to pick up the slack who can spare the time each week.

-RoG-

Helm
May 28th, 2003, 03:06 PM
EverOpening

The Retro Kat
May 28th, 2003, 08:09 PM
I'll do it :(

I have a ton of free time and photoshop :)

I just don't really know how to use it that well :/

Also, if you don't mind my asking, how come photoshop is required?

Coming from a guy who asked about finding bands of several different genres.

Rongi
May 28th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Coming from a guy who asked about finding bands of several different genres.

Coming from a guy who is a complete loser in every single way.