PDA

View Full Version : Will Work For Food & Boarding

Hugh_Bristic
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:30 AM
I'm very bored with where I am now and am strongly considering selling my "services" (whatever that may entail) to live in a different place.

I'z can cook 'n clean reeeal nice. I'z make a good fren, suh.

Fuck. Just gimme suggestions if you're not gonna give me a place to live. Thanks.

Carnivore
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:33 AM
If you're only interested in living cheap and can stand living among backward-ass fucksticks, I'd suggest the South. If you require more sophistication, the NE is where it's at.

Hugh_Bristic
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:44 AM
I already live in goddamn South. It's a miserable existence. I wonder how accepting African pygmies are...

ItalianStereotype
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:07 AM
see, its funny. i have been in both the north and the south, and the south is infinitely better...i hate new york with a passion, i consider conneticut a shithole, and dont get me started on new jersey. not to attack anybody that lives there, but it just sucks...

Carnivore
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:10 AM
We kicked your asses in the 1860s and we continue to do so today.

ItalianStereotype
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:12 AM
you got lucky and were complete dickheads about it afterwards....

and if winning means you get to learn to reattach your dick when it falls off in the -30000000000000000000000000 degree weather...well then ok you win. :/

mew barios
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:19 AM
best prejudice ever

Carnivore
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:21 AM
Alright then!

Seen any killer bees recently?

ItalianStereotype
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:23 AM
nope. the stench of you damn yankees in your YANKEESLAND, USA has killed them all. damned yankees.

there had better not be any pictures of any fagmotic bands posted here >:

george
Feb 6th, 2003, 10:58 AM
hi hugh :)

you could come to maryland and be my THING ON THE SIDE ;)

glowbelly
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:09 AM
just like me. i'm his mashed potatoes. you can be his corn.

Anonymous
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:10 AM
You should come out to Maryland and help me pay for a home :(

Rez
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:42 AM
HE CAN WORK FOR GIGOLOTECH :lol

george
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:49 AM
hugh is nice like glowbelly, just not as much so. at least she is to me.

Mockery
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:55 AM
Fuck the North and fuck the South. They all suck.

wreckreation
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:56 AM
NW pride reprasent!!!

slavemason
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:49 PM
Anyone who's seen Jesco the Dancing Outlaw knows, the South is the place to be. I

george
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:52 PM
everyone knows you are the reason that abortion is now considered OK among right thinking people.

Hugh_Bristic
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Hello George.

Although staying within the confines of the United States (California and Florida excluded) isn't wholly unappealing to me, I think I'd prefer going somewhere completely different.
Central America is looking awfully tempting right now and I'm considering the Adriatic Coast.

I should reiterate that I'm more than willing to work. In fact, I don't want a vacation, I want a different lifestyle. Nothing permanent, so don't wig. Just long enough to find out whether I can be happy somewhere else or if I really am doomed to a vicious existence wherever I am.

Oh, and I promise that if you give me a place to live, I'll be optimistic and a law abiding citizen. My word is my bond.

Rez
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:55 PM
the south is an ominous place.

i'd rather just hitchike with a pillow.

Les Waste
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:38 PM
The midwest is much, much cheaper to live in then the coasts :(

If I had the luxury to live in a foreign country, I would live in Spain. Just as long as you don't get your car exploded by Quasi-Celtic terrorists, you get to live in a country surronded by beaches.

Rez
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Just as long as you don't get your car exploded by Quasi-Celtic terrorists, .

:lol

i would live in a hole in scotland. i'm a big fan of fog.

Les Waste
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:46 PM
I hope people get my joke about the Basques. No one probably will though.

:(