PDA

View Full Version : The board's inside jokes

Drew Katsikas
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:01 PM
I was just looking back on some really old loveline posts, and I noticed that Royal Tenebaum was referred to as Solid SnakeASS. What the hell does this mean?

Also, being a newb, I don't know where the whole Vince=Vinth lisp thing came from. Yes, I have called him Vinth, and this is a little lame due to my lack of knowledge of the insult's origin, but hey, I bet you'd all do the same.

Or how bout, The Sex, AKA teh sects, or any other teh? I assume it's an insult to those with poor typing skills, and not limited to the I-Mock board alone.

Any inside jokes/lingo I missed, please clue me in.

Rongi
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:31 PM
Nah

Esuohlim
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Give him a break, he's new. :hat

Drew Katsikas
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:39 PM
If you truly felt compassion, prehaps you'd answer my question mister I post 17 times a day and know everything!

:wah

Just kidding, but an answer would certainly justify your chastising of Rongi.

Drew Katsikas
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Excuse me, 15.93 times a day.

Esuohlim
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:10 AM
#1: SolidSnakeASS was Royal Tenenbaum's name on the old forums. Often, we will refer to people as their names on the other board if they're different here. FS is Fat Satan, LesWaste is Bobo Adobo...there's probably a lot of other examples too, but you see what I mean.

#2: I don't know about the VinceZeb "Vinth" thing, because he only posts in the Political forum and I'm far from political. I couldn't tell you this one.

Drew Katsikas
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Thanky Kindly :bow

KSI
Jul 12th, 2003, 02:15 AM
what tha hell is wiffles?

pjalne
Jul 12th, 2003, 02:44 AM
Wiffles is a hentai rodent or something. Not sure, I've avoided him. You should too.

The Retro Kat
Jul 13th, 2003, 12:06 AM
He is the lovable, supportive type on this message board. The all around nice guy/gay.

KSI
Jul 13th, 2003, 02:01 AM
an so y is every 1 saying im wiffles?

executioneer
Jul 13th, 2003, 02:28 AM
because you use stupid japanophile smilies like he does >:

-willie

Professor Cool
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:27 AM
HERE IS SOME MORE TOTALLY COOL I-MOCK LINGO :picklehat

Milhouse: Esuohilm :lol

James: Jamesman :lol :lol :lol

Professor Uncool: Obviously not talking about me :cool

Virgin: Protoclown

and finally

Dork: YOU!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Jixby Phillips
Jul 15th, 2003, 06:03 AM
JIXBYIES THE CRAZYEE WHO SPELLS FTHINGS FUNNEE EAND WRITSIN CAPS :lol :lol

Rev. Danno
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:23 PM
Rev Danno is the name you see on a thread right before it dies, & drifts off into oblivion, also resonsable for responding to noobs that no one else would give any attention to causing them to post 30-40 times before they get the hint tey are not wanted. Also he's the fucker who bumps dead threads up to the top, & never has anything funny or interesting to say... oh and he does this"..." alot and cant spell, like jixby...
That is all!

Perndog
Aug 27th, 2003, 07:13 PM
I thought the fucker who bumps dead threads and never has anything funny or interesting to say was nightmare.