PDA

View Full Version : MUDVAYNE disallusioned metal fan should see this

strictleediesel
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:42 PM
you must be a complete idiot..... either that or you really are disallusioned. How the hell could you even think about writing that report about LD 50. That album is so unbelievably amazing, you probably just havent listened to it, and being a jackass who only listens to death metal or whatever, you cant open your mind to other forms of metal. This Album is definately one of the best metal albums ever. Originality a 6? what the hell is wrong with you. there is no other band on this planet that sounds anything like them. They are so completely individualized, the only other band that is more original is Mr. Bungle. Lyrics a 5! what is wrong with the lyrics. Are the words too big for you to comprehend? oh, you are an idiot, i forgot. they use big words and actually have a meaning to their music. Musicianship a 5...... do you know anything at all about music? They have some of the most complicated time signatures. Their music is so complicated, it takes a very skilled musician to keep up with them. This is not easy music to learn. Album art, yeah its not that great, but it actually has something to do with the album and the meaning behind it. but you wouldnt know that because you dont listen to the music, you just look at the lyrics to see if you can understand the words in there. I would call you an illiterate hick, but you probably wouldnt know how to look that up in the dictionary and find out its meaning. hmm.......

Ninjavenom
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:52 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Helm
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:06 PM
They have some of the most complicated time signatures.

Oh man! Mudvayne Custom Time Signature (tm) Buy yours today!

Okay wiseass, let's hear it. Which time signatures would those be?

Rongi
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:29 PM
This thread is silly. Hey pal, try listiening to Dying Fetus, Nile, or GWAR....without crying :lol :lol :lol.

Helm
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Dying Fetus, Nile, or GWAR

What the fuck do GWAR have to do with anything? Have you actually heard Dying Fetus or are you just dropping the name? Not to mention Nile. It's like saying "HAHA! Listen to NUN SLAUGHTER, EXHUMED aaaand BRITNEY SPEARS!" for christs sake. Get your genres straight, and your foot out of your fucking mouth.

Rongi
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Dying Fetus, Nile, or GWAR

What the fuck do GWAR have to do with anything? Have you actually heard Dying Fetus or are you just dropping the name? Not to mention Nile. It's like saying "HAHA! Listen to NUN SLAUGHTER, EXHUMED aaaand BRITNEY SPEARS!" for christs sake. Get your genres straight, and your foot out of your fucking mouth.

I wasn't naming any specific genre, I was just naming all the stuff that isn't on MTV 24/7.

Ninjavenom
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Exhumed :love

whoreable
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:09 PM
I was wondering what GWAR had to do with the others myself. but goddamn they are loads of fun :)
________
Ipad Guide (http://ipadguides.info)

James
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:58 PM
What is this thread about? I've already expressed my distate of huge fucking paragraphs that should, in reality, be about 3 or 4 paragraphs. But attempting to read the first few sentences gave me no insight as to what this person was talking about.

Zero Signal
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:54 AM
What is this thread about? I've already expressed my distate of huge fucking paragraphs that should, in reality, be about 3 or 4 paragraphs.
I've already expressed my distate of huge fucking trolls like you Jamesman that should, in reality, be dead. Does that make you go away? Nope.
But attempting to read the first few sentences gave me no insight as to what this person was talking about.
More like "But attempting to read the first few sentences gave me a headache...tooo....many...words......gah.."

:domosleep

James
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:58 AM
I love how you call me a troll, when the only times I usually see you is when you make your idiotic replies to my posts. :rolleyes

Forgive me for having higher standards when it comes to what I expose my mind to. I don't feel the need to decipher the writings of some halfwit who doesn't know how to use the Enter key. I don't think it means I have ADD, and can't understand "big words." I just think it means I can't be bothered.

Zero Signal
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:01 PM
I don't think it means I have ADD, and can't understand "big words." I just think it means I can't be bothered.You obviously bothered to post.

James
Feb 11th, 2003, 05:15 PM
That makes about as much sense as I'd expect from you. :rolleyes

Ninjavenom
Feb 11th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Save it for the Mock Wars.

Jamesman: "Mom! Zero's touching me!"
Zero: "Tell Jamesman to quit being an ignoramus and increase the output of his pituitary gland!"

Helm
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:35 AM
all the stuff that isn't on MTV 24/7.

I'd say something about how many other bands you failed to mention are not in MTV 24/7 either, but I'll leave you, foot firmly in mouth, alone now.

Skulhedface
Feb 25th, 2003, 02:08 AM
GWAR, Mr. Bungle... at least two of the best fucking bands EVER got mentions here. And Tool is more original than Mudvayne. Put that in your pipe... and put it away until you turn 18, you delinquent.

The Unseen
Feb 27th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Vin diesel wannabe, please die.

strictleediesel
Feb 27th, 2003, 08:10 PM
fuck vin diesel
his movies sucked
strictleediesel comes from the second cd by a band called spineshank.

Rez
Feb 27th, 2003, 08:16 PM
you must be a complete idiot..... either that or you really are disallusioned. How the hell could you even think about writing that report about LD 50. That album is so unbelievably amazing, you probably just havent listened to it, and being a jackass who only listens to death metal or whatever, you cant open your mind to other forms of metal. This Album is definately one of the best metal albums ever. Originality a 6? what the hell is wrong with you. there is no other band on this planet that sounds anything like them. They are so completely individualized, the only other band that is more original is Mr. Bungle. Lyrics a 5! what is wrong with the lyrics. Are the words too big for you to comprehend? oh, you are an idiot, i forgot. they use big words and actually have a meaning to their music. Musicianship a 5...... do you know anything at all about music? They have some of the most complicated time signatures. Their music is so complicated, it takes a very skilled musician to keep up with them. This is not easy music to learn. Album art, yeah its not that great, but it actually has something to do with the album and the meaning behind it. but you wouldnt know that because you dont listen to the music, you just look at the lyrics to see if you can understand the words in there. I would call you an illiterate hick, but you probably wouldnt know how to look that up in the dictionary and find out its meaning. hmm.......

a-buh! buh-buh-bhu-abluh! nuh-nuh-uh-uhabubbuh! rrruuhhh! muh-ruuuh! bu-bu-bu STUPUD!!!

>:

Ninjavenom
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Tool is highly overrated. They rock indeed, but i don't think they deserve all the praise they get, just for simply being so "weird" and "abstract".

BulletCatcher
Feb 28th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Hey guys, lay off the kid. He's right. Mudvayne's complicated time changes are enough to make Mike Portnoy kill himself. Their drummer's impressive 8th note spurts on the bass drum are a true sign of talent. And the lyrics, check THESE out:

"Under My Skin"

Nailed inside my head,
Fuck this I don't need your shit,
All the lies deceit and arrogance,
Talk your shit like my life is some kinda game,
Like you fuckin' know me,
Just go far away and be small,
Run far away and be small,
Go lie in a hole and be small,

Thorns, splinters, pushing,
Under my skin,
They want in,
Sharpened tongue to penetrate me,

If you really think you got what it takes to be me,
Then walk a mile in the skin of my head case mental being,
So you want a piece of this life that belongs to me,
Well make a cut on the line and take a deeper look inside of the
freak,

That is me, fucker, come on,

Disturb, search me, prying up all my scales
To get in lance the core to penetrate me,

So you want inside of me,
So you want a piece of this,
So you want to tear me down, for your own selfish wants and needs

Disturb, search me, prying, up all my scales,
To get in, lance the core to penetrate me,

So you want inside of me
So you want a piece of me,
So you want to drag me down,
For your own selfish wants and needs

You were there like a punk,
Just to get in my face,
Wanted in me wanted to be
Till I gave you a taste
Don't need your goddamn pressure
Frontin' stress I'm superman motherfucker
Without the "s" on my chest
Trying to step in my circle I'm leaving you purple and black
On your back drop your ass like a heart attack
Rippin' through your life like a motherfuckin'
Hurricane fist full of Novocain for the pain
You're nothing in my life in my head
You're nothing in my life in my land
Nailed inside my head

You're under my fuckin' skin!
I have cleansed my life now of the people who pry
And threaten place always in my face I think it's time for them
to
Go away always in my fuckin' space,
Always in my scene always in my sight,
Always in my way

You're dead to me punk ass fuck .

There's nothing left
-----

OMG This man has such a poetic way about things. Especially the next to last line. I don't there is a poetic device I can USE to describe my amazement. Seriously guys....come on, this band RULES.

:|

Helm
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:20 PM
OMG YOUR RIGHT I'LL GO BUY ALL THERE CDS NOW

Rez
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Hey guys, lay off the kid. He's right. Mudvayne's complicated time changes are enough to make Mike Portnoy kill himself. Their drummer's impressive 8th note spurts on the bass drum are a true sign of talent. And the lyrics, check THESE out:

"Under My Skin"

Nailed inside my head,
Fuck this I don't need your shit,
All the lies deceit and arrogance,
Talk your shit like my life is some kinda game,
Like you fuckin' know me,
Just go far away and be small,
Run far away and be small,
Go lie in a hole and be small,

Thorns, splinters, pushing,
Under my skin,
They want in,
Sharpened tongue to penetrate me,

If you really think you got what it takes to be me,
Then walk a mile in the skin of my head case mental being,
So you want a piece of this life that belongs to me,
Well make a cut on the line and take a deeper look inside of the
freak,

That is me, fucker, come on,

Disturb, search me, prying up all my scales
To get in lance the core to penetrate me,

So you want inside of me,
So you want a piece of this,
So you want to tear me down, for your own selfish wants and needs

Disturb, search me, prying, up all my scales,
To get in, lance the core to penetrate me,

So you want inside of me
So you want a piece of me,
So you want to drag me down,
For your own selfish wants and needs

You were there like a punk,
Just to get in my face,
Wanted in me wanted to be
Till I gave you a taste
Don't need your goddamn pressure
Frontin' stress I'm superman motherfucker
Without the "s" on my chest
Trying to step in my circle I'm leaving you purple and black
On your back drop your ass like a heart attack
Rippin' through your life like a motherfuckin'
Hurricane fist full of Novocain for the pain
You're nothing in my life in my head
You're nothing in my life in my land
Nailed inside my head

You're under my fuckin' skin!
I have cleansed my life now of the people who pry
And threaten place always in my face I think it's time for them
to
Go away always in my fuckin' space,
Always in my scene always in my sight,
Always in my way

You're dead to me punk ass fuck .

There's nothing left
-----

OMG This man has such a poetic way about things. Especially the next to last line. I don't there is a poetic device I can USE to describe my amazement. Seriously guys....come on, this band RULES.

:|

*dry heave*

people relate to this crap? peple actually think these lyrics are great? yeah, real deep there "ooh, you don' kno meee jerry springer hur hur hur..."

it's such base idiocy, there's nothing there

sad.

James
Mar 2nd, 2003, 12:46 AM
I actually forced myself to sit and read that steaming pile of paragraph just now, since SOMEONE had to revive this thread.

And I still can't tell if this guy likes or hates Mudvayne.

Skulhedface
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:04 AM
Is it just me, or are the only people who care about Mudvayne also Slipknot fans? You know, if I were in a band, I'd rather be famous by my music, not by who helped me get a contract. ::shrugs::

James
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:33 AM
Is it just me, or are the only people who care about Mudvayne also Slipknot fans?

I like Mudvayne's music (as in, the singles I have heard, and I could care less about their meaning or even what the names of the members are), but I despise Slipknot's music for the PMS generation.

Skulhedface
Mar 2nd, 2003, 02:37 AM
For what it's worth though, mudvayne did know how to incite a crowd. I don't think that's much of a compliment, though, seeing as Limp Bizkit could do the same.

The only Mudvayne song I liked was "Dig". I guess that's more than I can say for Slipknot.

I just think it's funny that everyone here refers to Mudvayne as "Slipknot Part II".

slavemason
Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:40 AM
Sombody help me out. Is Mudvayne one of the bands that are going to play with Metallica in some overpriced Sam Goody music festical ?(sometimes type-o make more sense) I was talking to my cousin and he was wanting tickets, except they cost $190. It's possible that my cousin is a sucker MC but I wouldn't be surprised. What a bunch of greedy bastards. But then again if the time signatures as complicated as hyped here >: then I'm obviously missing something. I'll start a second mortgage immediately so I can show my appreciation for their talent.
What MTV are you all talking about? They don't show music. I have a better chance of finding a music video on Fox Sports channel.

Skulhedface
Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:53 PM
$190 for anything involving Metallica? NOOOOOOOOO! Next thing you know, they'll be suing Kazaa.

strictleediesel
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:28 PM
yes, Mudvayne will be touring with metallica this summer. I am going to see them in toronto, but i am not spending $190, so far all of the shows are $75, which does seem to be quite a bit, but with 5 groups playing, they have gotta jack up the price

Ninjavenom
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:36 PM
I find your choice of handle very classy, but i believe that jabber that was your first post to be still left unanswered. Come on now, back it up.

strictleediesel
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:42 PM
oh yeah sure i can do that, just let me read it, and get my thoughts together

strictleediesel
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:48 PM
there isnt anything that i really need to say in reply other than, i dont like slipknot, they suck, mudvayne is nothing like them, and fuck relating to the music, i listen to what sounds good,