PDA

View Full Version : With all the carnage on TV

Professor Cool
Jul 25th, 2003, 07:24 AM
Most of us saw the Saddam Brothers dead bodies, and as we are pushing the limit of what we can show, i found an image more gruesome than that. Don't scroll down unless your prepared to see this...

http://www.moggies.co.uk/wybi/2003/purple_polar.jpg
PURPLE POLAR BEARS

That's right,

Pelusa, a fourteen-year-old female polar bear, looks through the bars of her cage at Mendoza's Zoo, some 1,200 kilometers (750 miles) west of Buenos Aires, Argentina, Tuesday, July 22, 2003. Pelusa, normally white, turned violet after veterinarians administered a drug to treat a skin infection. Veterinarians said she should turn to her normal color within a month. (AP Photo/Walter Moreno-Los Andes)

What have we come to people?

KILLADEUCE
Jul 25th, 2003, 09:50 AM
I'm getting a dead link, even when i copy and paste the url to my browser. Must... Seee... Pic.... :)

Professor Cool
Jul 25th, 2003, 09:52 AM
my image hosting sucks, i will try to get it up

Edit: New image, the horror begins!

KILLADEUCE
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:04 AM
Lemme know if any of you guys/gals/etc need me to host pics, i got access to number of kick-ass Ftp servers- always feel free to drop a pm, or if ya got icq/msn check my profile.

My goodness it IS a purple polar bear- It looks cool as hell! I hope that poor animal isnt in pain.

Schimid
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:06 AM
OOH. I want some. :yum

JixbyPhillips2
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:24 AM
OMG THATS UNBAEREBLE AM I RIET FLOKS :lol

Professor Cool
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:27 AM
Are you a second jixby phillips or are you jixby phillips squared?

And where is not jixby phillips and not not jixby phillips?

JixbyPhillips2
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:34 AM
ARE YUO PROFFESSOR COOL OR PROFFESOR FOOL I'M ASKING HEERE? :lol

JUST KIDDING YORUE ALL RIGHT :picklehat

Esuohlim
Jul 25th, 2003, 11:58 AM
JixbyPhillips2 rules :(

feelevil
Jul 25th, 2003, 12:04 PM
SURPRISE SURPRISE

hahdhehea;l;kds

Esuohlim
Jul 25th, 2003, 12:14 PM
:pouralittleliquor

:hat

KILLADEUCE
Jul 25th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Sit back and Sip that Guinness Stout Draught- What could possibly portray this better?

http://www.xhusker.com/~loc/uploads/smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

Jeanette X
Jul 25th, 2003, 12:25 PM
:eek Whoa. Now that's something you don't see everyday. I wonder how exactly the medication made her fur purple. I'll bet people are lining up around the block to see this.
Do you know what medication they gave her exactly? Now I'm curious.

KILLADEUCE
Jul 25th, 2003, 12:29 PM
I was wondering the same thing meself. It looks beautiful to me in a Goofy sort of way- Imagine waking up and seeing one of those outside-- That'll keep people off the 'Tussin'

As i said i hope it's not in pain- I love bears- Kills me to see one in captivity-