PDA

View Full Version : Unsafe guy wants to hang out. Advice Please

Mike
Aug 30th, 2003, 10:19 PM
I need to ask some advice because I have a legitimate concern.

In my dorm on the floor right below mine lives a guy who really wants to hang out with me all the time and I really don't want to. This doesn't sound like a big problem, except he is really psycho. He knows some kind of martial art really well and when I say that I don't want to hang out with him he punches me really hard. I don't know any martial arts at all and he's way bigger than me so I think it would be pretty unwise to fight back or something. He wants to get me drunk all the time and if I went along with it just to have fun it would basically waste unreasonable amounts of time.

How do I get rid of him without getting myself beaten up? I know you guys are probably going to call me a pussy or something but before you do consider this: That's stupid because what it really comes down to is that whether I can defend myself or not I really do not need friends who make me feel unsafe, or waste unreasonable amounts of time and energy.

I'm serious. I would appreciate some good advice.

Mockery
Aug 31st, 2003, 12:18 AM
In all seriousness, you're not a pussy for not being able to fight back against a guy. Just be brutally honest with the guy, not to where you insult him or anything, just say that you're too busy and you're really not interested in getting drunk with him. Tell him to go to a frat party or something, maybe that'll get him out of your hair.

If he still persists and ignores your requests to leave you alone, either report him or start making his life miserable in whatever ways you can come up with until it gets through his thick skull.

Super.Mario
Aug 31st, 2003, 12:34 AM
Just carry around a small handgun with you

Professor Cool
Aug 31st, 2003, 02:34 AM
Or you can just jump on him. RIGHT MARIO?

Seriously, if Rog's advice does not work, hang out with him for a small amount of time and act like a complete bore, maybe if he sees you are only ruining his buzz he'll bug off. That worked once with a guy who liked to call himself "Chuckers".

And yes, your guess is as good as mind why.....

Super.Mario
Aug 31st, 2003, 03:24 AM
Punch him with brass knuckles

or hit him over the head with a brick.

Jixby Phillips
Aug 31st, 2003, 03:47 AM
or like when oyou punch him you should sya "Austialavista baby"

Mike
Aug 31st, 2003, 05:57 AM
Thanks for the replies. I appreciate what you said Rog, but unfortunately that's what I have been doing already. I was tempted to report him but I don't think that's a good idea because I'm guessing that would piss him off a lot and would just make it worse.

Thanks Professor but I've already tried to be boring and it didn't work. I tried saying nothing, then I tried babbling on and on about mundane things like the history of the company that bottles Fiji water. I bored myself but not him.

Zhukov
Aug 31st, 2003, 10:13 AM
Dont be boring; go nuts.

Go absolutley bannanas and freak the shit out of him.

Be the crazy guy no-one wants to hang around with.

whoreable
Aug 31st, 2003, 11:51 AM
Introduce him to someone cooler than you.

or

a pie in the face.

ScruU2wice
Aug 31st, 2003, 12:32 PM
pretend to pass out after your first drink or say that drinking is against your religon...

Big McLargehuge
Aug 31st, 2003, 03:36 PM
LOVELINE FORUM

I bet if he was a girl you'd have no trouble driving him away.

Super.Mario
Aug 31st, 2003, 04:41 PM
Run him over with your car, put a horses head in his Bed when hes asleep.

Command Prompt
Aug 31st, 2003, 05:28 PM
I DONT KNOW MARIO THAT SOUND PRETTY GANGSTER TO ME

I GUESS YOU WOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT YOU FUCKING WOP

Mike
Aug 31st, 2003, 06:34 PM
Mario, that's just ghetto! lol.

I'm actually considering calling the police on him now because when I told him I wasn't going to the party last night he got really pissed off and beat me up. I am now keeping a crowbar in my backpack. I hope I don't need to use it but I feel safer knowing that if I had to I'd at least have it.

Cap'n Crunch
Aug 31st, 2003, 06:48 PM
Is this guy some fucking retard or something?

So, he beat you up, cause you didn't want to go to a party? What a fucking twat. >:

FartinMowler
Aug 31st, 2003, 06:56 PM
go to his room and have someone phone you and when you answer start crying and say stuff like "listen I didn't give you crabs so stop calling me!"

Super.Mario
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:03 PM
Kick him in the nuts then hit him over the head with your crowbar

Esuohlim
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:04 PM
YOU HAVE USED UP ALL YOUR 1-UP MUSHROOMS >:

Super.Mario
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:06 PM
Damn Straight

Krythor
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:11 PM
Houw about :lol throw toy cars ont he floor so that when he runs to oyur room he falls and bonks himeslf on the head!

Super.Mario
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:16 PM
shock him with a tazer until smoke comes out of him and starts having spazams.

Esuohlim
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:18 PM
I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING. IT'S GAME OVER, MARIO >:

Professor Cool
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:24 PM
Now sonic is gonna come in and tell mike to spindash him.

Luchatein
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:28 PM
Sonic is a wuss. Get Knuckles in there >:

Cap'n Crunch
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:30 PM
I was making a sonic character, but then I accidentally clicked under 13 and it gave me all of this shit. :(

Professor Cool
Sep 1st, 2003, 01:39 AM
We are gonna have to settle for Crash Bandicoot now, THANKS CAPTAIN CRUNCH >:

Skulhedface
Sep 1st, 2003, 03:15 AM
Maybe you should try a SNIPER RIFLE :westvirginia

Crash Bandicoot
Sep 1st, 2003, 03:28 PM
I AM CRASH BANDICOOT. I AM GOING TO SPIN ATTACK SUPER MARIO.

Super.Mario
Sep 1st, 2003, 06:01 PM
I am gonna spray you with my stupid water gun from super mario sunshine.

Professor Cool
Sep 1st, 2003, 06:50 PM
how dissapointing

Cap'n Crunch
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:04 PM
Sorry for letting you down. :(

Princess Toadstool
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:29 PM
MARIO! What are you doing here? Get back to the castle this instant! The garbage hasn't been taken out, the laundry hasn't been folded, and Yoshi just shit all over the floor! DON'T MAKE ME GET THE FRYING PAN AGAIN!! >:

Esuohlim
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:44 PM
OH, THANKS. THIS JOKE SIX FUCKING FEET UNDER NOW >:

Professor Cool
Sep 1st, 2003, 08:07 PM
Now someone with the username Nate Fisher will post here.

An endless cycle of characters......... :(

Princess Toadstool
Sep 1st, 2003, 08:25 PM
I'm just here because Crash Bandicoot sucked and didn't convince Mario to come home! >:

Esuohlim
Sep 1st, 2003, 08:29 PM
Shut up

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:08 PM
Mike, why don't you just spin dash this jerk? Just make sure you don't get hit, but if you do, make sure you pick up at least one ring so he can't kill you.

I love chili dogs! PETA 4 EVA!

Rongi
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:17 PM
A pie in the face.

:lol :lol :lol

:bestthread

Jixby Phillips
Sep 2nd, 2003, 12:34 AM
BEST THREAD EVER :lol :lol :lol

Super Luigi
Sep 2nd, 2003, 02:53 PM
Hey, where'sa the party? No one ever tells-a me about these things. I get-a left out of everything! :(

Rongi
Sep 2nd, 2003, 03:08 PM
ANOTHER POST BY JIXBY PHILLIPS :picklehat

Les Waste
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:28 PM
LUIGI IS FAR FROM SUPER >:

Perndog
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:41 PM
It was going to be just Luigi but I fucked up the e-mail address when I created that one. :dunce

Wario
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:03 PM
I bomb all you bitches ha ha ha ha

Perndog
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:14 PM
Way to fail miserably, loser. >:

Alex Kidd
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:18 PM
Nobody ever fucking remembers me, and I helped revolutionized video gaming!

Fuck you all, they loved me in Europe. >:

Esuohlim
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:50 PM
STOP THIS RIGHT NOW OR I'LL BAN ALL OF YOU >:

KevinTheOmnivore
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:50 PM
oh boy...

Link
Sep 2nd, 2003, 07:20 PM
Dash at him with your Pegasus Boots, and run him through with your sword once he's down!

Don't anger me, Esuohlim. I will kill you with my boomerang and bomb your entire family. >:

Cap'n Crunch
Sep 2nd, 2003, 07:23 PM
This is getting really fucking old. It stopped being funny after the 2nd person arrived. :(

And besides, it's Alex the Kidd. >:

Perndog
Sep 2nd, 2003, 07:25 PM
I'm just waiting for Pac-Man to show up.

Samus
Sep 2nd, 2003, 07:52 PM
Ill use my plasma cannon on you If ya don't shut the hell up!!!!!
Down with the power!!! Legalize Pot!!!

Esuohlim
Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:13 PM
FOR EVERY MINUTE THIS TOPIC ISN'T CLOSED IS ANOTHER MONTH THAT I KEEP POSTING HERE >:

Super.Mario
Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:37 PM
I need to ask some advice because I have a legitimate concern.

In my dorm on the floor right below mine lives a guy who really wants to hang out with me all the time and I really don't want to. This doesn't sound like a big problem, except he is really psycho. He knows some kind of martial art really well and when I say that I don't want to hang out with him he punches me really hard. I don't know any martial arts at all and he's way bigger than me so I think it would be pretty unwise to fight back or something. He wants to get me drunk all the time and if I went along with it just to have fun it would basically waste unreasonable amounts of time.

How do I get rid of him without getting myself beaten up? I know you guys are probably going to call me a pussy or something but before you do consider this: That's stupid because what it really comes down to is that whether I can defend myself or not I really do not need friends who make me feel unsafe, or waste unreasonable amounts of time and energy.

I'm serious. I would appreciate some good advice.

Perndog
Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:42 PM
Whoever is behind the Samus and Wario characters is a douche-bag that is too lazy to put in the amount of effort these icons deserve.

And we all know you're going to post for years no matter what, Esuohlim. :rolleyes

Schimid
Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:49 PM
THESE CHARACTERS FUCKING SUCK. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK WILLIE TO SET ALL OF THEM ON FIRE.

Les Waste
Sep 2nd, 2003, 09:43 PM
Not all of them suck, you douchebags >:

Super Luigi
Sep 3rd, 2003, 12:21 AM
I don'ta suck! I'm-a only misunderstood - always in my fat brother's a-shadow. They didn't even let me a-show up in Super Mario RPG, they a-locked me in a closet! Then they a-tried to make up for it and a-gave-a me my own game, but the game was-a crap! >:

Link
Sep 3rd, 2003, 12:23 AM
You are all on thin ice. I killed an Octorok once just for thinking it was going to spit a boulder at me! Show some respect before I'm forced to strangle you with my hookshot! >:

Skulhedface
Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:21 AM
You fail to realize one important thing:

As the people playing the games, holding the controllers, WE CONTROL YOUR DESTINIES.

Meaning, if I felt like having Link get sodomized by a machine-gun like Octorok, it's my prerogative.

So sit down and shut the hell up, lest we turn the Master Sword into a Master Enema.

Les Waste
Sep 3rd, 2003, 12:15 PM
The characters here that I'm not responsible for suck, as I at least had the sense to only post once with each of 'em.

>:

Simon Belmont
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:09 PM
No one listen to Les Waste. He's obviously just an evil vampire here to sow discord. >: Back, fiend!

Emu
Sep 3rd, 2003, 03:10 PM
Stop desanctifying my childhood memories you fat fucking hobo.

ralex
Sep 15th, 2003, 06:01 PM
I say you tell him straight to his face that you don't want to hang with him anymore.
Don't offer any explaination, it is not necessary.
If you DO get beat up, it's better to get beat up once, rather than having to deal with it constantly since now, you're his "new best friend". :)

-ralex

Cap'n Crunch
Sep 15th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Too late, he was already brutally raped and killed. >:

Perndog
Sep 15th, 2003, 07:20 PM
What an insensitive jackass. >:>:

Mike
Sep 16th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Ok here's how it turned out: He came back up to my room and he was pissed because I wasn't being any fun. He tried to take a swing at me but I ducked and I picked up that crowbar that I'd had and I told him that if he punched me again I would use it to defend myself. He went off and whined to an RA that I threatened him with a crowbar. The RA confiscated my crowbar and called the police. When the policeman got here, I explained the whole thing and he completely understood my trouble and said that technically I didn't do anything wrong. The kid who's been giving me trouble is going to be expelled from the university (turns out I'm only one of many people that had trouble with him).

Perndog
Sep 16th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Your RA is a fucking asshole, but good to hear that the issue's done with.

ultra perfect cell
Dec 2nd, 2003, 06:47 PM
Well, here's an idea. Get some freinds to back you up, or something, do daily training, break out your crowbar and tell him you don't want to, but you will use the crowbar if you must. Peace out.

executioneer
Dec 2nd, 2003, 10:15 PM
http://www.blarg.net/~mobbswm/learntofuckingread.jpg

>:

-willie

ultra perfect cell
Dec 16th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Kiss my ass, executioneer! >: :fu :hangman

Perndog
Dec 16th, 2003, 09:37 PM
Man, he showed you! :lol :hangman :domo :squigly

Schimid
Dec 16th, 2003, 10:27 PM
ultra perfect cell fucking rocks. :lol

ultra perfect cell
Feb 7th, 2004, 12:13 AM
:)

Schimid
Feb 7th, 2004, 11:50 PM
i don't remember posting that >:

ScruU2wice
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:13 AM
:eek MARCH OF THE UNFUNNY CHARACTERS :eek

Ghost of Fraiser
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Not yet, It's still Feburary of the Unfunny Characters

ultra perfect cell
Feb 9th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Yeah, well no shit, it was all the way back into freakin' December, silly. >: :)

ArrowX
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:25 PM
MAN I Got here LAte and the Problems resolved :(

I was going to Suggest that you ask the fucker out. No Heterosexual wants to be friends with a gay person in their dorm.