PDA

View Full Version : Meeting People Is Easy

Rongi
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:56 PM
I bought it today from the used dvds rack at the music store. It was really cool, weird as hell though.

CrapOnAStick
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:16 AM
:party RONGI WINS AGAIN! :party

Rongi
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:53 AM
uh....thanks :confused

Royal Tenenbaum
Feb 15th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Have to agree; it's an awesome film. I just wish there were a couple full performances of songs. Some of the stuff that showed up on KID A and Amnesiac is played in the film though, which is really cool.

distance
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:51 PM
I bought it today from the used dvds rack at the music store. It was really cool, weird as hell though.

it was ok. i was pretty excited about it when it came out, but when i got it, i found it pretty hard to watch. there are some really dull parts in it to me.... but it is interesting.
i wish they'd put out an entire show from that tour filmed or something. the only live video they've put out was from 1994.

distance
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Have to agree; it's an awesome film. I just wish there were a couple full performances of songs. Some of the stuff that showed up on KID A and Amnesiac is played in the film though, which is really cool.

not to mention the performances of songs that even after those two albums are still unreleased.