PDA

View Full Version : I thought metal was slipknot

BlueOatmeal
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:44 AM
I always thought that metal was some shit like that and i hated it! I mean godamn i want to shit on all the childrens i see in skewl wearing shit like that. And dont get me statred on Korn. But one day my Metal friend lets me borrow his In Flames Reroute to Remain cd and im all like "Holy Shit this is giving me a huge stiffy!"

It was the greatest experience in the whole world!!!!! Now ive been getting in to the metal music with bands like Dimension Zero, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquility, and Blind Guardian.

I NEED MORE!!!!

noob3
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:51 AM
Check out Mudvayne. And Creed.

Blackjack
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:22 AM
You're 12, aren't you?

Flashbackz
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:34 PM
lol noob3.

If you would have any knowledge ´bout metal, you wouldn´t say that :)..

Mudvaye went 1 year on tour with Slipknot and their music is as fucked up as Slipknot´s pseudometal is.

and Creed = Metal ??? :/

James
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:59 PM
I'll blame your stupidity on the fact that your German heritage caused you to not know any better.

Flashbackz
Feb 16th, 2003, 04:24 PM
Think about who is to blame for making a country someone was born in responsible for anything related to this topic.

Helm
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:28 PM
Syntax does not compute. Syntax does not compute.

Miss Modular
Feb 16th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Sometimes the jokes just write themeselves, folks. :hihat

Lord Darian
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:23 PM
metal, you can't talk about metal without mentioning POISON oh yea "talk dirty to me, (guitar solo wa wa wa wa wa wooo)" :rock

BlueOatmeal
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:36 PM
oh well i tired. :(

first the YMCA and now here!

godammit why cant i find teh love.

CastroMotorOil
Feb 17th, 2003, 02:41 AM
Linkin Park is the most metal band of all time. Chester is the biggest badass EVER. He could beat up Henry Rollins, Glen Danzig, Phil Anselmo, The big guy from Fear Factory, Bon Scott from AC/DC, and Chewbacca all at once. With one hand tied around his tounge too. :rock

Protoclown
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:07 AM
THE CHEWBACCA PART MADE ME LOL :(

CastroMotorOil
Feb 18th, 2003, 01:39 PM
protoclown talked to me :love

Skulhedface
Feb 25th, 2003, 01:52 AM
That's why Phil Anselmo, Glenn Danzig and Henry Rollins have been popular for years and still are, but everyone's whining "Linkin Park sucks" now.

I don't care. I like 'em all, but if given a choice, I'd rather Pantera, Misfits, or Black Flag anyday.

Preferably Pantera. You CAN NOT be from below the Mason-Dixon line, like metal, and not like Pantera.

So sad though, Pantera and Fear Factory are now kaput. At least we still have Down, Danzig and Rollins Band. LIAR!!

Skulhedface
Feb 25th, 2003, 01:55 AM
and Chewbacca would maul your ass wookie-style if he heard you saying that.

http://www.natronsw.homestead.com/files/chewie7_big.jpg

Queefer Sutherland
Mar 25th, 2003, 03:00 PM
You CAN NOT be from below the Mason-Dixon line, like metal, and not like Pantera.

Watch me. And if I must explain myself, I will.

jailbaitmonger
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:06 AM
ive been getting in to the metal music ... Blind Guardian.

I NEED MORE!!!!

:lol :lol :lol

:|

:lol :lol :lol