PDA

View Full Version : break ups

mischief
Oct 3rd, 2007, 04:40 PM
what's the worst way you've been broken up with?

mine: a text message saying i never loved you

your turn!

Emu
Oct 3rd, 2007, 09:05 PM
I've never been dumped 80

mischief
Oct 4th, 2007, 01:07 PM
well good for you

have you broken up with someone in a fucked up way?

Dixie
Oct 4th, 2007, 01:15 PM
In high school I broke up with one guy by spreading rumors that he had syphillis, then I confronted him on the fake rumor and accused him of screwing around, and that was the end. I had no choice, it was the only way we could have stayed broken up.

The same guy broke up with one of his old girlfriends in middle school by making flyers of her head pasted onto a Japanese tentacle penis monster. She was later dubbed "Lumpy" by the entire school because everyone thought she had a penis.

If you have to do something kinda fucked up, be creative.

umop apisdn
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:30 PM
My most recent ex broke up with me over the phone. On the first call I made from the mental institution. Teach me to try and kill myself.

I found out another ex was cheating on me when she called a local radio station asking for advice.

My life is the shit.

Spetsnaz
Jan 15th, 2008, 05:31 PM
One of my first break ups was with a girl who dumped me to try to fuck my best friend, then turned into a full on butch dyke lesbian when he wouldn't have her.

Nice to know I'm responsible for one more Feminazi Facist Dyke.

HickMan
Jan 15th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Every time I break up with a girl I try and make them feel as responsible as possible just in case I've got a dry spell of pus and need someone to call. That and I've got major commitment issues

executioneer
Jan 16th, 2008, 02:16 AM
i've never dumped nor have i been dumped

I AM PERFECT

Styled Executioner
Jan 16th, 2008, 02:43 AM
So when you've had enough of a relationship they have an "accident", yes?

executioneer
Jan 16th, 2008, 02:45 AM
relationships are for the weak

Chojin
Jan 16th, 2008, 05:10 AM
wikipedia moderators are the only true men

Styled Executioner
Jan 16th, 2008, 09:48 AM
relationships are for the sadistically batshit crazy

fix'd.

Colewolf
Jan 18th, 2008, 03:51 PM
I told one girl only time I ever wanted to see her again was if her house was on fire while she was in it. Then I would come by to roast smores.

Spetsnaz
Jan 18th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Smores. Oldschool.

TheBigMan045
Jan 27th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Told a chick that i didnt like her anymore....on valentines day, i was too lazy to get anything
its all good now we're fuck buddies