PDA

View Full Version : When?

Uncle_Sham
Nov 13th, 2007, 10:27 PM
is the christmas gift exchange thing going to start, considering i completely missed out on it last year i really pumped about being able to participate this year. so when?

Emu
Nov 14th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Doesn't it usually start a few days before Thanksgiving? :O

RaNkeri
Nov 14th, 2007, 12:16 AM
I'd also like to participate this year. It would be great If I could know / it could start sligtly earlier because I don't know how long it takes for a letter/gift to be send from Finland to US.

MarioRPG
Nov 14th, 2007, 06:37 PM
haha, Rankeri, it can't take longer than it did from Canada to Austrailia. That was only 2 weeks maybe. MAYBE.

I think last year it started some time around the 20th.

And uncle_sham, you would so have to do the test.

Mockery
Nov 15th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Chojin is looking into it. I'm already swamped with the redesign and he's busy with other stuff apparently, so he's trying to figure out how to make time for it. We should have an update for you guys within the next 24 hours or so about the Secret Santa event. We do want to keep it going, it's just that the two of us have less free time at the moment so we're gonna try figuring somethin out.

:themoreyouknow

Uncle_Sham
Nov 16th, 2007, 12:38 PM
oooh, what is this super secret test?

Esuohlim
Nov 16th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Showing that you're man enough.

I'd love to try this Secret Santa thing but once again I probably won't have the time to commit to it. I AM A BUSY MAN

Mockery
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Chojin wasn't around much today, so we'll try to give you guys an update on the Secret Santa stuff tomorrow hopefully.

Chojin
Nov 17th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Okay, I think secret santa is important and I think we should do it again this year. However, I doubt I'll have the time to see it through personally.

So, any existing mods/admins want to handle this? Are any of our posters bad enough dudes to oversee secret santa this year?

If not, I'll go ahead and do it again. But I swear to god if I get shafted again this year someone's getting their face stomped in.

Zomboid
Nov 17th, 2007, 04:29 PM
We talked about this on xbox live :O. I think you should maybe do away with the threat of banning considering no one ever actually gets banned. Although if he wasn't banned, that guy who sent the shitty stuff to mockery has been humiliated enough not to post for almost a year.

noob3
Nov 17th, 2007, 05:07 PM
SECRET SANTAS

Misdemonar
Nov 17th, 2007, 05:54 PM
SANTA'S SECRETS!

MarioRPG
Nov 17th, 2007, 06:59 PM
I say that certain members who were asses last year can't participate.

EDIT: And you know it will be you who ends up organizing it, Chojin.

bigtimecow
Nov 17th, 2007, 06:59 PM
i want to do it agaaaaaaaaaaain

last year i got a beard from sethomas :love

Mockery
Nov 17th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Damnit, I'm tired of waiting on this shit, so I just set up the thread myself.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698238

LET'S DO THIS THING!