PDA

View Full Version : Preference

Zomboid
Jan 17th, 2008, 12:14 PM
What is your favorite comic company out of the big two? Obviously I like both but when it comes down to it, I think I just get more enjoyment out of DC. They've got a lot more of my favorite characters.

Cliff Steele
Jan 17th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Dc definitely. I think in general that marvel has better villians, but that DC, especially with the Vertigo line, is alot more apt to take a chance on an original idea.

Dr. Boogie
Jan 17th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I like Dark Horse. :(

ItalianStereotype
Jan 18th, 2008, 03:12 AM
DC has Van Sciver and a seriously awesome Green Lantern story arc going on right now. the Sinestro Corps was fucking intense. but then again, they've also got Countdown to Final Crisis and it's really lame so far. I definitely prefer a lot of DC's characters and stories, but the manner in which their arcs are being told are just flat out sloppy.

Marvel is STILL riding high off of Civil War and World War Hulk, but they're running Marvel Zombies into the ground. or actually, RAN it into the ground long, long ago. also, you've got some great Marvel books running right now, and I REALLY want to see Tony Stark get his comeuppance. Oh, and IRON FIST.

but all in all, with Black Adam and Green Lantern, I'm going to have to say DC. for now.