PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Women

MattJack
Jan 27th, 2008, 08:11 PM
This thread is for learning.

This thread is for understanding.

This thread is not for jerking it, so save it for every other Loveline thread.

Pretty simple idea here: Guys post honest questions and then the ladies answer honestly. We discuss, and then we grow as a people on the internets.

So I guess I will kick this off!

I actually read some shit on yahoo.com earlier today about chivalry and the modern woman (http://www.esquire.com/features/what-she-wants-0208), and to be honest it was a little surprising. I might be a creep by some of these ladies' standards. So I am going to repost the exact same questions and see what you women have to say!

The scenario: We are walking into a building in front of you. Do we hold the door open?

We are seated on a packed train and you're standing next to us. Do we give up our seat?

A woman is lugging a large suitcase through the airport. Do we offer to help?

(If Yes to above question)Okay, so we lug the case up a staircase for you. We would love to keep helping, but now we've got our own flight to catch.

We pass a woman walking down the street, crying. Do we do anything?

It's late at night and we see you stumbling alone out of a bar, extremely drunk.

We are in a parking lot and see you fighting loudly with a man, probably your boyfriend. Do we intervene?

(If No to above question)We don't do anything, but then it starts to get physical -- we see him grab you by the arm...

We are at a bar when we see you being aggressively hit on by David Spade. What now?

executioneer
Jan 27th, 2008, 08:44 PM
the way these questions are phrased makes me expect to be instructed to turn to a page number depending on my answer

Asila
Jan 27th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I dunno about going through and answering them one by one, as some of them aren't really phrased for answering, but I'll say:
I think the whole "you have to help her, she's a woman" thing is outmoded and outdated, not because I'm a raging feminazi, but because it makes it seem as if women don't have to be polite to men in the same way. So if you're in front of me, hold the door--because I'd hold it for you, not because I'm female. Same thing with helping with a heavy load, or being aggressively hit on by David Spade. The getting up from a seat on the bus thing is stupid, and I can't understand why a woman can't find a bathroom to have a good cry in; I would never cry in public.

Madman914
Jan 27th, 2008, 10:50 PM
So is being a gentlemen on dates considered uncool with the kids now days?

Tadao
Jan 27th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Is it ok if men and women argue about what we feel we should do in these situations? Or are men only allowed to ask what women want from us? (in this thread)

Esuohlim
Jan 27th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Nothing is allowed in this thread, sorry

I only hold doors open for people if they're unable to open it themselves (carrying stuff, etc.) regardless of gender. Sorry ladies, but if I see you being hit on by David Spade I'd probably wouldn't do anything about it but kick myself for not having a cell phone that can record videos :(

Tadao
Jan 27th, 2008, 11:03 PM
I treat women like human beings. If they can open a door or stand on the bus, than that's how it goes. I don't support women being weak for attention.

Asila
Jan 27th, 2008, 11:06 PM
On dates seems to be something different from what MattJack was asking; if appeared as if he was asking what one does in a normal everyday, run into a woman kind of situation. Because we're like bears in the wild, we don't appear in public often.

MattJack
Jan 28th, 2008, 02:31 AM
I am asking in general, and pick the ones you want to answer.

TOO MANY DICKS TALKING IN HERE TOO

Supafly345
Jan 28th, 2008, 09:42 AM
I like adopting women, training them to be slobs, then releasing them unto the rest of the male community. As a service.

Zomboid
Jan 28th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah, but you only do that with the ethnic women.

Dixie
Jan 28th, 2008, 08:19 PM
The scenario: We are walking into a building in front of you. Do we hold the door open?
Answer: I always thought holding the door open for anyone exiting or entering said doorway was good etiquette.

We are seated on a packed train and you're standing next to us. Do we give up our seat?
Answer: Only if she looks like she's in pain, if she's old, if she's pregnant, or if she's carrying a ton of crap. Or if you just want to be nice. It's not necessary to give up your seat, but it's a very nice thing to do.

Answer: Personally, I'd rather not have anyone touching my travel bags, but again it's a nice gesture.

(If Yes to above question)Okay, so we lug the case up a staircase for you. We would love to keep helping, but now we've got our own flight to catch.
Answer: RUN

Answer: It's probably best if you stayed out of it and let her be. If you make eye contact, possibly ask if she is ok, but leaving her alone is in your best interest 99% of the time.

It's late at night and we see you stumbling alone out of a bar, extremely drunk.
Answer: Make sure she gets a cab ALONE unless you want to come along to make sure she gets home ok.

We are in a parking lot and see you fighting loudly with a man, probably your boyfriend. Do we intervene?
Answer: No, if she's yelling with her boyfriend in public he's probably the type that would give you a black eye for intruding.

(If No to above question)We don't do anything, but then it starts to get physical -- we see him grab you by the arm...
Answer: Do something then, whatever you think the appropriate thing is that won't land you in jail.

We are at a bar when we see you being aggressively hit on by David Spade. What now?
Answer: He's kinda shrimpy and not a real threat to most girls. He'll eventually get a face full of mace or something of the like if this scenario were to happen.

MLE
Jan 29th, 2008, 12:43 AM
I think it's always the right thing to do regardless of gender or even age. I hold the door open for belligerant teenagers as well, and most even thank me!

I agree with CiG that only if she looks like she's in pain or pregnant, otherwise do what you would do for anyone of that age or if they are carrying bags, regardless of gender. If you do, with no provocation, give up your seat and continue to try to talk to said woman, she'll try to figure out if you're a creep or not, so don't be too chivalrous.

Only if it looks like she is honestly having trouble with them. If she says no thanks, don't ask again.

Same as CiG, run to your own flight.

Most women would rather you not help. If they're crying in public where there are other places they could easily cry, she might be looking for the attention of someone they know or are there with. Otherwise, you'll just case an unwanted scene.

Help her to a cab, but unless you have been talking with her and somewhat know her, i wouldn't recommend going with her. She might come out of the drunken stupor just enough to notice she's not in the bar anymore and in a cab going somewhere with a stranger.

No. You'll just cause it to be worse.

Yes, intervene then. There's no place that a guy should handle his girl like that, unless it's the bedroom and that's the way she wants it.

If you want to be nice, and you really think you're more attractive, you can interupt nicely to see if the girl takes the out, but again, only give it one try.

HickMan
Jan 29th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Guys, just show it to her.

Tadao
Jan 29th, 2008, 01:25 AM
I'm the guy that makes other guys have to make sure she gets in the cab alone.

saizo_ogasawara
Jan 29th, 2008, 03:25 AM
If I pass by a woman crying, if she's my age, I'd take her someplace to cry it out.
If it's some older lady, I'd just pat her back and say "It's gonna be okay."
If it's a younger one, I'd slap them out of annoyance (prepubescent female crying triggers an automatic response in my hands.).

HickMan
Jan 29th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Just show it to her, guys

Zomboid
Jan 29th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I don't get why you're trying to think of all these ways to attract women. Just rape 'em :x

MLE
Jan 29th, 2008, 08:57 PM
It seems like the women have answered the original questions. HOW ABOUT SOME MORE, GUYS, OR ARE YOU TOO INSENSITIVE TO CARE ;_;

Grislygus
Jan 29th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah, what the fuck does it mean when a girl seems really, really uninterested in being around a guy and then keeps calling him at midnight

Zomboid
Jan 29th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Means she wants to use you for talking because non of her girl friends are as sensitive as you. Wuss.

MLE
Jan 29th, 2008, 09:57 PM
You may have fallen into the friends territory. If you're too much of a friend, you really do go there, but if you're there long enough, there's a chance of coming back strong when they realize "OH WE'VE LOVED EACH OTHER ALL THIS TIME IT MUST BE DESTINY"

If you're not in the friends territory, you might just be being fucked with.

Tadao
Jan 29th, 2008, 10:01 PM
You may have fallen into the friends territory. If you're too much of a friend, you really do go there, but if you're there long enough, there's a chance of coming back strong when they realize "OH WE'VE LOVED EACH OTHER ALL THIS TIME IT MUST BE DESTINY"

If you're not in the friends territory, you might just be being fucked with.

Please delete my female appreciation thread. :(

Grislygus
Jan 29th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I think I'd prefer the "being fucked with" option better, I don't even remember anything that we've talked about

MLE
Jan 29th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Well, look out in the future, because if you're in the friends territory, if you get out and back into relationship territory, that's a good spot to be in.

That is, if you like the chick.

Tadao
Jan 29th, 2008, 10:09 PM
or show it to her

Dr. Boogie
Jan 29th, 2008, 11:36 PM
You may have fallen into the friends territory. If you're too much of a friend, you really do go there, but if you're there long enough, there's a chance of coming back strong when they realize "OH WE'VE LOVED EACH OTHER ALL THIS TIME IT MUST BE DESTINY".

Ah yes, the "Ducky" Hypothesis.

Anyway, I'll answer the questions:

Yes, but that goes for men, too.

Depends on the woman. Weak-looking old lady? Sure. Some chick yelling into a cell phone while cradling her tiny, useless dog in her other hand? Hell no.

No. I don't want some weirdo walking up to me at the airport.

Does walking away while wondering, "what's her problem?" count as doing something?

A stranger walking up to a drunk chick at night? Not unless I feel compelled to get maced and have the twins crushed.

No, let them figure out what their problem is.

Yes. Call the cops, take a picture, say something, etc.

The guy got a Playboy Playmate pregnant, and then said he didn't want to have anything to do with her. If that isn't hint enough for you to avoid dating him, I don't think there's anything I can do to help you.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm more inclined to just leave people be. Most of the time, here in the big city, that's all people really want.

MLE
Jan 29th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Boogie, you are an honorary girl. http://www.popnko.com/Emily/MLEapproved.jpg

Guitar Woman
Jan 29th, 2008, 11:47 PM
I'm generally the same as Boogie, yes.

I hate it when some obnoxious jerk I've never seen before just starts TALKING to me, I wouldn't want to put someone else through that.

Tadao
Jan 29th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Boogie, you are an honorary girl. http://www.popnko.com/Emily/MLEapproved.jpg

This shall be used against you.

MLE
Jan 30th, 2008, 12:02 AM
honorary, not actual.

MattJack
Jan 30th, 2008, 12:21 AM
I think I would offer to help a lady out in the airport if she looked like she was struggling with her luggage, but only if I'm within a reasonable distance of her and eye contact was made. Guess I'm a creep :\

Also, if I EVER saw a guy hit a woman.. I'd get in his shit quick, fast, and in a hurry. I don't think you should ever hit a woman. Defending yourself is one thing, but to hit a woman is a massive fuck up in my book. Of course diesel dykes don't count, so you can give them the elbow drop if they wish to fight you. I have never came across an angry lesbian though!

Zomboid
Jan 30th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Speaking of which, a few years ago, one of my friends got into a fight with some guy and was beating the shit out of him when the guy's girlfriend came up behind him and started attacking him. He didn't see who it was, obviously, he just knew that someone was attacking him, so he whipped around and punched the girl square in the nose. I guess she hit the ground pretty hard and was bleeding pretty badly. He felt pretty bad, but what do ya do in a situation like that? I can't remember what this girl looked like, but I don't think she was too dainty.

Also, usually I pretend to care about girl problems to try to get a piece :(. Sometimes I genuinely do care, but it'd have to be a real problem and not something like "Omg my parents didn't get me the brand new car I wanted, so I'm stuck with this piece of shit from '05". A girl I know actually said that.

Dr. Boogie
Jan 30th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Well if she was just slapping him on the back trying to get him to stop, laying her out with one punch might've been a little extreme.

Zomboid
Jan 30th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Nah, it was a while ago, but I'm almost positive she was punching him in the back of the head and kicking his legs or something. Not all girls just slap. To illustrate my point: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3QKzFHkK6LQ

Dixie
Jan 30th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Some girls exploit the "man should never hit a woman" thing. I believe some truly are asking for a black eye sometimes and rightfully deserve it.

Cosmo Electrolux
Jan 30th, 2008, 04:38 PM
I have no problem knocking the hell out of a woman who is asking for it.
Other than that, I am the perfect gentleman.:picklehat

Zomboid
Jan 30th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Some girls exploit the "man should never hit a woman" thing. I believe some truly are asking for a black eye sometimes and rightfully deserve it.
Omg I love you :(. I hate that. Sometimes there are some pretty aggresive girls at parties, bars, etc and when they get drunk and get in a guy's face and start pushing and hitting him, they reeeeeally push the limits of that rule. I've seen some bigger girls attack guys and it's just wrong seeing the guy not fighting back in any way other than accidentally clipping the girl in the face when shielding himself.

HickMan
Jan 30th, 2008, 10:26 PM
I think the immortal words of Chris Rock put it best

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S4HEjjiPWuE

CaptainBubba
Jan 31st, 2008, 12:31 AM
Why do you always get wasted before saying how hot I am but then later are all "OMG I DONT RMEMEBR ANYTHING HAHA WOOPS WHAT DID I SAY?" but then also get wasted and get fingered by jurks who idolize Eminem?

This questions is to all the ladies.

MattJack
Jan 31st, 2008, 05:38 AM
An ex of mine had hit me on about 3 different occasions. We would be bickering over something and she'd elevate it by closing her fists and hitting me with all her woman strength (which is the equivilant to an 8 year old). I would just turn my back and block my face, or sometimes I would grab her by the wrists and physically stop her.

When I told her, "You just hit me! You know I could call the police and say that you assaulted me?"

She simply looked at me and with a mocking voice said, "Oh, but, but officer! He was hitting me! I was just defending myself!"

So I think that was the day I stopped trusting women and living with them.

I think you should defend yourself from being beaten up, but I wouldn't do it on the same level as defending myself from a man. I think most men are strong enough to handle most women without it being a slobber-knocker. Sorry, I don't mean to sound overtly sexist or anything, but I think that's just how it is in most circumstances.

Dixie
Jan 31st, 2008, 11:48 AM
Why do you always get wasted before saying how hot I am but then later are all "OMG I DONT RMEMEBR ANYTHING HAHA WOOPS WHAT DID I SAY?" but then also get wasted and get fingered by jurks who idolize Eminem?

This questions is to all the ladies.
1-Often times the "forgotten drunk moments" are a way to cover up something we meant at the time but no longer mean. Alot of the time, at least in my case, being "so wasted we can't remember" is an excuse for doing something stupid.

2-If the bitch gets poked by some Eminem worshiper, she's getting what she deserves for even talking to the little punk ass.

executioneer
Jan 31st, 2008, 01:46 PM
ladies why you gotta be so scary :( signed willie

Sam
Jan 31st, 2008, 04:34 PM
I got a question for the ladies

Sup ladies?

MLE
Feb 1st, 2008, 07:39 AM
ladies why you gotta be so scary :( signed willie

Because usually females (until they're about 25-26) don't know what they want, and are messed up half the time from hormones and PMS, not to mention the likelihood of having depression, bi-polar, anger issues, self image issues, or anything along those lines. Even a "mentally healthy" girl is batshit nuts until about 26.

Zomboid
Feb 1st, 2008, 07:39 AM
http://www.waterman75.com/Al%20Bundy/peg02.jpg

AL, HOW BOUT SOME SEX? :lol

executioneer
Feb 1st, 2008, 12:12 PM
Because usually females (until they're about 25-26) don't know what they want, and are messed up half the time from hormones and PMS, not to mention the likelihood of having depression, bi-polar, anger issues, self image issues, or anything along those lines. Even a "mentally healthy" girl is batshit nuts until about 26.

so its basically the same reason i'm scary then :( except the pms

Cosmo Electrolux
Feb 1st, 2008, 12:28 PM
bump that age up to about 50....

Dixie
Feb 1st, 2008, 01:13 PM
MLE's pretty much dead on with that one. Though most females never outgrow their craziness, the craziness shifts. We may mellow out on one of our crazies, but another would be enhanced in it's place.

We are indecisive creatures that want to feel comfortable. If you can make us comfortable we're not so scary, unless you have a really nutso chick on your hands who would benefit more from a psych ward than a friend/lover.

I am definitely a Peg Bundy, except I work 2 days a week and my husband isn't a shoe salesman. I even wear leggings all the time.

PS-Our hormones get worse as we age, we might be more "stable" as we get older but we cry alot more and ask if you guys think we're fat (and other questions you guys hate) a whole lot more the older we get.

MattJack
Feb 1st, 2008, 02:49 PM
So women are crazy!

ALL THOSE MEN THAT HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT MY WHOLE LIFE WERE RIGHT!

So basically, you have to find a woman that you can tolerate the best? Is marriage really like Married With Children? :(

Dixie
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:27 PM
Yes women are crazy.

So basically, you have to find a woman that you can tolerate the best?
That's what I would recommend.

And no marriage isn't like Married With Children. I don't know about the kids part though. I'm not that brave. It's just like living together but it's more expensive to get out of. Most housewives aren't like Peg either, some of us clean!

Cosmo Electrolux
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:35 PM
I'll give you some serious advice...find a woman you can be friends with first. If you can't be friends, you'll be a miserable married couple.

Dr. Boogie
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:38 PM
Also, don't marry your high school sweetheart unless you want your life to be like Married with Children.

Tadao
Feb 1st, 2008, 04:00 PM
Married people sitcoms and real life marriages only have one difference.
Sitcoms are funny.

Cosmo Electrolux
Feb 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM
Damned Skippy.
Don't marry anyone unless you want you life to be a living hell.

Tadao
Feb 1st, 2008, 04:19 PM
Except when Mods do it. Then it's magical forever.

MattJack
Feb 1st, 2008, 04:24 PM
Don't marry anyone unless you want you life to be a living hell.

That is what every older man has told me :lol

Dr. Boogie
Feb 1st, 2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah, every older guy in my family has given me that message, too. Often in front of their significant other.

Tadao
Feb 1st, 2008, 04:33 PM
I've been married since 1995. Seperated for 3 years. We were living together for 2-3 years before we got married. So.. living with one of these creatures and studying them in their own habitat has left me no closer to understanding them.

I don't try to understand them antmore, I just let them get pissed of at me for not trying anymore and let them leave me.

MLE
Feb 2nd, 2008, 05:32 AM
Women at least start to know themselves by age 25ish, which is why I quoted that age, but CiG is totally right that the problems will be reeplaced by other problems. Most females do have some other mental illness as well.

For the record, I have bi-polar, ADD, seasonal depression, self-image issues, and more as well as being under 25. Imagine what Chojin has to go through on a daily basis!

MattJack
Feb 2nd, 2008, 07:01 AM
thank God for Ninetendo games, huh Chojin

JakeOfAllTrades
Feb 2nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
I should be graduated from High School, but I'm on the "Pathways" program where I do a number of subjects over a number of years. So far none of the girls at school have taken any romantic interest in me. I've had some really terrible experiences with girls standing me up on dates they never intended to go on, because I was that "retard kid", when I actually just have high functioning Asperger's. The only really honest response a girl gave me for rejection was when this one girl rejected me because she already has a girlfriend and is quite happy.

I also have an irrational fear of popular blonde girls because usually they want to hurt my feelings. Considering what they put me through you'd understand why.

Esuohlim
Feb 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
I actually just have high functioning Asperger's.

You and Jonathan Clement should be the best of friends. He has low functioning Asperger's.

Guitar Woman
Feb 2nd, 2008, 05:36 PM
I've always seen people who date in high school as going out just for the sake of going out which is idiotic and something I settled on not involving myself with

I think I made the correct decision, you should do it too!

Esuohlim
Feb 2nd, 2008, 07:57 PM
I didn't date in high school because I was considered undesirable by the opposite gender!

Sam
Feb 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
At least you can be honest about it and not make up a reason!

Guitar Woman
Feb 2nd, 2008, 09:39 PM
what are you implying

I'm a handsome young stud, mister

executioneer
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:01 AM
there's nothing wrong wtih being gross when you're a teenager, teenagers are SUPPOSED to be gross

saizo_ogasawara
Feb 3rd, 2008, 04:43 AM
Hey, I'm a teenager, darn it. Some are supposed to be gross, some are just plain gross, while the rest of us, the fighters, (from which I belong) fight to survive.

Guitar Woman
Feb 3rd, 2008, 09:50 AM
Wait, what?

executioneer
Feb 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
filipinos :rolleyes

Tadao
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Hey, I'm a teenager, darn it. Some are supposed to be gross, some are just plain gross, while the rest of us, the fighters, (from which I belong) fight to survive.

You are not a teen ager until you hit 13.

JakeOfAllTrades
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Maybe I should reconsider my choices. I might not be ready for dating yet. Especially when most rejections from girls fail to put me in tears, (except for the really cruel ones) but the most emotional piece about love I've ever written is a Fantasy subplot where an old man of royal blood gets his heart broken by a gold-digging Elf. And the very notion of this makes me blubber when I think about it. Seriously, if I'm more emotionally concerned for this poor guy who isn't even real than for girls at school who definitely are real (but hey, they have no emotional interest in me either).

Pros: I can write about the pitfalls of romance in a way that even makes me cry.

Cons: Somehow to me, all the girls at school are either good friends or bitter enemies. And yet I don't know what to do when a real girl starts crying or needs help to feel better. Mostly I deal with this with hugs, but what do I do if the girl doesn't want to be hugged? Then I listen to what their problem is. Trouble with that is, usually they're sobbing about how some guy/girl was really horrible to them, for reasons she explains but I still don't understand.

As an Asperger's kid sometimes I feel like I'm not even thinking like a real human would use logic. I understand what's going on inside Superman's head perfectly when he starts doubting his own abilities, and Doctor Who seems to me like he needs a hug, but it turns out that real Humans who don't operate on the same logic as I do are baffling to me. I can understand why people might not have empathy with me, but why some people don't have empathy for anybody, human, fictional, or whatever, just irritates me.

Should I be happy that I understand somebody's pain, even if they're not a real person, and accept that an understanding of Humanity will come with much life experience and wine drinking? If I can't figure Humans out, how can I figure out Women, who are part of the same species?

Esuohlim
Feb 4th, 2008, 12:53 PM
So did you actually get diagnosed with Asperger's by someone that wasn't yourself because I've found out that a lot of people who claim to have Asperger's just say they do as an excuse for their social problems.

Cosmo Electrolux
Feb 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM
learn to live alone...best advice I could possible ever give. If you rely on someone else to make you happy, you're going to be miserable for a long, long time.
Enjoy your solitude.....stop being such needy pussies.

Tadao
Feb 4th, 2008, 04:49 PM
learn to live alone...best advice I could possible ever give. If you rely on someone else to make you happy, you're going to be miserable for a long, long time.
Enjoy your solitude.....stop being such needy pussies.

I like half and half. Living in separate places with lots of sleep overs.

MattJack
Feb 4th, 2008, 06:59 PM
When you meet a woman at the bar on a Saturday night and she tells you that you are missing your chance to go home with her, all while Your Love by The Outfield is playing out of the jukebox. Does that mean that she is probably just as fucked up as you?

Basically, you should probably avoid women at the bar, huh?

Dr. Boogie
Feb 4th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Just make sure you've got both kidneys in the morning.

MetalMilitia
Feb 4th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Or additional kidneys you can sell to a Chinese business man.

Dr. Boogie
Feb 4th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Okay, I figured it out: Before you go out, put a couple latex scars right about where your kidneys should be, and act like you have renal failure.

JakeOfAllTrades
Feb 4th, 2008, 07:34 PM
So did you actually get diagnosed with Asperger's by someone that wasn't yourself because I've found out that a lot of people who claim to have Asperger's just say they do as an excuse for their social problems.

Actually I was diagnosed with it. But I bet there's other reasons than that that I have social problems I bet. I've personally never heard of such a thing as claiming to have it as an excuse for social problems. But something tells me that some people are just crazy enough to do that.

I don't often use my condition as an excuse. And when I do, it doesn't end well. Maybe I should stop using it as a bail-out for other weirdness that's unrelated.

Sethomas
Feb 4th, 2008, 07:50 PM
More like Jake of all TIRADES, amiright??

JakeOfAllTrades
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Maybe I should just shut up on this thread. It's clear that I've already displayed too much of myself too soon. I will stop the ranting... NOW.

Tadao
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Let's see you moms tits.

JakeOfAllTrades
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Oh come now, that was uncalled for!

Guitar Woman
Feb 4th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I got diagnosed with that too, but I decided that it's nothing but a bunch of bullshit and that my problem was that I just really, really hated people.

I would assert to the powers that be that I don't have it if I weren't getting a free ride from the education board :picklehat

Emu
Feb 4th, 2008, 10:33 PM
People who talk about having Asperger's syndrome probably don't have it. To wit: 98% of Wikipedia users.

executioneer
Feb 4th, 2008, 10:45 PM
i thought i was a aspie but now i am indecisive between that and avoidant personality disorder + ocd

idk it's not important enough to see if i can get a doctors note saying "please excuse this dude from doing shit, his brain is weird", unless i lose my current job, then i might be in some shit lol

Chojin
Feb 5th, 2008, 02:01 AM
I bet jack of all trades looks JUST like his avatar.

Chojin
Feb 5th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Also a note to you since I know you're not really gone-

No one cares about your problems, least of all us. You don't have to apologize to us because you were never part of this community and - stay with me here - we still wouldn't care even if you were.

Stop taking everything so seriously and learn to take a joke. That's all we've got here. Jokes. Such as yourself.

*ps not willie, everyone cares about him

Tadao
Feb 5th, 2008, 02:43 AM
I accept your apology jokeofallthreads

Guitar Woman
Feb 5th, 2008, 03:35 AM
Chojin what happened to your open minded attitude towards wonderful new posters

Guitar Woman
Feb 5th, 2008, 03:37 AM
rog will be heartbroken

Dr. Boogie
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Rog has explained to all the moderators that tolerance of new posters extends only to those who aren't colossal Livejournal fags.

Cosmo Electrolux
Feb 5th, 2008, 01:51 PM
thanks for passing that along, Boogie....

Vanhelm13
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:29 PM
I was diagnosed with kick-assberger's.

HickMan
Feb 6th, 2008, 05:41 AM
This guy needs to STOP being such a pussy!

http://www.rockcandyrecords.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Nugent%20Weekend%20Warriors%20%281%29.jpg

Dixie
Feb 6th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Guys that whine as much as chicks are far from attractive to most girls. Jake, if you're lucky you might find a girl who'd rather date a gay guy but settles for you. Other than that, man up Nancy Boy.

Dr. Boogie
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM
And quit blaming assburgers for people not laughing at your jokes/enjoying your stories about elves.

MattJack
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:36 PM
But I thought chicks liked sensitive guys :rolleyes

MAKE UP YER MINDS

P.S. Hickman that is one of the most bassaddest pictures I have ever seen boy.

Dixie
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Sensitive to OUR NEEDS and being a whiny bitch are two very different things.

MattJack
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I think I know what women need

Zomboid
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:18 PM
YEAH ME TOO :highfive

Madman914
Feb 6th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I have a question, why is it impossible to argue with women?

MattJack
Feb 6th, 2008, 10:47 PM
because we use things like facts and sequence of events

King Hadas
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:50 PM
A lot of women treat their boyfriends like their little kids that to need to be taught lessons and such. In this mentality naturally you can't concede a point to someone, when you deal with toddlers it's essential they know your the boss.

Dixie
Feb 7th, 2008, 02:52 PM
It's impossible to argue with us because we will never let you win. Facts do not matter in an argument with a female because emotional memories can be twisted into anything in the course of an argument. Half of us would rather not argue so we manipulate you into feeling guilty so it will just be over. The other half LIVES for confrontation, those are the ones to avoid at all costs.

MattJack
Feb 7th, 2008, 04:59 PM
:(

WHY DO CHOOSE THE WRONG ONES

WHY

Dixie
Feb 7th, 2008, 11:47 PM
I dunno, high school psychology class only taught me so much....and that wasn't a whole lot.

JakeOfAllTrades
Feb 8th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Hey guys. I'm back. And I'm sorry. I solved my problem, and I'm now working on how to better approach talking to girls.

Turns out, if you don't bitch at them for not liking you, they'll want to talk to you if you're a nice person.

And I guess I am a nice person. And that is why I am going to forgive you. Even if you do not forgive me.

But what I really want to know from this thread is when it comes to understanding women, for Feb 14th should I go with the mass "everybody wins a prize" approach where I gave Valentine's cards to all the girls who didn't get cards, or should I give a rose to that girl I like in my Society and Culture class?

MetalMilitia
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Hi thanks for the questions. I think you should take the "scatter gun" approach to card/gift giving. This involves distributing cards and gifts in such quantity that you almost guarantee yourself some pity replies. As we all know, pity replies can lead to pity dates which if all goes to plan may lead to our ultimate goal; pity sex.
If, as I suspect, you are so unrelentingly un-attractive to woman that you cannot even muster any pity, you wish to take the alternative "scatter gun" approach. The main idea behind this is to make your class mates pay for not appreciating your charms by way of a scatter gun and a rucksack stocked full of home made pipe bombs.

Hope all goes well and good luck!

Dixie
Feb 8th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Why not do both, give cards to the girls who are ignored on such a day and give a rose to the girl you like? Cover all your bases.

EDIT:Oops, wrong thread. Sorry!

Dr. Boogie
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Turns out, if you don't bitch at them for not liking you, they'll want to talk to you if you're a nice person.

That's so profound. Have your ever thought of writing a book on relationships?

JakeOfAllTrades
Feb 8th, 2008, 11:27 PM
I have decided not to. Better to withhold unproven wisdom than to dispense it to people who may well discredit you. If I was going to do one, I'd wait until I was at least fifty years old. Because that's round about the age when you either have grown into a philosopher that people will take seriously, or a nutcase like Ultimate Warrior was when it comes to wisdom. If I did do one I would have to do some serious research for it, if you know what I mean ;)

Tadao
Feb 9th, 2008, 04:46 AM
And that is why I am going to forgive you. Even if you do not forgive me.

I accept your apology.

Fat_Hippo
Feb 9th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Hi thanks for the questions. I think you should take the "scatter gun" approach to card/gift giving. This involves distributing cards and gifts in such quantity that you almost guarantee yourself some pity replies. As we all know, pity replies can lead to pity dates which if all goes to plan may lead to our ultimate goal; pity sex.
If, as I suspect, you are so unrelentingly un-attractive to woman that you cannot even muster any pity, you wish to take the alternative "scatter gun" approach. The main idea behind this is to make your class mates pay for not appreciating your charms by way of a scatter gun and a rucksack stocked full of home made pipe bombs.

Hope all goes well and good luck!

I nearly :lol my ass off at that. Good job!

ElPila666
Feb 23rd, 2008, 02:51 PM
Is Pub Lover a woman?

executioneer
Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:45 PM
no

ElPila666
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:35 PM
shit! then i got lost in translation

Pub Lover talks about GAY people so much, you'd think she was a Kevin Smith fan.

I tought he called him she

executioneer
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:38 PM
dont tell jediscum lets let him be the fool for a little while longer

Tadao
Feb 26th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Fun Fact : Girl's do not have prostate glands. So when you fuck them in the asshole and they say they like it, they are just telling you what you want to hear or they get off on pain.

Pub Lover
Feb 26th, 2008, 02:42 AM
I once came to that conclusion, but when I asked a girl if I was right she gave me a long lecture about nerve clusters, so I jokingly (not so jokingly ;) ) made a suggestion but she said 'no'.

MattJack
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Thaths nasthty

Tadao
Feb 26th, 2008, 09:34 PM
I just had a woman tell me that sometimes she likes anal and if I had a problem with that, Gah, I don't understand.

Dixie
Feb 26th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Fun Fact : Girl's do not have prostate glands. So when you fuck them in the asshole and they say they like it, they are just telling you what you want to hear or they get off on pain.
While it's true we don't have prostate glands we can still enjoy it. And it doesn't hurt unless the guy is a real jerk.

MattJack
Feb 26th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I think I am the only guy that doesn't like to give it to a girl in the b*tt

Sorry Willie :(

When you ignore me, just know that I will always be reading your messages :tear

Esuohlim
Feb 27th, 2008, 12:47 AM
It doesn't sound particularly appealing to me either

This reminds me of a post OAO once made where he said "I no longer at this stage of my life fear the thought of the process of anal sex where I am at the receiving end" or something.

HickMan
Feb 27th, 2008, 05:21 AM
I really miss that guy. Anybody still have those pictures of him flexing in his mirror?

MLE
Feb 27th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Eric does. They show up on his google desktop. Too frequently.

Cosmo Electrolux
Feb 27th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I always hoped that he was someones retarded character. OAO...not Eric...

WhiteRat
Feb 28th, 2008, 10:37 PM
I think I am the only guy that doesn't like to give it to a girl in the b*tt

Same here. The pooper just isn't that appealing. I guess it's something i'd like to do before I die. Maybe I'll add it to my bucket list or something.

Emu
Feb 28th, 2008, 10:43 PM
I'm scatophobic so that counts me too.

Zomboid
Feb 29th, 2008, 02:50 AM
I tested it on a girl with my finger just to see if I'd wanna put my penis in there afterwards. It felt like I was reaching into the throat of a mid sized rodent :x

PS I THINK I WASHED MY HANDS IN ICY KEG TUB WATER

Cosmo Electrolux
Feb 29th, 2008, 08:13 AM
don't knock it until you've tried it.....it's especially cool if the girl cries while you're hammering her back door.....

Emu
Feb 29th, 2008, 11:29 AM
That just made me sad

Grislygus
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Hey, I've got an actual question. What are some good tests to tell if you're all clingy and obsessive?

Tadao
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:24 PM
A test for yourself or the other person?

Grislygus
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:32 PM
TALKING TO THE LADIES HERE, KILLJOY

And by "you", yes, I mean you womens

MetalMilitia
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Hey, I've got an actual question. What are some good tests to tell if you're all clingy and obsessive?

I have one. Just complete the following questionnaire:

Do you consider yourself clingy at all?
Do you obsess over things (particularly women)?

If you answered yes to EITHER of these questions you may be clingy and obsessive.

Tadao
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:42 PM
See, even MM thought you were talking about yourself. Now get off my ass you clingy bastard.

Grislygus
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Back onto the shortbus, people.

For anyone else, let me rephrase this.

"Hello all of you women, what is a good test that I can surreptiously use to definitively figure out if an individual is a clingy and obsessive example of the female gender"

You can tell that's specific because it overuses words.

Tadao
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Edit: You're probably serious, good luck with that.

Tadao
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:58 PM
:p

Grislygus
Feb 29th, 2008, 02:14 PM
A recent conversation involved her briefly mentioning words such as "bible", "anime", "home-school", and "so, if you have time after work, maybe you'd like to see my comics".

She's absolutely adorable, but this did nothing to assuage the mental CODE RED, DANGER, CODE RED that fired up immediately.

Dr. Boogie
Feb 29th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Ask an ex of hers?

executioneer
Feb 29th, 2008, 02:42 PM
ask her if she knows jonathan clement

EDIT: WHOPPS I AM NO LADY :embarrassed

Emu
Feb 29th, 2008, 04:02 PM
I think you may have found Chris-chan's Boyfriend-Free Girl. She's white, right?

This may end up being a faux pas, but try this: Buy her some stupid little trinket and see how often she wears it. If she never, ever takes it off, even in the shower (and makes sure you're aware of this) then GTFO

Tadao
Feb 29th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Funny thing is, I know the answer, but when you test someone it usually backfires. Just take a chance like everyone else does.

Dr. Boogie
Feb 29th, 2008, 05:35 PM
No, don't buy her a gift! If she's clingy and you buy her a gift, you've fallen into her trap!

MacLeon
Mar 1st, 2008, 03:58 PM
Live with a woman, then you will come to understand them. Shut your mouth and listen to what they say. Do not try to dominate them.

Tadao
Mar 1st, 2008, 04:06 PM
I don't understand.

MacLeon
Mar 1st, 2008, 04:15 PM
I don't understand.
Few men do. Cute avy.:)

Tadao
Mar 1st, 2008, 04:42 PM
Few men do. Cute avy.:)

Yay! Can I fuck your titties?

HickMan
Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Stop writing in red thanks

Fathom Zero
Mar 2nd, 2008, 03:03 PM
THAT'S NOT RED IT'S BLOOD

Fat_Hippo
Mar 2nd, 2008, 03:05 PM
THAT'S NOT BLOOD IT'S RED SHIT

HickMan
Mar 2nd, 2008, 04:00 PM
http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v195/208/98/614802673/n614802673_1025206_3038.jpg
I understand women guys

Sam
Mar 2nd, 2008, 06:03 PM
Hickman is always with THE LADIES.

HickMan
Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:11 PM
Everywhere I go!

Chojin
Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:22 PM
hickman's got his 'jock mug' down PAT

MattJack
Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:23 PM
my motto for makin' luv is written on yer shirt HickMan

HickMan
Mar 2nd, 2008, 11:14 PM
I had to pose shirtless next to Ronnie Coleman to get that shirt!

And I got that look from Brady Quinn when I met him this weekend! Along with Lou Ferrigno and Triple H!

Sam
Mar 2nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
Did HHH check your PEDIGREE???

HickMan
Mar 2nd, 2008, 11:29 PM
No he was trying to be discreet. He actually was rather unimpressive in real life. Kind of a bummer :<

MattJack
Nov 4th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Why don't you women ever say what you mean?

Guys, any success for getting the answers you want to hear out of women without using ghb?

Discuss.

Dr. Boogie
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Women are conditioned not to say what they mean because if they did, they'd wind up beating the shit out of each other. Didn't you see Mean Girls?

10,000 Volt Ghost
Nov 4th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I hate it when you ask them where they want to go out to dinner and they say they don't care. That just means you better remember all the other places you've went and which ones she liked and what she didn't. Then order her the food she wants because she's "Not going to care" about that one either.

:x

Dixie
Nov 4th, 2008, 11:55 PM
We don't say what we mean because you're supposed to read our minds.
But you should have known that already.

Dr. Boogie
Nov 5th, 2008, 02:22 PM
That part I did know, but only because as a lad, I would often hear my frustrated father saying that to himself.

MattJack
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:00 AM
My dad always said, "Son, women.. Can't live with em, can't kill em. Now go get me a beer."

Grislygus
Nov 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Was your dad Tom Arnold :x

MattJack
Nov 6th, 2008, 02:12 PM
no :(

Sam
Nov 6th, 2008, 02:18 PM
But you wish he was. :(

pac-man
Nov 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Tom Arnold would've wanted cocaine, not beer.

glowbelly
Nov 11th, 2008, 12:25 PM
i tell dudes exactly what i want and they usually run away

Tadao
Nov 11th, 2008, 01:17 PM
You should stop sying the word baby then!

MetalMilitia
Nov 11th, 2008, 01:47 PM
If you understand women, you don't understand women.

Dr. Boogie
Nov 11th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Knowing is none of the battle.

Dixie
Nov 12th, 2008, 05:47 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WJMD01D6L._SS500_.jpg

Zhukov
Nov 12th, 2008, 09:20 AM
During sex she tells me that she likes it when I do exactly what I want and when I take an assertive tone, but through trial and error I have worked out that this means that what I want should be exactly what she wants, and I have to pretend that I am being assertive when I'm really not.

Dixie
Nov 12th, 2008, 09:26 AM
You're learning.
The next step is to know what she wants before she has to ask you.
When you start hearing "How many times do I have to tell you", work on your telepathy hardcore.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Nov 15th, 2008, 04:50 PM
During sex she tells me that she likes it when I do exactly what I want and when I take an assertive tone, but through trial and error I have worked out that this means that what I want should be exactly what she wants, and I have to pretend that I am being assertive when I'm really not.

That's why you need the "Cone of Silence". Turns out you can still hear each other with the lights out.

I've found out that whatever you think a girl doesn't want is what she needs.

Trash
Nov 23rd, 2008, 03:15 AM
You've found out all women need to be murdered? :o

LordSappington
Nov 23rd, 2008, 10:15 PM
What's it mean when a girl is obviously hitting on you, then right when you start to ask her out she talks about how excited she is the boy she likes asked for her number?
>:(

DevilWearsPrada
Nov 24th, 2008, 12:20 AM
http://spamusement.com/gfx/330.gif

DevilWearsPrada
Nov 24th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Impress the Females

Dixie
Nov 24th, 2008, 11:41 AM
If you HAVE to keep posting on I-mockery, please stay out of Loveline.
You're unfunnier than me, and that's so not cool.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Nov 24th, 2008, 09:53 PM
What's it mean when a girl is obviously hitting on you, then right when you start to ask her out she talks about how excited she is the boy she likes asked for her number?
>:(

That's when you say: "And why don't 'I' have your number?" If you already have her number just offhandedly mention "Oh, that guy? He's a wiener."

Make it very suggestible

Tadao
Nov 24th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Well played sir!

Asila
Nov 24th, 2008, 11:27 PM
You should stop sying the word baby then!

BABY ;)

Zomboid
Nov 25th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Luc says:
There's this one ginger girl at school that keeps saying we should PARTY TOGETHER and shit like that
Luc says:
and I'm always kinda laughing and turning away
Luc says:
and then I call her a ginger in the hopes that it'll piss her off, but it never does
Heather says:
just start being creepy. call her a ginger and then say "mmm i love gingerbread cookies!"
Heather says:
then tell her what you told me when we were sitting alone in your basement one day.... "i like my women like my coffee... ground up and in the freezer!"
Luc says:
hahahahahaha
Luc says:
I forgot about that
Luc says:
that was a fun day
Heather says:
what day
Luc says:
when I said that
Luc says:
I think that was the same day we watched the shining
Heather says:
lol ya. i dont rememeber finishing that
Luc says:
me neither actually
Heather says:
haha i wonder what could have happened then
Luc says:
I AM NOT SURE
Heather says:
i wonder what *should* have happened then!!>!>!>!
Luc says:
hahahaha yeah really
Luc says:
god damn
Heather says:
that could have been great. if i wasnt such a prude and virgin then im sure we would have done nothing but fuck
Heather says:
too bad
Luc says:
haha yeeeeeah. I remember being extremely horny that entire time
Heather says:
well you should have just been like " baby... just let me put it in... for a quick second"
Heather says:
or "baby just let me put it in your butt.. youll still be a virgin. come on... ill be gentle"
Heather says:
hahah
Luc says:
hahahahaha
Luc says:
you would've let me?
Heather says:
lol i dunno.. you never tried

---------
:(

EDIT: But hey---- Casual sex! Yay for high school relationships turning into fucking in college.

Tadao
Nov 25th, 2008, 02:44 AM
It's better if I imagine Luc to be a girl.

Chojin
Nov 25th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Or heather to be zomboid.

Zomboid
Nov 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM
TO BE FAIR, I NEVER SPECIFIED WHICH I AM, OR THAT I'M INVOLVED IN THAT AT ALL. THEY CAN BE WHOEVER YOU WANT.

MetalMilitia
Nov 25th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Indeed this is prime material for the erotic Zomboid fanfictions I've been working on.

MattJack
Nov 25th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Today was a monumental day. I actually pissed off a woman for considering her feelings!

This girl and I had been texting each other back and forth rapid-fire style all morning. Check this out and tell me that it isn't crazy woman speak.

(I was giving her a hard time about eating sushi with me tomorrow evening, just playing with her)
Dont act like that i just dont know when they close or when ill get otta hurr. If i get there in time ill tots get sushi wit u

d: aight. I have to cook tomorrow night too. So sushi may not work, but I'll cross my fingers all today.

Youre acting like you miss me or something...

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss having you around. Nobody likes a liar. It isn't like I all of a sudden stopped thinkin you were cute and fun to be around.

Then nothing. The txting completely stopped. Maybe she went to do something, had class, or had to work? Oh well. An hour passed and I just thought that maybe she had been tied up by something.

A few hours pass and I just kind of think maybe I had over-stepped my bounds by complimenting her or maybe she didn't like it.

So I send this to make sure I didn't make her feel uncomfortable:
I hope that last text didn't bend you out of shape. I was just paying you a compliment.

You need to get over yourself Mr. Matt...

hahaha what?

Mmkay. I'll work on that. In the mean time don't insult me again.

I just dont get why you think im so sensative.... You always talk to me like im being a woman when i haven't even said anything. It just seems kinda rude to me.

Sorry? I was just making sure that I didn't make you feel uncomfortable :( Always talking to you like you're being a woman? Huh?

So I did what every guy has to do at that moment which is to break it down for 'em.

Well in my experience I am use to women being a little sensitive. So I was just making sure you didnt get upset. Sorry. Then you insult me by telling me to get over myself? Good job. I apologize for trying to make sure that you didnt take me wrong. How silly of me.

Looks like I'm eating sushi by myself tomorrow :(

MAKE SENSE OF THAT

Zomboid
Nov 25th, 2008, 11:18 PM
SLOW YOUR ROLL, PLAYA! SHE DON' WAN' NONE O' DAT!

MattJack
Nov 25th, 2008, 11:19 PM
i've already had demz

Sam
Nov 25th, 2008, 11:30 PM
I'll go to sushi with you MattJack. :(

Zomboid
Nov 25th, 2008, 11:56 PM
As will I. Just us three girls. We can gaaaaab and stuff our faces with all sorts of raw fish and... I don't know what ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sam
Nov 26th, 2008, 12:05 AM
That sounds like the most perfect day. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Zhukov
Dec 1st, 2008, 09:48 AM
I think you just got unlucky there Matt. She probably DID just have to go and do something else, and when you asked if she was ok, she obviously sees it as you being patronising. Maybe becuase she is sensitive ("like a woman") and doesn't want to be, or maybe because she is crazy. Like a woman.

That kind of misunderstanding probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't texting, since she could see how sincere you were, and if you were further into a relationship or whatever she probably would have found it easier to accept that she made an assumption!

Maybe she didn't mean the "get over yourself" line in the way that you thought it, either. Althought I don't see how you could read that as anything other than a slap in the face.

Or maybe you were being condescending, and you're just trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Zomboid
Dec 1st, 2008, 09:53 PM
I fucked a girl from school that I'd wanted to bone since the beginning of classes in September, and it was great fun, but now I'm wondering HOW TO HANDLE SEEING HER AT SCHOOL TWICE A WEEK. I think everything will be just fine, but I'm thinking maybe I should set up a game plan that'll both keep things nice and loose but keep her close enough to fuck again later on.

It's not like I'm being an asshole here; we were just both down for fucking so we did it and I think she's cool with that. IT IS THE NEXT STEP THAT SETS THE PACE FOR FUTURE ENCOUNTERS!

Tadao
Dec 1st, 2008, 09:58 PM
Give her flowers

Sam
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:07 PM
Tell her you love her Zomboid.

MattJack
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:13 PM
Well the girl I was talking about last post ended up calling me and said, "Hey I'm sorry. I was being really rude."

Women are f'n crazy.

Zomboid: I'd just play it cool. You know, be nice, but don't kiss ass. You should feel her out before you start going at it with her.

Believe it or not women go crazy once they start having sex with you. It's a fact. Look it up.

MattJack
:lol nvm

Sam's idea is spot on!

Sam
;)

Zomboid
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:18 PM
It's too late for that. I already shouted that out during sex, right before I started crying and told her all of my fears. PS - It's a good thing she has a sense of humour, cause I'm pretty sure most girls wouldn't take kindly to hearing "hey, some of your juice dried on my piercing."

Sam
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:20 PM
That is still unsettling to read. :(

Zomboid
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:25 PM
DUDE NEXT TIME I WILL TAKE HIGH-RES PICS FOR YOU. FOR A SECOND I WAS LIKE "wtf is that?" THEN I REMEMBERED HER JUICING LIKE CRAZY.

MattJack
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:27 PM
That comment made me think of me being at the bank yesterday and accidentally smelling my hand after handling salmon, which in turn made me think of my first girlfriend.

MattJack
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:28 PM
i luv salmon so much though :(

Sam
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:30 PM
Did you go to the bank after eating sushi?

MattJack
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:36 PM
Yes. By myself ;_;

Then I listened to the cure all the way home ;_;

Sam
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM
We had the same day. ;__;

Zomboid
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM
FELLAS, WHAT WE NEED IS A BIG ROAD TRIP WHERE THE THREE OF US GO AROUND DOGGING AS MANY GIRLS AS WE CAN!

Zomboid
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:45 PM
MO' BITCHES MO' PROBLEMS

Sam
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:49 PM
It would be like a National Lampoons movie. :(

MattJack
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:52 PM
can ICP come too?

Sam
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:54 PM
do they have to? :(

Tadao
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:55 PM
I'll take care of your pets while you're away and not have sex with them.

Asila
Dec 1st, 2008, 11:35 PM
TADAO THE PETSITTER

HE'LL PAY YOU

Tadao
Dec 2nd, 2008, 12:09 AM
:highfive