PDA

View Full Version : Aha aha aha

Fathom Zero
Dec 12th, 2008, 03:11 PM
For the past two months, I feel like my life has been falling apart.... I say its nothing special because it happens to people everyday, and it just goes unnoticed... My situation, no different. Physically and emotionally, I am so drained and to be honest, I don't know how much more of life I think I can take.... I am really at that point in my life where I feel like I've given everything I've got and I've tried so hard and nothing is coming out of any of these efforts.... Right now, I'm laying in a bed at a hotel in Los Angeles, and to be honest, I feel so lonely and terrible.... I really just want someone to be here and hold me to let me know everything will be okay...and I'm going to interview at a college that my mother wants me to go to.... I think about it and I never thought my life would turn out to be anything like this.... I never really had any idea how it would turn out....but I at least expected to be happy.

Of course, saying or thinking of things like that brings me to a question and answer I was given a long time ago. Someone asked me what I wanted from life and my answer was, "to be happy." And that someone's reply: "That is the most selfish answer I have ever heard."

Just a little of what I needed to get off my mind...

I know this guy; he's got one of those obnoxious "I'M GAAAYYYY" voices.

He was popular, made excellent grades, and was friends with everyone, including the teachers. He got special treatment, and now I am laughing my ass off at his misery.

Ahhhh... It feels good to be bitter. :)

Tadao
Dec 12th, 2008, 03:52 PM
His problem is simple. You can not give and expect something in return.

Supafly345
Dec 13th, 2008, 01:15 AM
He's just feeling the withdrawals from being alone for the first time ever. After like SIX MONTHS it'll go away.

MattJack
Dec 13th, 2008, 08:21 PM
He should just cut his wrists and get over it

Dixie
Dec 14th, 2008, 10:06 PM
I would feel much better about laughing at him if I could do it to his face.
Invite him here.

Fathom Zero
Dec 15th, 2008, 01:41 AM
I did the right thing.

I defriend-ed him on Facebook.

Zomboid
Dec 15th, 2008, 01:56 AM
I did that to this one girl from school to MAKE A POINT, and she noticed pretty quickly. I got a message saying "wtf? Seriously, readd me" and a friend request WHICH I PROMPTLY IGNORED!!!!

Defriending people on facebook is serious business; be sure you're prepared to deal with the consequences, young fathom.

Fathom Zero
Dec 15th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Damn, you're right. Lemee think about that.

Okay, I'm cool with it.

Sam
Dec 15th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Zomboid constantly threatens to defriend me on facebook. :(

Zomboid
Dec 15th, 2008, 07:22 PM
AND IT SETS YOU STRAIGHT PRETTY FUCKING QUICKLY, DOESN'T IT? >:

Sam
Dec 15th, 2008, 11:28 PM
:(