PDA

View Full Version : She Wanted me to trim it up "Down There"

Battle Net Edition
Jan 10th, 2009, 11:20 PM
So, my girlfriend is totally checking out my pelvis one day and notes how she thinks it'd be a good idea to trim all the pubic hair I have. I was in quite a pickle, I can tell you. You see, I only have one razor and am not in favor of getting a second one. So I tell her, I say, "Honey, I love you and everything, but I will not risk my ball hair and face hair mixing in any sense." She retorts, "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SMALL PRICKED ASSHAT, I HAVE GENITAL HERPES AND I HOPE YOU LIVE IN A FUCKED UP PERMANENT STATE OF FLARING YOU PUSTULENT, RECTAL THERMOMETER! I SLEPT WITH CHRIS, THAT'S RIGHT, I SLEPT WITH HIM, AND HE WAS BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY! HE WAS A POST-OP TRANNY AND S/HE STILL HAD A DICK THAT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A ROTTED CHEETO!"

I tell you guys, Women :\

pac-man
Jan 11th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Buy a razor, jungle crotch.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Jan 11th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Yeah, just clean them in between. Mine has been shaved since I was like 14. I got sick of it getting caught in the zipper.

LordSappington
Jan 11th, 2009, 02:43 AM
Just burn it off with a lighter. If you need more precision, use a soldering iron. Just make sure no one distracts or startles you.

Dixie
Jan 11th, 2009, 02:58 AM
Do you want to dive into a wiry bush?
No?
Then give her the same luxury.
It's only fair.

Skulhedface
Jan 11th, 2009, 03:32 AM
So, let me get this straight.

You have a girl willing to look at your junk.

You know what's wrong with this situation? If you have a female, at all willing to be within a foot of your naked crotch, you let her call the fucking shots.

kahljorn
Jan 11th, 2009, 02:20 PM
i dont know about all that crap but it does feel nice not having hair down there ;o plus it makes your dick look bigger

Esuohlim
Jan 11th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Guys we forgot to acknowledge how funny whatever his name is that started the thread was trying to be

LittleDollClaudia
Jan 11th, 2009, 04:11 PM
If you don't want to shave, then just trim it with scissors. At least making an effort would be appreciated, I'm sure.

Then she won't run to Chris anymore..:rolleyes

Dixie
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Guys we forgot to acknowledge how funny whatever his name is that started the thread was trying to be
If I actually thought he had a girlfriend I wouldn't have given a serious response.

Tadao
Jan 11th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Same. But really it comes down to each girl. Some like stubble on their clit and some like a smooth rub, almost none like a wild bush. You should really trim even though yout dad wont touch you anymore.

Battle Net Edition
Jan 11th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I do miss him a lot :(

Edit:

I meant to say: NO YOU GUYS ARE SUCH D-BAGS OF COURSE I AHVE A GIRLFRIEND IRL!!! YOU GUYS JSUT DONT UNDERSTAAND ME AND WONT TAK EME SIRIUSLY! You mean people you.

WhiteRat
Jan 16th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Go buy a $20 beard trimmer and use it to trim that shit down. Just make sure that if you have roommates that you let them know what it's used for otherwise they'll be using it on their face.

executioneer
Jan 17th, 2009, 12:12 AM
make sure to tell them after they've used it though, don't let a good practical joke go to waste

Zomboid
Jan 17th, 2009, 05:43 PM
TRIM THAT SHIT YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING MESS

Skulhedface
Jan 30th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Go buy a $20 beard trimmer and use it to trim that shit down. Just make sure that if you have roommates that you let them know what it's used for otherwise they'll be using it on their face.

That's exactly why you DON'T tell them. They shouldn't be using my razors or trimmers anyway.

Supafly345
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:26 AM
Only virgins are offended by shaving their pubes.

HickMan
Feb 1st, 2009, 01:17 PM
Shave your pubes. Then when you're done, shave your head, mustache, beard, eyebrows, leg hair, and any other kind of hair you have on your body. it'll be sexay

DevilWearsPrada
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:50 PM
Be sure to play The Wall by Pink Floyd while you do it

HickMan
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:57 PM
Or Goodbye Horses by Q Lazarus :rolleyes

Bod
Feb 1st, 2009, 04:00 PM
I don't like totally shaved men, it looks weird, just a tidy trim is good. I used to use my ex's clippers on mine, but they blew up, but you can actually buy electrical appliances just for this job, girly ones come in pink.
Smooth shaved gets sweaty, hair is there for a reason you know.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Feb 5th, 2009, 10:50 PM
I used to shave a W into mine. I liked it.

kahljorn
Feb 6th, 2009, 06:07 AM
i shaved a painting in the classical style of ro-co-co motherfucker

MetalMilitia
Feb 6th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I shave mine into the OCP logo from the film Robocop

executioneer
Feb 6th, 2009, 08:41 AM
i used a powerful laser to burn the image of the Lord Jesus Christ into mine

BLEU
Feb 6th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Shaved looks retarded unless you have a big cock, and are reasonably muscular. On good faith, I would probably say you don't qualify.

Trim the bush. The good Lord gave us fingers to pick pubes out of our teeth for a reason.