PDA

View Full Version : Dating sites

Tadao
Sep 10th, 2009, 04:00 PM
I have an account of an dating website because a girl I was talking to had her pictures there. I've had it for like 3 years or something and just filled out some of the question a few months ago. The thing is full of women saying they want marriage not sex. Whatever, you bitches don't know what you want. You want both but at different times, so stop acting like your all great and hit, your on a fucking no one I know will date me site.

Anyways, here's an email I got today.

hi...you like to hear others interests...well i am interested in jesus...what are you interested in?

Tadao
Sep 10th, 2009, 04:03 PM
I wanna reply with something insulting, but hidden. Like,

My interests include Lion taming, Roman candles, etc

10,000 Volt Ghost
Sep 10th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Make sure you throw "light" bondage in there too.

Dixie
Sep 10th, 2009, 05:35 PM
That makes me want to register there and collect emails from douchebags

Tadao
Sep 10th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Heh, Chojin needs to make us a fucking site to display our glory.

Dixie
Sep 10th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Sounds like a good time for sure!

Colonel Flagg
Sep 10th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Ask her if she's ever seen a grown man naked.

Tadao
Sep 10th, 2009, 08:40 PM
that's just silly

Colonel Flagg
Sep 10th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Tell her you're interested in him too - he's one of the best midfielders on the Mexican National Soccer Team.

Tadao
Sep 10th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Now we are cookin!

LordSappington
Sep 10th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Or you can start quizzing her on obscure bible passages. That way, she'll be insulted AND feel inadequate!

Dimnos
Sep 11th, 2009, 11:39 AM
I wanna reply with something insulting, but hidden. Like,

My interests include Lion taming, Roman candles, etc

Tell her your a Jew. :(

Dimnos
Sep 11th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Or better yet.... Play along for a while, maybe a week, and find out if she is Catholic or Protestant. Then say you are the other and arent interested in whatever she is.

Tadao
Sep 11th, 2009, 03:04 PM
So I replied with.

Oh, the usual stuff. Music, movies, art. I also like food. I like to make it more than eat it really, but my belly would say I was lying to you. I'm not really into sports though, what soccer team does Jesus play on?

Dimnos
Sep 11th, 2009, 03:25 PM
:lol

Tadao
Sep 11th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I figure that a person who emailed me that message is either a troll or an idiot.

Dixie
Sep 11th, 2009, 03:53 PM
http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/16/150x150/558x800/355x313/1473x1431/0/7719072506738998657.jpeg
that guy expressed interest in me...........

Kitsa
Sep 11th, 2009, 04:02 PM
That's an impressive likeness.

Tadao
Sep 11th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Dixie is gonna get the good ones, I have to wait for psycho bitches to message me :(

executioneer
Sep 11th, 2009, 04:28 PM
does anyone else get severe uncanny valley jibblies from the captain picard doppleganger

Dixie
Sep 11th, 2009, 04:30 PM
WHO PUTS A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES LIKE THAT ON A FUCKING DATING SITE?!?!?!

Tadao
Sep 11th, 2009, 04:40 PM
does anyone else get severe uncanny valley jibblies from the captain picard doppleganger

IDK what you are saying Willie, but I swear I have seen this exact pic before.

executioneer
Sep 11th, 2009, 04:57 PM
WHO PUTS A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES LIKE THAT ON A FUCKING DATING SITE?!?!?!
someone looking for their number one :lol

Dixie
Sep 13th, 2009, 03:10 AM
I guess, but damn dude.

Tadao
Sep 13th, 2009, 01:28 PM
someone looking for their number one :lol

Hahahahahahahahaahah that was a good one.

Colonel Flagg
Sep 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Dixie, your real name isn't Beverly, is it?

Tadao
Sep 15th, 2009, 01:56 PM
I'll go ahead and read this after I paste it in here. :eek

hi, what soccer team is jesus on? i dont know if he would be good at football...but the interest he has in things must be worth alot...exceptional...they must be something that we would want to know...cause he said in the gospel of john, he says things like i have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one...i want those you have given me to be with me and see my glory...he wants people to see what keeps him going...what keeps his interest...what he spends his spare time doing...what he has been doing together with his father...the glory you have given me...cause you loved me before the foundation of the world...in john chapter 17.5 - jesus says, "glorify me in your prescence with the glory i had with you before the world began" what he had with the father and what they enjoyed most he wants to share with us...and he said in 17.24 - " i want those to be with me where i am, and to see my glory, the glory you gave me because you loved me before the creation of the world."

he wants to see something and to give us something...to be with him.....he wants us to be where he is ...that is his goal...his goal should be our goal too...we should be pressing on towards this goal no matter what kind of game we played before...like paul the apostle said in philippians 3.14 - "i press on toward the goal to win the prize for which god has called me heavenward in christ jesus." he was pressing on to take hold of that for which christ jesus took hold of him...forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead....(verse 13)...im gonna win this one paul is saying...the goal is christ himself...paul got on his team...christ wants us to see his glory...our eyes should always be on that main goal...the winning side sees the goal they are aiming for....once you see the goal jesus has in mind for us you dont want to play on another team...or at least thats what happened in my case...and alot of people i know...

whatever the glory that jesus had with the father is, its something that entertained the father and son before creation...if paul could see it so can we...we too can get the same interest...its one thing for jesus to see the glory but paul got to in on it too thats why christians talk alot about paul...jesus is sharing with mere mortals things that he has enjoyed in eternity...when he gave it to paul he exclaimed i have no other goal...(philippians 3.8)...jesus said, father you have loved me before the creation of the world...you loved me....jesus is raving about something here.... ...they had something that is so important that its recorded in the bible....and this glory he wants to give!! its something worth while...jesus actually came to earth with that goal in mind...that we might have the kind of life that enjoyed with the father...in abundance...(john 10.10) ...that sounds enjoyable...he wants us to share together with us with him and his father...and the holy spirit ...thats a small team...3 of them were playing for eternity whatever game you call it...lets make a few universes...how many stars can we make today? the allstars of heaven were creating the stars..................

lets be part of the heavenly team! jesus came down to give us something that he thinks is gonna catch our interest...something he thinks we should have...something he and the father had before creation...if god gives you something it must be very valuable................wouldnt you agree?

Dimnos
Sep 15th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Yes but what team does he play for? The Saints?

Colonel Flagg
Sep 15th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Hoo boy, Tadao, you got a live one. Reel her in gently, play the line easily then land her into your "boat". Full points if you get an online date. ;)

Tadao
Sep 15th, 2009, 04:58 PM
She scares me.

Wiffles
Sep 15th, 2009, 05:21 PM
I think religious chicks are keepers, because the bible denounces things like adultery and teaches couples to be faithful etc. ^.^

Dimnos
Sep 15th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Are you a religious chick Wiffles?

Wiffles
Sep 15th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Are you a religious chick Wiffles?

Yeah kinda, I tend to lean towards Buddhism, but I try to read about other religions too and learn from them. I'd like to have a zen-like state of mind ^^

DougClayton4231
Sep 15th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Tadao, if you want to back out, just tell her about your addiction to snuff films and human taxodermy exhibits. She'll be gone in no time lol.

Tadao
Sep 15th, 2009, 07:16 PM
No seriously, she is out to fix me and the bigger the damage the brighter her halo.

Tadao
Sep 15th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I need to order one of these and take a pic in it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/shoppingandfashion/6167833/20-coolest-atheist-T-shirts-for-sale-on-the-web.html

Colonel Flagg
Sep 15th, 2009, 10:12 PM
The creationism shirt is my favorite.

BTW, religious chicks also like to be fruitful and multiply. Just don't tell her if you've been "fixed". :lol

Dimnos
Sep 15th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Yeah. If your looking to get some action out of it first tell her you think evolution is a how and not a why. She wont be able to resist.

kahljorn
Sep 16th, 2009, 12:05 AM
i think the scarriest thing about the captain picard guy is his lack of shoulders :(

and shame on you for picking on desperate people on a dating website.

Pentegarn
Sep 16th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Forget the whole freaky religious thing, she spelled 'a lot' as one word. Block her for that.

Colonel Flagg
Sep 17th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Not only does she have a spelling deficiency, but she also eschews capitalization, which could be viewed as sinful in some religious circles, for failure to capitalize personal pronouns referring to either the almighty or OUR SAVIOR. Another point is her pervasive, yet incorrect usage of the ellipsis. :grammarpolice

Pentegarn
Sep 20th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Damn right!

Dimnos
Sep 21st, 2009, 10:14 AM
fook Da beech !

Dixie
Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:37 PM
I'm collecting some good ones, but I need a NSFW post to show one of them.

b_squared
Sep 23rd, 2009, 02:24 PM
Can the NSFW one top the picard guy? He's a real gem.

Dixie
Sep 24th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Well the NSFW profile got taken down, but it was funny. it was a penis picture

b_squared
Sep 24th, 2009, 04:47 PM
So kinda like the picard picture just another bald head.

Dixie
Sep 24th, 2009, 04:54 PM
there was some butthole in the picture too

Fathom Zero
Sep 24th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Tell her that you like to use your whole hand.

VaporTrailx1
Dec 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM
dating sites suck. nobody ever responds. I think chicks just go on there for attention and treat it as another facebook.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Dec 5th, 2009, 02:57 PM
They're all prostitutes.

The Leader
Dec 5th, 2009, 05:21 PM
dating sites suck. nobody ever responds. I think chicks just go on there for attention and treat it as another facebook.
Either that or you're just fucking ugly.

kahljorn
Dec 6th, 2009, 05:12 PM
post a picture vapor

he probably only writes to the really hot ones that are actually retired spam bots

VaporTrailx1
Dec 7th, 2009, 12:38 AM
i have a picture in the "pictures" thread.

Pentegarn
Dec 7th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Dating sites sometimes work. My current GF and I met on one and we are going on 3 years, so it isn't all fail.

Tadao
Dec 7th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Congrats! Hope it was a free site though.

Pentegarn
Dec 8th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Of course, like I am going to spend money on something that is 75% likely to fail.

Just ask everyone ever that used eHarmony

Dimnos
Dec 8th, 2009, 01:34 PM
BUT ALL THOSE PEOPLE ON TV FOUND THEIR TRUE LOVE!