PDA

View Full Version : SHOW ME YOUR TITS

Supafly345
Sep 13th, 2009, 07:14 AM
So my best friend is bulimic and crazy, but is super cool and hot so we used to play around a lot (WINK WINK) but we are totally not right for eachother romantically as we found out early on, but I guess thats only vaguely related to my topic so I'll get straight to it.

As a bulimic her weight shifts around a lot, but she would always be pretty thin, but now in the past year or so she's been getting really good about fighting it and working well with a doctor she trusts and whatever so now she's stabling out. But she's stabling out on a more normal human weight for her height which ended up being like 15-20 more pounds, so now she's got the most amazing set of tits that I only got to see when they were empty grandma boobs that you would expect formerly held what she now carries.

And I have to see them. Her boyfriend won't shut up about them. BUT BECAUSE SHE'S A CRAZY BULIMIC she thinks she's hideously fat and dresses in clothing that would fit her if she were.

So my dilemma, is how do I convince her to let me see them, without having to get all sexually involved into a threesome with her ten foot tall boyfriend? REMEMBER, she's the type who normally would, she just won't now becuase she thinks I'll puke all over her at the sight.

Wiffles
Sep 13th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Try to encourage her and try to let her wear a revealing swimsuit or a bikini. Dont forget a dash of flattery and encouragement ^.^

Supafly345
Sep 13th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Last time I tried that I got her to take her glasses off and let her hair down, then she finally got noticed by the captain of the football team and he asked her out to prom where they got nominated king and queen then right before the big dance she decided that it was the boy who stood by her all along that she really wanted, and with a new sense of self confidence that was a direct result of dressing sexy, she left the jock on the dancefloor and wandered into the crowd looking for her friend and directly kissed him in front of everyone and totally suprised the cool girls who always made fun of her.

Zhukov
Sep 13th, 2009, 11:21 AM
:lol

Personally I think I would just, uh, not see them. But that's me, so I guess you should try the old 'how can you be embarassed of your body if no one ever sees it?' trick.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Sep 13th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Just say "Hey, I need to check the updates. Its just like old times but better now." That or you need to see them from an aesthetic standpoint.

Tadao
Sep 13th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Try rape

DougClayton4231
Sep 13th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Try rape

lololol, you should probably just repeatedly tell her not to show your her boobs, eventually she will resist and you will be in the money lol.

Fathom Zero
Sep 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Give her the link to this thread.

Supafly345
Sep 13th, 2009, 09:40 PM
She couldn't stop laughing at Wiffles' comment.

Sam
Sep 13th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Just ask her to see them. :(

Dr. Boogie
Sep 13th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Tell her you don't want your only memory of her tits to be as sad, half-empty grandma titties.

Dimnos
Sep 13th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Get er drunk. :dunce

Kitsa
Sep 14th, 2009, 10:59 AM
When I saw the title to this one, I could think of several people off the bat who were probably unbuttoning their shirts.

Fathom Zero
Sep 14th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I think she should show her tits right here. For filing purposes.

Colonel Flagg
Sep 14th, 2009, 11:18 AM
I'm sure you could get some action from more than a few others .... and not all girls, either!

D.boupe
Oct 5th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Nah i think i have it now anyway. You get any good shots with that latest swell Ben? I saw a few shots while i was in Japan and it looked like the type of swell youd froth in.

executioneer
Oct 5th, 2009, 03:07 AM
you are the craziest, spambit

kahljorn
Oct 5th, 2009, 05:35 AM
that sounds disgusting :(

Chojin
Oct 5th, 2009, 03:38 PM
lol what the fuck

Fathom Zero
Oct 5th, 2009, 03:54 PM
And, as usual, my advice is the best. Hooah.

Supafly345
Oct 11th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Game over guys, she she fell off the wagon. Thank you for playing.

Chojin
Oct 11th, 2009, 09:10 PM
HOORAY :puke

Skulhedface
Oct 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM
When I saw the title to this one, I could think of several people off the bat who were probably unbuttoning their shirts.

Actually, I pictured a bunch of forum people unbuttoning their pants. You know, to uh, fap... to pictures they were probably expecting.

Now that I've died just a little bit inside, cookies.

ANDISWEARIWASN'THEREFORBOOBIES.

george
Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:04 PM
whenever i see local newscasters recording stories (this happens maybe once or twice a year living near DC), or politicians, or go to rock concerts, and on one occasion a field hockey game, i love to yell "show us your tits"

so i thought maybe i had become famous or something, but yet again it was a thread that had nothing to do with me. :)