PDA

View Full Version : P90X

Geggy
Feb 28th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Starting tomorrow I will be into my 5th week of P90X workout program and I haven't missed a beat. I work graveyard shift sitting on my ass and documenting residents' activities and behavoir. Also I did nothing at home during the daytime except for the weekends. I went on a ski trip with friends one month ago and I discovered that I had no legs. The informical of P90X is probably the best work out informical I've ever seen. So I figured I had nothing to lose and decided to try out the program. Last weekend I played a basketball game called New York 21 with four of my friends which was my first activities I've done since I started P90X. I found that my energy level, strength and stamia all had exploded tenfold.

WhiteRat
Feb 28th, 2010, 03:41 PM
A friend of mine lost 37lbs. in just a few months by doing it. Also, shortly after I got out my old squadron was in the process of integrating P90X into the PT workout.

MattJack
Mar 1st, 2010, 05:36 PM
We touched on P90X a bit on the Cardio V Strength Training thread.

That shit works for sure. You been takin pictures to track your progress, Geggy?

Chojin
Mar 6th, 2010, 12:53 AM
i would be more amenable to p90x if it had a less gay "extreem" name.

MattJack
Mar 8th, 2010, 11:37 AM
P90SEX

Geggy
Aug 27th, 2010, 09:06 PM
oops, forgot about this thread. my bad. i had lost 19 pounds from the start of the program in janurary up until may of this year. not bad considering that i didnt put myself on any strict nutrition plan. i live in america, the land of temptation so it's impossible for me because i lack willpower when it comes to food. then i hyperextended my right knee playing in a softball league and havent done heavy workout since then. i've done light squats and road biking to regain strength in my knee. i will start again soon.

no pictures of the progress though, i aint gay like that.