PDA

View Full Version : Has the tank run dry?

Hangie
Apr 10th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Yeah so I guess I've never posted on this forum since I'm a highschool neckbeard without much reason to either seek advice or give advice. Since the last period of time when I posted here on I-mockery I've gotten more involved in 'loveline' appropriate activities.

So I came here with a question concerning a sort of 'friends with benefits' I have. Since around mid-february a friend of mine who I've had a crush on for about a year has been using me as a sort of 'toy', since she doesn't find me attractive but still wants someone to touch her and all that good stuff. I have no problem with the insulting implications of this since I have no self-esteem whatsoever and she still let's me use her as well. However lately she's begun to warm up to a guy (who is a friend of mine) and he seems to be warming to her aswell. I honestly don't know if they'll start getting it on or anything since this kids a Chinese nerd who plays guildwars all day.

Anyhow so what I wanted to ask about is, am I going to stop getting play from her if she starts actually liking a guy? Would it be a dick move to try to sabotage my friend?

Tadao
Apr 10th, 2011, 12:28 AM
We have to see what she looks like before we can place a value on her. With out a value, who cares, find another whore.

Hangie
Apr 10th, 2011, 12:33 AM
That's the thing though, I won't be able to find another whore. I'm broke and a dumbass.

Anyhow in terms of appearance she has a good body, although she has somewhat wide shoulders. She'd be described as a butterface by most because of her jewmongous nose but I find her pretty. Probably shouldn't post a picture, she doesn't have a FB and all picture I have of her are somewhat private.

Tadao
Apr 10th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Sounds like you are invested in her then. Let's see her value. Plenty of guys here can help you to keep her, but no one knows how much is too much or what is too little with out seeing her. Know what I mean? If you're gonna play the game, you gotta play it right.

Hangie
Apr 10th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Eh, I'll try to scrounge something up by tomorrow for you guys. Don't know if I can get any SFW full body shots though :\

Tadao
Apr 10th, 2011, 12:49 AM
OH MAN, EMAIL ME THE GOOD STUFF DOOD! Also, you can crop pictures.

Grislygus
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:07 AM
The only real logical solution is to kill your rival and kidnap your friend; locking her in your basement, and slip love notes and juicy fruit packets under the door for the next several years.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Wait fuck that email me too. I'll give you some pro advice. I was just rereading some old threads and I completely forgot about this russian chick.

Tadao
Apr 10th, 2011, 03:27 AM
>:

Hangie
Apr 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Since I have no photobucket I'll just email you guys the images, but who is this Russian chick? I have had bad experiences with Russian chicks.

This just in: I know neither of your emails

Fathom Zero
Apr 10th, 2011, 09:11 AM
lolololol

I guess the best part about a fwb situation is that you both can break it off pretty easily. If you find it too hard to, then you're not really a "friend", in that context. In which case you should break it off anyway so as not to have any irrational expectations.

At any rate, the quicker you move on from something that's just bullshit to something that matters, the better. Because it seems like you want the something that matters, ideally.

Tadao
Apr 10th, 2011, 01:23 PM
my profile says tadaooadat@yahoo.com

10k NocturnalIvy22@aol.com

why not just make a photobucket account. It's free and all the cool p[people do it.

Esuohlim
Apr 10th, 2011, 01:31 PM
imgur.com and post them in this thread, you puss

Hangie
Apr 10th, 2011, 05:37 PM
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx356/Helgado/Faceshot.jpg
Heres her before she cut her hair

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx356/Helgado/JHC_Dress.jpg
Seriously the only picture of her body that's decent

Do these pics help?

Esuohlim
Apr 10th, 2011, 06:07 PM
She's hot as hell brah, <3 the jews

I didn't read the rest of this thread but you should post more pics

Fathom Zero
Apr 10th, 2011, 06:11 PM
She draws on herself too much.

Esuohlim
Apr 10th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I thought those were tattoos, but I guess if the second picture is newer then yeah that's a good indicator of The Crazy

Fathom Zero
Apr 10th, 2011, 06:54 PM
If they are tattoos, then they are baaad.

Grislygus
Apr 10th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Now that tadao has his wank material, let's return to the main issue

"MY NO STRINGS ATTACHED FUCKBUDDY'S GERTTING HERSUFF A BOYFRERND AH LAWD WHO COULD HAVE FORSEEN THIS"

Hangie
Apr 10th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Not tattoos, just sharpie. You remember I'm in highschool, yes?

Also she sort of got shot down by my Chinese bud since he was like 'what I thought we were just friends' when she stated her wetness for his eggroll. Knowing her though she'll probably just continue pursuing him and write yaoi stories about him and his friends until he gets freaked out and tells her to fuck off.

Grislygus
Apr 10th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Wait, you're in high school

So does that mean that this

Since around mid-february a friend of mine who I've had a crush on for about a year has been using me as a sort of 'toy', since she doesn't find me attractive but still wants someone to touch her and all that good stuff.

can be translated as "hasn't actually gotten laid, yet, technically, but we, like, make out and stuff and I really want to"

Hangie
Apr 10th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Farthest I've gotten are blowjobs. She has this thing that makes her crazy sensitive to touch, (http://www.incrediblehorizons.com/sensory-integration.htm) so most of the time us 'hooking up' is just me feeling her up. But we do occasionally go past that.

MLE
Apr 10th, 2011, 08:58 PM
this reminds me of the time that OAO was saying that he was rubbing up on a girl in the pool and although he didn't know it at the time she "got really close."

Grislygus
Apr 11th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Okay, you're in high school, so you haven't learned this yet. Cute and accessible, but a little anti-social "geeky" girls? with random fucking things wrong with them? Who tell you that they "have trouble opening up to people"? And have excess baggage to boot?

Waste of time. Getting laid is easy, you pussbot. GO TO PARTIES or something, Jesus

Pentegarn
Apr 11th, 2011, 06:06 AM
U3j-I2BoQ_I

Pentegarn
Apr 11th, 2011, 06:08 AM
I thought those were tattoos, but I guess if the second picture is newer then yeah that's a good indicator of The Crazy

They could have been henna tatoos

Hangie
Apr 11th, 2011, 06:48 AM
with random fucking things wrong with them? Who tell you that they "have trouble opening up to people"? And have excess baggage to boot?

Woah woah woah. I didn't say any of that man. Plus thats the thing that if I'm not in a 'relationship' (highschool relationships :lol), I generally don't have to deal with her problems as much.

Getting laid is easy, you pussbot. GO TO PARTIES or something, Jesus

I'm on one of the lowest tiers of the social ladder, what parties would I go to?

Pentegarn
Apr 11th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Pot parties

10,000 Volt Ghost
Apr 11th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Pot parties

The great equalizer. That's where the social ladder turns into the social chutes and ladders.

Tadao
Apr 11th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Don't listen to them. When you get older and look at these pictures of big soft titties, you'll wonder why you didn't make more of an effort to get your dick between them.

All bitches are crazy at your age. Might as well work on the one that already has accepted your cock in her mouth. She is also blessed with good looks. Buy her a ring.

Tadao
Apr 11th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Now that tadao has his wank material, let's return to the main issue

Also, who was it who had the pic of underage ELX saved to his HD before she could delete it?

:rolleyes

Tadao
Apr 11th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Also, where are the dirty pics.

;)

Esuohlim
Apr 11th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Hella liquidstatik thread up in this bitch

Grislygus
Apr 11th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Also, who was it who had the pic of underage ELX saved to his HD before she could delete it?

:rolleyes

Bitch, I was doing my civic duty. Everyone knew it would be gone in a day, posting pictures online is retarded unless you're willing to catch shit

Plus, I love any excuse to bust out coldcache

Grislygus
Apr 11th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Woah woah woah. I didn't say any of that man. Plus thats the thing that if I'm not in a 'relationship' (highschool relationships :lol), I generally don't have to deal with her problems as much.

See, if you ACTUALLY had this healthy and robust mentality, this thread wouldn't exist.

AND DAMNIT TADAO HE'S NOT GETTING HIS DICK BETWEEN THE TITS

STOP ENCOURAGING WASTED TIME, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE BJs ARE FREQUENT

Tadao
Apr 11th, 2011, 01:53 PM
She's probably looking for a guy who is willing to put his dick in her. Hangie is too shy to do it so she is hoping that either his friend will or Hangie will get jealous enough to man up.

Colonel Flagg
Apr 11th, 2011, 03:55 PM
:bestthread

Hangie
Apr 11th, 2011, 04:47 PM
I'm not sure which of you two to trust. This is just like Myst and it's going to turn out I should've listened to neither of you.

Although Tadao's getting me pumped up, it sure would be swell to tittyfuck her. Perhaps I should have gone to the insufferable jackassery that is our local anime club today to have gotten her to go hang out with me.

...Who's liquidstatik

Grislygus
Apr 11th, 2011, 06:30 PM
He's a card carrying ephebophile. You're considering going to a high school ANIME CLUB just in hopes of getting in with ONE GIRL, you emotional sponge, get over this shit already and move on. I can safely tell you this, because you wisely won't listen to internet people. Unfortunately, you'll then screw up IRL and we will keep being amused.

Unless you listen to Tadao, then shit's going to turn overtly hilarious.

Grislygus
Apr 11th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Of course, he's confident that she's actually willing to screw you if you try REALLY, REALLY hard, whereas I can diagnose from a distance that the ship has sailed, sucker

Hangie
Apr 11th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Even it did end in me humiliating myself I feel like it would be worth it for a CHANCE at pussy, plus good stories to tell here. I suppose I'll try to post here if anything happens.

executioneer
Apr 11th, 2011, 07:28 PM
hangie i think you should just chop it off and get it over with #didn'treadthisthread

10,000 Volt Ghost
Apr 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM
If shes an anime chick you need to put your tongue in her ass...then your dick. That's how you get women to go crazy over you.

Tadao
Apr 11th, 2011, 11:52 PM
She likes to give head and get her pussy rubbed. This is what most people call foreplay, that means you are supposed to fuck her. She's just waiting for it. If you aren't going to, she will find someone who will, which is what she is doing.

Pentegarn
Apr 12th, 2011, 07:41 AM
^^^

This

Colonel Flagg
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:09 AM
That's how you get women to go crazy over you.

Plus, don't forget to airhorn her just as you finish. Chicks dig that.

Colonel Flagg
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:11 AM
[This] shit's going to turned overtly hilarious.

fixed

MarioRPG
Apr 12th, 2011, 10:40 AM
She likes to give head and get her pussy rubbed. This is what most people call foreplay, that means you are supposed to fuck her. She's just waiting for it. If you aren't going to, she will find someone who will, which is what she is doing.

Yeah, I'm actually going to have to agree with Tadao on this one. Next hook up be assertive, go down on her like it's your last meal and then break out a condom.
e: because as you said, what have you got to lose?

Esuohlim
Apr 12th, 2011, 01:22 PM
ERIC CONVEYS AN EMOTION: HAS THE TANK RUN DRY?

http://www.emotioneric.com/roadrage.jpg

Hangie
Apr 12th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Well then, I guess I should go buy some condoms. I'm such a pussy I'm probably going to be embarrassed getting them.

Anyhow I don't even know when we might hook up since I'm going to be gone from Thurs. to next weekend because of a school China trip., and we usually hook up on weekends if her parents are out. Do I wait until I'm back from China or do I try to hook up tommorow?

Tadao
Apr 12th, 2011, 02:07 PM
You better buy the condoms now and test drive them to make sure they fit. Better get them with lube cause her pussy is probably really tight.

Fathom Zero
Apr 12th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Tight and boring.

Hangie
Apr 12th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Woah what, condoms come in different sizes what. HEALTH CLASS HAS FAILED ME. Thankfully she's fucked before so if I do (and this is a big hypothetical here) ever fuck her there won't be blood everywhere.

MarioRPG
Apr 12th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Thankfully she's fucked before

I know I should have realized this before, but this means you are good to go. Yeah, condoms come in different sizes (think of magnums lololol). you'll prob be fine with any of them, just pick whichever's on sale.
cool tip: the first condoms I bought were 20cents cheaper than the others AND it came with a 4th condom instead of just 3. :coolguy

Grislygus
Apr 12th, 2011, 03:14 PM
I declare the official edict that this thread has gone from funny to embarrassing.

The Leader
Apr 12th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Thankfully she's fucked before so if I do ever fuck her there won't be blood everywhere.
:lol

Zhukov
Apr 12th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Is anyone else disgraced by the liberal use of the verb 'fuck' by under 16s these days?

King Hadas
Apr 12th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Condoms are for the weak minded, if you're serious about sex then you had better learn how to achieve orgasm without ejaculating.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Apr 12th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Tomorrow.

Hangie
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Zhukov I'm not under 16 :\

Also Grislygus, why do you have so much hate?

Esuohlim
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Is anyone else disgraced by the liberal use of the verb 'fuck' by under 16s these days?

ERIC CONVEYS AN EMOTION: DISGRACED BY THE LIBERAL USE OF THE VERB 'FUCK' BY UNDER 16s THESE DAYS

http://www.emotioneric.com/annoyed.jpg

Grislygus
Apr 12th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Zhukov I'm not under 16 :\

IRRIRRIRRELEVANT

Also Grislygus, why do you have so much hate?

HEART TOO SMIZES TWO SMALL

Zhukov
Apr 13th, 2011, 02:26 AM

10,000 Volt Ghost
Apr 13th, 2011, 02:59 AM
You ritually need to plow her before you leave dog. Inform her you need to grind it otherwise when you go to china you're gonna double their population by next year.

Zhukov
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Oh, you're over 16? That's ok then. I'll agree with 10k then, 'cause it sounds like you need to really plunge the clunge in good time.

Hangie
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Well fuck, it appears something happened that caused Mr.Asian to change his mind...However apparently not fully? They're now (Facebook official hurrrr) 'going out' but nothings really happened between them yet. Seems like I should go get laid somewhere else while they're 'together' and then try to get her when she eventually gets bored of him.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:53 PM
You need to bone the yellow out of her now or go bone someone else. She wouldn't be cheating on him if you bang her ass either. Thats how the law works.

Tadao
Apr 13th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Time to post nudes of her on the internet.

Hangie
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Nope

Esuohlim
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Do it or you're banned for a berjillion years I have the power

Hangie
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Oh fuck you do

10,000 Volt Ghost
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:48 PM
At least ass nudes

Esuohlim
Apr 13th, 2011, 09:01 PM
I wanna see some rude titties

Sam
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:35 AM
THE RUDEST

Pentegarn
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Titties that don't say excuese me after slapping you in the face are the worst

executioneer
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:16 PM
THE RUDEST
f*ck that i'm going to stay on the moon you guys

Colonel Flagg
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Hangie should not post in this thread again, unless it's to tell us all that he got some.

Tadao
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:03 PM
May as well lock it then.

Colonel Flagg
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:44 PM

Pentegarn
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:16 PM
May as well lock it then.

I thought of saying this as well, then I had some milk instead. Thanks for covering for me Tad :lol

AChimp
Apr 22nd, 2011, 01:04 AM
I approve of this entire thread.

I say you totally sabotage your nerd friend. Fuck that guy. And his tiny penis.

Hangie
Apr 25th, 2011, 05:32 PM
I am now more of an asshole than I have everbeen, I made out with her infront of le asian while we were all hanging out. Even though they're now officially 'going out'. He didn't do anything about it since he's really submissive and doesn't really stand up for himself.

I feel less like an asshole though since I think I taught him a lesson about how he needs to control his woman.

I also told her, 'Hey, we should fuck'. And she said that sounded interesting and she'd think about it. I'm probably not going to get any but this is still outrageous fun.

Tadao
Apr 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Yeah, both you and Babs changed into a man overnight. :rolleyes

Grislygus
Apr 25th, 2011, 06:18 PM
DEAR PENTHOUSE:
I am now more of an asshole than I have everbeen, I made out with her infront of le asian while we were all hanging out. Even though they're now officially 'going out'. He didn't do anything about it since he's really submissive and doesn't really stand up for himself.

I feel less like an asshole though since I think I taught him a lesson about how he needs to control his woman.

I also told her, 'Hey, we should fuck'. And she said that sounded interesting and she'd think about it. I'm probably not going to get any but this is still outrageous fun.

Wait, I made all that up and I still didn't get any? Damn it. Help me Penthouse,

Lonely In Massachusetts

Fixed

King Hadas
Apr 25th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I feel less like an asshole though since I think I taught him a lesson about how he needs to control his woman. It sounds like she's the one in control.

Grislygus
Apr 25th, 2011, 06:22 PM
DEAR PENTHOUSE:

Next thing I know, his two super hot asian sisters walk in. You know how there's like, never any REALLY hot asian chicks? Like, yeah, they're hot, but not like awesome blonde slut with big tits hot? You know? These asian sisters WERE. THAT. HOT. And they were twins. So anyway, they got so turned on by me and this girl making out that they started making out with each other.

I also told her, 'Hey, we should fuck'. And she said that sounded interesting and she'd think about it. And I was all like, babe, ain't no THINKIN' involved. Then I talked her into anal.

GG Penthouse,

Super Awesome in Massachusetts

Foxed.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Apr 25th, 2011, 06:22 PM

Good job. I thought at first you said you made out with her in front of a lesbian. Which also would have been awesome.

now you need to bone her and her lesbian friend in front of that guy and be all like "sorry dog. These fuckholes are all mine"

Grislygus
Apr 25th, 2011, 06:25 PM
DEAR PENTHOUSE:

Next thing I know, his two super hot asian sisters walk in. You know how there's like, never any REALLY hot asian chicks? Like, yeah, they're hot, but not like awesome blonde slut with big tits hot? You know? These asian sisters WERE. THAT. HOT. And they were twins. So anyway, they got so turned on by me and this girl making out that they started making out with each other.

Well wouldn't you know it, @#$! got all kinds of crazy. Before I can even blink, the girl is climbing onto my face and the asian twins are pulling my pants off! Then his and his sister's father walked into the room, saw what we were doing, and stabbed me twenty times with a pocket knife.

Shit sucks, Penthouse

Dead in Massachusetts

Fucked.

Grislygus
Apr 25th, 2011, 06:26 PM
I believe that I'm the only responsible adult here.

Hangie
Apr 25th, 2011, 06:45 PM
It sounds like she's the one in control.

Yea probably, and gus you have made my day 4 times over.

King Hadas
Apr 25th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Dear Penthouse

Because he doesn't really stand up for himself I thought it would be outrageous fun if I said to him, 'Hey, we should fuck'. So I did and he said that sounded interesting and he'd think about it, all jokingly. I was joking too, at first, but since he's really submissive and 95% of male rapes go unreported anyways, you bet your ass I went for it.

Not sure if this is appropriate for Penthouse actually.

Did something terrible in Massachusetts.

Filched

Pentegarn
Apr 25th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Aaaaaand this should go in thread backups forever with that last series of Gus posts

kahljorn
Apr 25th, 2011, 10:13 PM
THERE WAS NO FILCHING KING HADAS I FEEL MORE MISSLED THAN THAT ASIAN KID

Grislygus
Apr 25th, 2011, 10:31 PM
KHAL YOU'RE THINKING OF "FELCHING", FILCHING IS NICKING SOMETHING

Grislygus
Apr 25th, 2011, 10:32 PM
THOUGH THERE COULD HAVE BEEN FELCHING IN THAT VERSION, FOR ALL WE KNOW

kahljorn
Apr 25th, 2011, 10:49 PM
OH MY MISTAKE. HOW EMBARRASSING

King Hadas
Apr 25th, 2011, 10:53 PM
This is the first I've ever heard of felching. It's cool that all the new words pioneering the English language are for weird sex acts.

kahljorn
Apr 25th, 2011, 10:58 PM
the sad thing is i dont think its new I heard it like fifteen years ago or something ;/

10,000 Volt Ghost
Apr 25th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Felching is from way back. Not used very often outside respectable society type circles.

kahljorn
Apr 26th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Monocles, quellazaires and felching all go in hand in penis

Grislygus
Apr 26th, 2011, 02:42 AM
and John Waters

Pentegarn
Apr 26th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Dear Penthouse,

Then we all played Sexual William Tell and I shot them with my pants arrow.

I feel less like an asshole though since I think I taught him how to craft own sex arrows though.

Crafting in Massachusetts

fletched

Grislygus
Apr 26th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Wasted opportunity [I]bra[/B]

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/grislygus/fletch.jpg

Pentegarn
Apr 26th, 2011, 04:33 PM
I thought of that, but wanted to go further down the nerd hole into the realm of ren faires :P

MarioRPG
Apr 26th, 2011, 09:07 PM
This thread has become all kinds of awesome.

Colonel Flagg
Apr 26th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Remember I said I thought Hangie shouldn't post here again until he got some? And then Tad said the thread should be locked?

I take it back. I take it ALL back. :bestthread

Colonel Flagg
Apr 26th, 2011, 09:27 PM
And I was totally thinking "felched" until y'all beat me to the punch. :(

Hangie
May 2nd, 2011, 06:06 PM
Incase anyone is still interested, just last week I brought THE GAL back to my house after school with the intention of following your instructions. I got her to the point where she was naked and I was fingering her while nervously and awkwardly trying to get my jeans off. When I had them around my ankles I heard my downstairs door opening. It was my mom getting home. I freaked the fuck out and managed to get my pants on and told THE GAL to get her clothes on and ran downstairs to intercept my mom from seeing anything I would not want her to see. I informed her THE GAL was over and mi madre flipped out a tiny bit and asked why we were upstairs. The best reason I could come up with (god help me) was I claimed I was showing her my WoW action figures. I got a huge lecture later when my dad got home about how I can't bring girls upstairs and to tell them before I bring someone over when they aren't there.

I have a halfday this wednesday, would it be a fruitful time to try to get laid?

Tadao
May 2nd, 2011, 06:08 PM
You should try getting some balls before you try getting laid.

Hangie
May 2nd, 2011, 06:29 PM
That'd be cool but then I'd actually be something resembling a man

Grislygus
May 2nd, 2011, 07:22 PM
Half-day? How fucking old are you, fifteen?

Pentegarn
May 2nd, 2011, 08:22 PM
Happy Half Day!

Colonel Flagg
May 2nd, 2011, 09:49 PM
Show of hands -- who here thinks Hangie will get laid on his half-day?

I thought so.

MarioRPG
May 2nd, 2011, 10:09 PM
Decent attempt brah, next time have a less forever-a-virgin sounding excuse
e: but seriously! You kind of almost had it!

10,000 Volt Ghost
May 2nd, 2011, 10:40 PM
Go for it on wednesday. The worst thing that could happen is if your parents come home for a nooner too.

Pentegarn
May 2nd, 2011, 11:20 PM
Show of hands -- who here thinks Hangie will get laid on his half-day?

I thought so.

Maybe he will have his own 'show of hands' and get self laid that way :lol

Pentegarn
May 2nd, 2011, 11:22 PM
Go for it on wednesday. The worst thing that could happen is if your parents come home for a nooner too.

If he is an opportunist, he'd bust out the camcorder and make the weirdest goddamned porno ever

OK not the weirdest, but maybe the most uncomfortable one

MarioRPG
May 3rd, 2011, 08:25 AM
OK not the weirdest, but maybe the most uncomfortable one

Not if he makes his WoW figures face the other way.

kahljorn
May 3rd, 2011, 10:07 AM
TAKE HER TO THE WOODS THATS THE HAPPENIN PLACE TO GIVE PEOPLE WOOD

Tadao
May 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
I thought you said your dad listens to old school underground punk. Your dad probably listens to Green Day now. What a poser. If your dad was punk he'd hit you with a vodka bottle for being such a pussy.

Womti
May 3rd, 2011, 04:19 PM
tadao stop being fifteen years old and go suck a pussy

Grislygus
May 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Whoops, tactical error. Everyone knows the joke is that he's 45 years old and needs to suck a new pussy.

Because his girlfriend's a codependent enabler. Whatever. Long story short, Spags was sad on that one

Tadao
May 3rd, 2011, 10:20 PM
it's just womti making womti jokes

Pentegarn
May 3rd, 2011, 10:56 PM
MLE says it isn't womti

But it fails like womti does so....

Grislygus
May 3rd, 2011, 10:58 PM
duh

Grislygus
May 3rd, 2011, 11:01 PM
I don't even know why you all bought into my womti guess in the first place

Pentegarn
May 3rd, 2011, 11:17 PM
I think the saying goes if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

Tadao
May 4th, 2011, 12:13 AM
I guessed it was womti as soon as I saw it. The thing is, you can't tell if it's wompti cause he is homeless. He has an ever changing I.P.

10,000 Volt Ghost
May 4th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Walks like a duck and quacks like a dick.

Pentegarn
May 4th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Walks like a duck and quacks likesnacks on a dick.

fixed

Colonel Flagg
May 4th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Maybe he will have his own 'show of hands' and get self laid that way :lol

Hangie, you need to be the master of your domain.

Colonel Flagg
May 4th, 2011, 10:39 AM
WalksTalks like a duick and quacks likesnacks on a dick.

fixed

What you said.

Pentegarn
May 4th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Colonel, you're allllll right! :lol