PDA

View Full Version : Drunk bitches barfing on you.

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:55 AM
Ever have it happen? I have, numerous times. I think it's fucking gross but I'm usually drunk to so it's kind of funny.

One time when I was at some senior party in highschool, The chick who owned the house had a mad crush on me and she was ok but I had been with my girlfriend for a long time. Turned out my girlfriend was a dirty whore and I had dumped her prior.

So anyways, we're in the shower dicking around and what not, and she's on her knee's begging me to sling a spoonful of oatmeal down her throat, and I feel *kinda* bad because i'm not nearly as drunk as this chick. However I don't give a shit.

So she's saying things like "Come on... hurry..." moaning all sexily, and I think she really just wanted me to hurry up because the next thing I knew she totally barfed on my cock, balls and down my legs. There was so many chunks of shit on me it was disgusting. Like huge leafy lettucey things.

So I stepped over her, washed my dick and nuts and everything off and left her face down in a chunky puke stew because the barf had clogged the drain.

I remember being pretty drunk and stoned so when she was barfing I don't even think it phased me, I was just watching her. I think it was because I was already in the shower. Cool huh?

Tadao
Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:38 AM
You sure have a lot to say in one day.

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:39 AM
I try.

Tadao
Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:43 PM
I don't think that you do.

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
You know what I think?

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:50 PM
That you're a cutie.

Tadao
Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Instead of trying to talk to us, you are lazily cluster bombing us with wacky comedy in the hopes that we will say that you are funny. This isn't that kind of website. We like our comedy well timed and thought out.

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:09 PM
Actually I got fired from my job and I've been getting wasted lately and in this misery my sleep schedule has been thrown in reverse so all of my posts are probably sticking out because I'm posting when no one else is. Or is this forum just dead as shit?

As for my "Wacky Clusterbombs" I've made a mock-noob-video-thread ironically and obviously right next to the real video thread with over 1K posts to further allude to my fake noobdom as a joke and then I made this puke thread in my all-night boredom because:

A) Its a good story that I still tell to this day
B) I honestly and genuinely want to hear about drunk bitches barfing on other people. Is that so wierd?

And aside from those I made an art thread in the gaming forum and posted my pictures. I do love the website and I've lurked for a while but now i'm an unemployed bum digging into my savings, sitting on my ass and browsing the webs. Let a brotha relax nigga DAMN. And no i'm not black so don't get scared.

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:14 PM
I am pretty tired and somewhat innebriated still so I will take the advice and do more replying before I birth more threads from my dirty lady hole.

Colonel Flagg
Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:29 PM
Can anyone confirm if the ip address originates in, oh I dunno, Hillsboro?

Zhukov
Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:33 PM
What the fuck time is it over there? Is it night? I should probably get to bed because it must be daytime here.

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:39 PM
Fuck, really? This is absurd. Have you no trust!? I don't know what I could do to prove that I'm just a new member, but the first thing I'm gonna do is not give a shit.

executioneer
Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
thrasho you need to slow your roll

Zhukov
Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:50 PM
Seriously, isn't it the afternoon in the US?

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Its 2 PM

Colonel Flagg
Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Dude. Two words. Shut. Up.

Pram Maven
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:29 PM

Dude's not me.

kahljorn
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:36 PM
I THINK ITS INTERESTING HOW SIMILAR THIS PERSONS POSTS AND BAHMOS ARE

NOT JUST THAT, BUT LOOK AT THIS:
BAHMO
THRASHO

ALSO THEY BOTH CONSTANTLY TELL STUPID SELF-DEPRECATING SEXUAL JOKES. "I HAVE SEX WITH CATS" "IM REALLY GOOD AT FELCHING" etc.

I ALSO CONSIDERED THAT IT COULD ALSO BE PRAM MAVEN OR WHATEVER PERSON IS BEHIND ALL THREE OF THESE PERSONS
TADAO

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:51 PM
I signed up here a long time ago with my regular user handle ThrashOmen and never got a validation e-mail. A year later I cannot get it to work so I make a new one.

Nice O-theory though, you chould be like House or something. I could also be Marlon BrandO or Jay LenO.

You know it also looks like we all speak English and use the Internet. Does this Bahmo also consume food and have arms and legs? Now that you guys mention it, something is kind of fishy about me, and I don't think it's my collection of torn hymens.

kahljorn
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:56 PM
yea except marlon brando didn't start posting here again with the same excuse like five minutes ago

and I don't think it's my collection of torn hymens.

Okay pram maven :rolleyes

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
I don't get it. Why the fuck would Pram Maven, a guy whose already in the forums, create another name, and post. I can't tell if you guys are just fucking with me or are actual complete dipshits.

Tadao
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:25 PM
I'M ALSO JOAT

:conspiracy

Colonel Flagg
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:26 PM
Hey, here's an idea. Shut. Up.

Colonel Flagg
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:26 PM
Tadao is every annoying person on i-mock, including Coolinator.

EDIT: Maybe even me! :eek

Pram Maven
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
Oof... Not a good idea to call these guys dipshits.

kahljorn
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
I don't get it. Why the fuck would Pram Maven, a guy whose already in the forums, create another name, and post.

That's the most facetious thing ive ever read

Tadao
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:31 PM
TELL US MORE WACKY STORIES!

Colonel Flagg
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:45 PM
THAT WAS CHUCKLEWORTHY!

Pentegarn
Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:50 PM

Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 5

Pentegarn
Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:51 PM

Dude's not me.

Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 6

Pentegarn
Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:54 PM
I don't get it. Why the fuck would Pram Maven, a guy whose already in the forums, create another name, and post. I can't tell if you guys are just fucking with me or are actual complete dipshits.

Did you write the line 'It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.'? Cause that post sure read like it.

Pentegarn
Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:58 PM
Tadao is every annoying person on i-mock, including Coolinator.

EDIT: Maybe even me! :eek

u93bhAimFFU&NR

Shyandquietguy
Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:11 PM
Ever have it happen? I have, numerous times. I think it's fucking gross but I'm usually drunk to so it's kind of funny.

One time when I was at some senior party in highschool, The chick who owned the house had a mad crush on me and she was ok but I had been with my girlfriend for a long time. Turned out my girlfriend was a dirty whore and I had dumped her prior.

So anyways, we're in the shower dicking around and what not, and she's on her knee's begging me to sling a spoonful of oatmeal down her throat, and I feel *kinda* bad because i'm not nearly as drunk as this chick. However I don't give a shit.

So she's saying things like "Come on... hurry..." moaning all sexily, and I think she really just wanted me to hurry up because the next thing I knew she totally barfed on my cock, balls and down my legs. There was so many chunks of shit on me it was disgusting. Like huge leafy lettucey things.

So I stepped over her, washed my dick and nuts and everything off and left her face down in a chunky puke stew because the barf had clogged the drain.

I remember being pretty drunk and stoned so when she was barfing I don't even think it phased me, I was just watching her. I think it was because I was already in the shower. Cool huh?

DID YOU DONE YPUNCH HER CUZ THATS W HAT YOU USUALLY DO IN THOSE SUTIATIONS OR DIRTY SANCHEZ HER.

ThrashO
Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:34 PM
Yup!

Shyandquietguy
Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:36 PM
Cool.

ThrashO
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:28 AM
Ok I might as well come clean. I am Pram Maven. I thought you guys would never figure it out. This whole time I have been masquerading around as one of you silently masturbating at the incredible progress I've made and then everyone, like clockwork, figured me out.

I mean, just rearrange the letters in my name for godsakes: ThrashO -> Pram Maven.

I'll leave now...

Esuohlim
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:36 AM
ANOTHER EXCITING DAY IN I-MOCK HISTORY

Grislygus
Jun 4th, 2011, 06:09 AM
I continue to nod approvingly at Throsha. He is my favorite nephew.

ThrashO
Jun 4th, 2011, 06:17 AM

Dont you talk to me like that me.

Fathom Zero
Jun 4th, 2011, 09:58 AM
thrasho you need to slow your roll

crunk mode willie, sippin' on some prrple

Zhukov
Jun 4th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Drunk Bitches Starting Threads on You

ThrashO
Jun 4th, 2011, 11:01 AM
about there pussies being exploded.

Tadao
Jun 4th, 2011, 12:31 PM
PLEASE MORE WACKY NEEDED STAT

ThrashO
Jun 4th, 2011, 12:44 PM
http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_big/1/7/8/1268410090-28714-2032.jpg

Colonel Flagg
Jun 4th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Dear Lord. Deliver us from Chuckle-Humperdink.

Thank you.

Pram Maven
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:07 PM

Don't open a can of dicks if you can't eat the whole thing.

The Leader
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Learn how to quote posts you moron.

Pram Maven
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:09 PM

Okay, I will to you not like that talk you.

Man, I can't wait to hear what you have to say next. I'm whippin' out my decoder ring.

The Leader
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:11 PM
What is wrong with you?

Pram Maven
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Learn how to quote posts you sexy thing.

Why thank you! *touches his hair and shows a boob*

Colonel Flagg
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Time for Pentegarn to update his post count. :\

Show me the funny!

Pentegarn
Jun 4th, 2011, 04:14 PM

Don't open a can of dicks if you can't eat the whole thing.

Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 7

Okay, I will to you not like that talk you.

Man, I can't wait to hear what you have to say next. I'm whippin' out my decoder ring.

Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 8

Why thank you! *touches his hair and shows a boob*

Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 9

And it keeps going like this

ThrashO
Jun 4th, 2011, 08:39 PM
The thought of Pram Maven makes me really depressed :/

kahljorn
Jun 4th, 2011, 09:23 PM
GOOD NO WKILL YOURSELF

Pram Maven
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:48 PM
The thought of Pram Maven makes me really depressed :/

That's the point, but you're also supposed to feel like you're dumber by sheer proximity to me.

Grislygus
Jun 5th, 2011, 11:10 PM
whussup yall

ThrashO
Jun 6th, 2011, 03:26 AM
That's the point, but you're also supposed to feel like you're dumber by sheer proximity to me.

i like your ice and fire wing guy. its like hes good and evil and a faggot.

Pram Maven
Jun 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I liked your opener, Thrash0. It kind of reminds me of those wacky life stories printed on the back of every bag of Uncle Ray's potater chips.

The only thing missing from it was "a month later, she broke it off with me because she fancied a rugged baseball player. Them baseball players have all the luck, haw haw. Buy my onion rings."

Colonel Flagg
Jun 6th, 2011, 01:38 PM
It's like watching a multivehicle accident on railroad tracks in front of a speeding 100 car freight train during a violent thunderstorm.

ThrashO
Jun 6th, 2011, 03:54 PM
It's like watching a multivehicle accident on railroad tracks in front of a speeding 100 car freight train during a violent thunderstorm.

If thats really what two guys making posts on an internet forum is like for you then I think you need a hobby.

Pentegarn
Jun 6th, 2011, 05:45 PM
He meant when you 2 post that is what he sees, not when 2 typical posters post

Trust me the new 'tard trio' that has arrived here is far from typical

Tadao
Jun 6th, 2011, 09:14 PM
:lol You're trying to explain social behavior to Asspies.

ThrashO
Jun 6th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Toada can we do dildonics

Pentegarn
Jun 6th, 2011, 10:00 PM
:lol You're trying to explain social behavior to Asspies.

Careful, that laugh might confuse Pram :lol

Otto
Jun 6th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Great, you guys just sparked another two hour hugbox session.

Colonel Flagg
Jun 7th, 2011, 04:48 AM
^^^ Now THAT'S funny.

ThrashO
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:25 AM
no its not :xmas3

Pentegarn
Jun 7th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Much like when Pram says something is not funny, ThrashO saying something isn't funny tells me that it is without a doubt funny

Pram Maven
Jun 7th, 2011, 09:02 AM
I've never had a drunk girl barf on me, but I have had to hold her hair while she threw up. Unfortunately it was a wig, and she threw up on that too.

Otto
Jun 7th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Your mother doesn't count, Pram.

ThrashO
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:33 PM
I just want to know, is that funny? Because it sounded really lazy but im sure everyone thinks its funny. If thats what passes for funny then I seriously will leave.

Tadao
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Yes it was funny.

ThrashO
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:56 PM
I dont believe you. I think ill hang around for a bit.

Tadao
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:59 PM
No one believed that you would leave.

Pentegarn
Jun 7th, 2011, 04:40 PM
So you're a liar too ThrashO?

Tadao is right it was funny and you should keep your word

Pentegarn
Jun 7th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I just know that is funny? Because it sounded really lazy quick witted but im sure everyone thinks its funny. If thats what passes for funny then I seriously will leave. Because I can't be funny

Removed unnecessary words. Added obviously missing words. Your work is unsatisfactory and I will need to speak to your parents

ThrashO
Jun 7th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Removed unnecessary words. Added obviously missing words. Your work is unsatisfactory and I will need to speak to your parents

Summed up the majority of your posts.

Pentegarn
Jun 7th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Summed up the majority of your posts.

And I shall do likewise for you

:loo

ThrashO
Jun 7th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Whatever mexican.

Pentegarn
Jun 7th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Mexican? :confused

Colonel Flagg
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:10 PM
[by way of explanation] Mexican food contains lots of beans and is known to cause explosive flatulence. That and the possibility that he is referring to the connection between Mexican food and "Montezuma's revenge".

Yeah, it's pretty weak. :blah

Pentegarn
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Not only was it weak, he probably pulled something reaching for that.

Guess that's why there's no witty followup from him, he's nursing his injury

ThrashO
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:23 PM
your ruinnig my thread.

back on topic

http://www.imightbedrunk.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/white_hot_fat_girl_throwing_up.jpg (http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/view-source:http://www.imightbedrunk.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/white_hot_fat_girl_throwing_up.jpg)

Pram Maven
Jun 7th, 2011, 06:46 PM
your ruinnig my thread.

back on topic

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6239/barfn.jpg (http://img155.imageshack.us/i/barfn.jpg/)

:x:x

Colonel Flagg
Jun 7th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Wow.

Dixie
Jun 7th, 2011, 09:24 PM
guys. i miss kellychaos.
THAT'S how bad this is.

kahljorn
Jun 8th, 2011, 05:18 AM
isnt that nsfw? im not sure and im not gonna look closely but i think you might be able to see some vagina

Pentegarn
Jun 8th, 2011, 06:06 AM
No you see gunt

10,000 Volt Ghost
Jun 8th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Prob going to be the only wood she's gonna be able to sit on.

Zhukov
Jun 9th, 2011, 02:04 PM
guys. i miss kellychaos.
THAT'S how bad this is.

:lol

Chojin
Jun 10th, 2011, 01:53 AM
oh shit i just realized kellychaos is gone

i think a celebration is in order

ThrashO
Nov 28th, 2011, 10:28 PM
I just know that is funny? Because it sounded really lazy quick witted but im sure everyone thinks its funny. If thats what passes for funny then I seriously will leave. Because I can't be funny

:lol

:tear