PDA

View Full Version : What food has almost choked you before?

Null and Void
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:16 AM
I almost choked while eating a cheesestick at Fridays :)

Evil Robot
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:38 AM
I was sucking cock this one time and.... oh you said food.

vacant
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:42 AM
well, when you eat as much dick as you do it might as well be considered a vital part of you daily food pyramid :)

Evil Robot
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:44 AM
:) vacant is on my case! :) thats so cute!

vacant writes in:
Hi, You can just call me "niggur fetish puppy fuck".

OperationScuzBucket
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:41 PM
a jolly rancher...never eaten one of those since

Mockery
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:50 PM
A long time ago I swallowed an Everlasting Gobstopper in a movie theater by accident. I could barely breathe and had to keep drinking sodas until the gobstopper shrunk down in size enough to finally go down my throat. Really freaked me out...

Ninjavenom
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:53 PM
I thought you liked Milk Duds!

That's the last fucking time i try to poison you.

James
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:15 PM
I was choking on a Dorito, while watching TV with my mom and brother. I did the "international choking sign" (put my hands to my neck), and was coughing and gasping.

Fuckers didn't do anything.

Finally my throat crushed it or something. And that's why I hate my family.

Cap'n Crunch
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:50 PM
I didn't choke on anything, but my brother choked on a hole shit of stuff.

- Lifesaver (MORE LIKE DEATHKILLER. LOL)
- Orange
- Breadstick from Pizza Hut

I really don't know how the fuck he got a whole breadstick lodged in his throat.

Once when my dad was little, he choked on a nut, and the hostpital said he died. :(

sadie
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:59 PM
:lol even jamesman's family hates him. :(

Grande
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:26 PM
cheesesticks will be the death of me :(

UtterParadox
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:43 PM
I choke on a lot of things, usually my own spit. I choked on a chunk of broiled chicken once... When I choke on food, I usually spit it back up, chew on it, and then try to swallow it again...

Esuohlim
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:30 PM
This topic is fucking obsolete, but...

...extra cheesy bite of pizza. :/

NIGhtMAre
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:41 PM
i almost chocked on a muscle before.

good times.

Anonymous
Aug 12th, 2003, 10:38 PM
choking on spaghetti is the worst since you have to pull out this long strand :<

i try to choke on spaghetti as often as possible, apparently

placebo009
Aug 12th, 2003, 10:54 PM
i too have had an unfortunate encounter with a cheesestick...the cheese inside of the cheesestick to be specific. that wasn't fun to pull out.

but my one friend managed to choke on an ice cube once and it freaked her out so much she almost threw up! crazy shit, eh?

Protoclown
Aug 13th, 2003, 12:19 AM
A pretzel.

Oh wait. No, that wasn't me. That was our fucking idiot of a President.

imported_Hollycaust
Aug 13th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Roflffles impeach!

Blackjack
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:01 AM
Hey Proto, I was gonna make that joke!

I've chocked on bacon more than once. Not the All-American processed plastic bacon, but the great British sliced meat variety - where you get a nice stringy bit of fat down one side. Mmm, choke tastic!

Anyone know the Himlick?

Spectre X
Aug 13th, 2003, 09:17 AM
Usually when I choke it's on sandwiches.

It only takes a tiny little crimb to lodge into the wrong part of my throat and my throat freezes up and prevents me from inhaling. :(

Geggy
Aug 13th, 2003, 10:30 AM
I drank this freaking sour liquid candy out of a small bottle and it went down into the wrong windpipe. I lost my breath and was wheezing like a crazy old man. Blood vessels went a-poppin' and It went on for a minute 'til I figured I should drink some water. Scary shit, nearly got killed by a freaking liquid candy.

Santina
Aug 13th, 2003, 10:49 AM
choking on spaghetti is the worst since you have to pull out this long strand :<

i try to choke on spaghetti as often as possible, apparently
I choked on spaghetti last night at dinner like a bunch of times...partly because it's always really dry because I don't put sauce on it.
Well one time I was spitting a penny at people during recess and upon putting it back in my mouth it kind of went into my throat and the only way I could save myself was to swallow it :( .

KILLADEUCE
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:04 AM
Luckily i havent choked on anything as of yet but for some reason whenever i eat bran flakes, or wheaties, raisin bran etc- the shit goes in the wrong pipe... Quite fun to give you're self pnemonia because you have rotting food festering in you're lungs... Who needs to Smoke?>!?@

O71394658
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:12 AM
I choked on a hot dog once, and pizza cheese a bunch of times.

Also, one time I was sick and had to swallow one of those Ny-Quil gel caps. It kind of got stuck in my throat and it scared the crap out of me. I've had trouble swallowing pills ever since. >:

kellychaos
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Those huge, horse-pill, monster multi-vitamins are deadly! :eek The closest I came to choking was one of those. Nowadays I have to break them in half and do the quick "take a big gulp while whipping my head back" swallowing technique.

.oddity.
Aug 13th, 2003, 12:03 PM
I choked on a piece of gum before, but it was a little more complicated than me JUST swallowing the gum. I was around 13 or 14... early high school... I was fucking around with my gum - Pulling it from my mouth, stretching it... and then I swallowed half of it, while the other end was still resting in my hand. So, basically, I had this really long piece of gum going all the way down my throat.

I had to make an instant decision, so I yanked the end that I swallowed back up through my throat.

It's probably the most disturbing feeling I've had in my entire life.

That's it though... Kids, don't try this at home.

Protoclown
Aug 13th, 2003, 12:38 PM
It felt like a tiny dick, didn't it?

It's okay. You can tell us. We're all sharing here.

Krythor
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:03 PM
An entire packet of skittles. :(

The acidic juice instantly drained from it, disintegrating my vocal cords and leaving a solid rock of sugary crap balancing on munchy limbo. I managed to cough up the rock before it stretched my throat to the size of a duffle bag (length wise, naturally.)

The acid took a while to get over though. The sugar and whatever other additives must have been sticking to the sides of my throat, and the way that it was burning.. I'm surprised I don't have holes through my throat.

.oddity.
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:06 PM
Well, kinda......... Hey, wait...

Is this another one of those cruel, off the wall gay jokes that everyone uses after someone says the words pulling, stretching, swallowed, fucking, and mouth?

Man, I SO should've expected that. Damn.

;)

EDIT: I forgot to quote ole dude talking about tiny dicks. Sorry.

soundtest
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Man, I SO should've expected that.

Do you watch Friends a lot?

.oddity.
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Man, I SO should've expected that.

Do you watch Friends a lot?

No, but I'm a big fan of Adult Swim on Cartoon Network though. It's tits.

OperationScuzBucket
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Today I choked on a piece of gum...dentyne ice I think...it hurt like hell before I finally managed to hack it up, but it made my breath minty fresh

.oddity.
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Today I choked on a piece of gum...dentyne ice I think...it hurt like hell before I finally managed to hack it up, but it made my breath minty fresh

It's all about the minty freshness.

starz
Aug 13th, 2003, 06:36 PM
my friend choked on a penny :/

it was a dare...

Sethomas
Aug 13th, 2003, 06:38 PM
SKA FORUM >:

Esuohlim
Aug 13th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Did anyone else notice that this topic died on the first day this board opened and some retard brought it up again?

ScruU2wice
Aug 13th, 2003, 10:28 PM
a plastic bag :(

Schimid
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:32 AM
SEMEN :lol

Perndog
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:44 AM
Did anyone else notice that this topic died on the first day this board opened and some retard brought it up again?

ScuzBucket bumped it. :newbie

I choked on Ramen a few weeks ago, but I forced myself to swallow it instead of coughing it up because I can't afford to waste any food. :(

Mike
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:53 AM
OMG THANK YOU FOR TELLING US THAT!

I suddenly have a new respect for ramen

executioneer
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:51 AM
this should have been in the fucking ska forum in the first place >:
goddamn jerkoffs >:

-willie

Perndog
Aug 14th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Why do I feel like no one likes me around here?

Oh yeah..they don't. I forgot. :lol

SumDumFuk
Aug 14th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Back to the subject...

I remember choking on marshmallows a while back. They kinda lodge in your windpipe and cement like a crazy mofucker.

Another big culprit, and this has happened to be on a few occassions, is popcorn. Jebus H. Crips, I'm sure many people have had bad run-ins with a nasty-tasting crunchy wad of popcorn as they're watching some movie, only to hack like an eighty-year-old smoker on The Price Is Right and flail helplessly. It does go away, but man, does it HURT.

Other than that, I haven't choked on many things...well...not to my memory. But some pills are HEINOUS. I mean, there's this huge-ass industrial health vitamin bottle full of flax seed oil pills currently sitting in my bathroom. Each pill is a black, squooshy capsule of nasty-tasting goodness that's about AN INCH LONG. I shit you not. They're like strange oblong fish eggs. I'm half-expecting alien spores to burst from my skull. I haven't choked on one yet, but you'll hear from me if I do...or don't.

:lol2

By the way, love that emoticon. :rock

executioneer
Aug 14th, 2003, 04:38 AM
shut up >:

-willie

samgambo
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:45 PM
This is making me hungry. Maybe not the spit or horse pills part.

Schimid
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Why do I feel like no one likes me around here?

Oh yeah..they don't. I forgot. :lol

I GET IT. :)