PDA

View Full Version : What kind of stupid question can I put here to get attention

vacant
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:24 AM
Hi, You can just call me "no value and not relavent".

Psycho Squid
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:26 AM
Hi "no value and not relavent"

StRsCrEaM1090
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:28 AM
durh i guess. should try to be a little more original than that. it's stuff like this that will get you kicked

vacant
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:30 AM
Unless the rules around here at I-mockery have gotten a lot more restrictive... I doubt I'll get kicked for being an asshole. An UNCREATIVE asshole maybe, but not just any old asshole.

StRsCrEaM1090
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:34 AM
i was just useing my past board experiences here. i got kicked for being an asshole. "flooding" the board they called it

ItalianStereotype
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:35 AM
durh i guess. should try to be a little more original than that. it's stuff like this that will get you kicked

have you ever even SEEN i-mockery before? did you ever go by the old forums?

ok, i guess you have...

being an asshole is all part and parcel of the boards...

vacant
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:41 AM
Ah, well, honestly, thanks for the warning, but I just noticed your website is the most god aweful construct I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Therefor, anything you can ever say to me will be ignored because of your association to anything as shitty as that website. I've seen my dog puke things prettier and more interesting than that craptastic adventure in amature web design.

(Don't take it personally, I'm just feeling really in the asshole "zone" tonight. Its part of male bonding, you know, "ribbing" your friends, or "kidding around" with buddies, or "special time" with the "pederass" down the "street". But seriously... that website needs some fixing immeadiatly.)

*edited for her pleasure (and phsycho squid was right)

Evil Robot
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:42 AM
Hi, You can just call me "niggar fetish Puppy fuck".
very well. I will call you "niggar fetish puppy fuck".

vacant
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:43 AM
I think you misunderestimated me

Psycho Squid
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:47 AM
Don't you mean male bonding, not mail?

Evil Robot
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:49 AM
he meant male order brides

StRsCrEaM1090
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:52 AM
ah yes my website. it's a sort of inside friend joke thing to tell you the truth i didn't even realize i put a link up, just sort of a half hazard responce to a form i've filled out about a million times. (it's late and i'm tired) any ways i have seen worse. i don't really have the time to make a good or even decent website. you must know how it is you probly made an aol hometown page before at least...

DeadPrez
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:52 AM
You seem like a bastard vacant, lucky for you that is expected here.
:/

Evil Robot
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:53 AM
YOU SEE? I TOLD YOU THERES GATORS IN NEW YORK!
edit: How the fuck did this end up here? this was supposed to be in another thread.

Rongi
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:32 PM
CUNT

Spooky
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:56 PM
hey guiys this thread is awesome

liquidstatik
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:06 PM
What happened to your cancer, Spooky? >:

Spooky
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:22 PM
i never got it removed

it continues to eat away at my skin like how the internet eats my soul and life

Terra
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Somebody probably needs to shitcan THIS thread too.

Seriously. Can this site handle this kind of excess? Hell, we have fucknutty threads streaming out of our asses now. And the new people??? Jesus Kee-Ryst. The floodgates have opened and the diarrhea has hit. >:

MetalMilitia
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:35 AM
They came from here -> [ url=http://www.weebls-stuff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13918]weeble and bob forum[/url]

fu and lizard are there and i would not be in the least bit suprised to see phun etc.

Helm
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Apparently terra outgrew her iconoclaustic i'm a rebel stfu i won't do what you tell me too bass solo liege lord mad max you feel the heat, you burn to my touch phase and is now ready to sit back with all the rest of the vets she so passionately dissaproved of in the past and bemoan the lack of quality in the various tides of newbies to come.

What's the matter terra? I thought 'pissing off' the 'vets' was your raison d'etre. Don't be falling apart on us now 'cause we might see there's absolutely nothing of interest on the inside of those thick slices of sweaty pork meat that you consist of besides the shitty character you've been doing for as long as you've been on this message board... Say something about your tits. Suck up to mad max. Ask people to call you at home so you can tell them how many pool balls you can fit inside your vagina if you're really trying not to laugh or something. Be yourself.

Emu
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:43 AM
They came from here -> [ url=http://www.weebls-stuff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13918]weeble and bob forum[/url]

fu and lizard are there and i would not be in the least bit suprised to see phun etc.

That explains it. The only midly entertaining thing that site has is that Magical Trevor song, and that went gay when everyone started creaming all over it.

kellychaos
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Just WHO is in the business of resurrecting these sorry ass threads that were pathetic the first go 'round?

- Miserable In Michigan

Anonymous
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Apparently Helm is still being the whiney bitch he always has been. Having had his faggot Greek ass handed to him multiple times, now he's carrying a fucking grudge where he feels the need to reply to every fucking post that Terra makes. Glad to see she hasn't had ANY effect on you, fucktard. :lol

Go ahead Helm make another rant about how much you hate us and would tear our eyeballs out and dismember us if you had the chance. Talk about making sundresses out our skin. :rolleyes

Fucktard. :lol

Terra
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Oh Helm, you piss poor pathetic fuck. All of this because I wouldn't have cyber sex with you??? Jesus, dude. Get over it and move on. I mean, really.

Shit, are you growing bored with your fucking cat's sand papery tongue on your ass rim all the time and you feel the need to take it out on me? Fine. Personally I welcome it as long as it takes away from the conundrum posts of the flotsam and jetsam that seem to have flooded the gates. But otherwise I think you need to seek help.

Or get another cat, you dumbass.

GADZOOKS
Nov 18th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Hey Terra I have a lamp in my house, belittle me with the fact that under your reasoning since I own one I am probably having a gay sexual relationship with it, okthxbye.

kellychaos
Nov 18th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Maybe you should try your jokes with your friends first before posting them on the internets.

RedLeader01
Nov 29th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Hi, You can just call me "no value and not relavent".

Sounds like a Seinfield episode, hehehe :D