PDA

View Full Version : Sealab, post Cap'n Murphy & another Adult Swim question

Miss Modular
Dec 6th, 2003, 11:02 PM
1.) How are they planning to move on with Sealab now that Harry Goz is gone? Are they replacing him (which I doubt)? If not, how are they writing him out of the show.

2.) Is it true that you can send your own Adult Swim scripts? I saw that on one of their between-show fillers once. If I can, tell me how I can do it.

Jixby Phillips
Dec 6th, 2003, 11:06 PM
1) They still have a few episodes where Harry Goz recorded diologue, I think. The Sunday before last's episode simply didn't have Captain Murphey in it. It worked fine.

2) You can't. They don't accept unsolicited scripts. I was going to write a Brak Show episode, but they wouldn't even read it.

Miss Modular
Dec 7th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Thanks and thanks. :/

Ghost of Fraiser
Dec 7th, 2003, 06:08 AM
I want to read your Brak Show script, Jixby.

I think if they plan to go on without goz, they would kill Captain Murphy in some wacky situation, that's how he would of liked it.

Ant10708
Dec 7th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Is Harry Goz dead or did he just ;leave the show? If he is dead, how did he die?

EverythingWillSuck
Dec 7th, 2003, 01:50 PM
He's dead :(

Drev
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:05 PM
I think he died of old age. He was around 76 I think. Either that or of a heart attack.

Protoclown
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:45 PM
I believe he died of cancer. And they'd best not remove Captain Murphy from the show, he's my favorite character.

I think they'll replace him. And I don't mind if the voice isn't extremely similar to Goz's as long as it's GOOD.

It sucks that he's gone and it sucks to have to replace him, but there's not much else they can do.

Ant10708
Dec 7th, 2003, 10:22 PM
R.I.P. to the man. :( It won't be the same. He brought the character alive and the voice means alot especially when its a main character for the show.