PDA

View Full Version : Chappelle's Show Season 2

Ninjavenom
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:05 PM
:o (http://www.comedycentral.com/press/pressreleases/release.jhtml?f=7-9-03-TCA-Chappelle_renewal.xml)

Yeah, it's old news, but i don't think anyone else posted it yet. I'm so excited. :D

Esuohlim
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:26 PM
I'm way too white-collar for black humor. :(

Emu
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:39 PM
So how many episodes will Comedy Central allow this time? 3, 4? And which one will they show over and over again about once every three weeks?

James
Dec 7th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Despite popular opinion, I have it on good authority that Chappelle's Show sucks. I make fun of black people all the time, and I don't need a black comedian making money off of doing the same thing, because it's OK since he's black.

"Look at me! I'm Dave Chappelle! I was in Half Baked! ******s! Watermelon! Uneducated subculture of criminal activities!"

OK LET'S GIVE YOU A SHOW TO SHARE THESE HILARIOUS JOKES!

The show sucks. The show sucks. The show. Sssssucks. OK? We clear? Sssssucks.

Ninjavenom
Dec 7th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Sometimes you can be such a crybaby, you know that?

James
Dec 8th, 2003, 12:56 AM
I just find hate to be so much more fulfilling than understanding and/or shutting up.

I bet you like Primetime Glick, too.

Lye
Dec 8th, 2003, 12:59 AM
they should give tony woods a show, hes black and kinda sounds like dave, but he doesnt need annoying race jokes to make people laugh.
Dave Chappelle can be funny but he still uses the black guy/white guy shit thats annoying and boring.
old rich white people singing rap songs, and taking slang isnt funny,
showing the differences of white and black people is really played out, at least i think it is, and it wasnt ever that funny to begin with.
he can be funny a lot of the time, but there are a lot of other comics that deserve a show more then him

Jixby Phillips
Dec 8th, 2003, 05:40 AM
Chappelle's Show is very over-rated. On average, there's one decent sketch per episode. A best-of compilation would be ideal. I started making one when the show started, but I didn't keep up with it, and the tape I taped it on fucked up and I had to throw it away.

Primetime Glick is great, you faggots. The character is a great parody. I'm willing to admit that the monologues and the sketches can be cringe-inducing. And sometimes I wonder if that's the point of them. But for the most part, it's a very funny show.

Emu
Dec 8th, 2003, 10:20 AM
Chappelle's Show is very over-rated. On average, there's one decent sketch per episode. A best-of compilation would be ideal. I started making one when the show started, but I didn't keep up with it, and the tape I taped it on fucked up and I had to throw it away.

There already is a best-of episode. Comedy Central pulls it out of its ass every once in a while.