PDA

View Full Version : ALF returns

pjalne
Dec 23rd, 2003, 05:52 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=797&ncid=762&e=8&u=/eo/20031223/en_tv_eo/13155

Part of me wants to cheer, the other part is telling the first part that this is a Space Ghost knockoff.

Drev
Dec 23rd, 2003, 05:59 PM
I feel sorry for Alf, for Space Ghost will rape him :(

BTW, he'll probably interview cartoon characters :/

BlueOatmeal
Dec 23rd, 2003, 06:28 PM
Alf will interview washed up sports heros of the past and Carrot top.

Esuohlim
Dec 23rd, 2003, 07:13 PM
ALF returns

IN POG FORM :lol

Registering with this name has finally paid off. :(

Mike P
Dec 23rd, 2003, 08:47 PM
Part of me wants to cheer, the other part is telling the first part that this is a Space Ghost knockoff.

Look on the bright side, at least no one with any sense is going to try to turn THIS Alf into a bad NES game.

Geggy
Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:15 PM
why don't alf just kill himself with his own jokes already

Ghost of Fraiser
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:25 AM
Among the other shows on tap are two new adult-friendly animated series from Bill Cosby and Kelsey Grammer.

JESUS CHRIST, we don't need any more cartoons from those two people, Gary the Rat was bad enough.

EverythingWillSuck
Dec 24th, 2003, 01:04 AM

Look on the bright side, at least no one with any sense is going to try to turn THIS Alf into a bad NES* game.

*Master system

Spooky
Dec 24th, 2003, 03:44 PM
ALF returns

IN POG FORM :lol

Registering with this name has finally paid off. :(

entering this thread, i knew if you didn't say it, i was going to.

Zbu Manowar
Dec 24th, 2003, 09:34 PM
I think the climax of 'Bringing Back Alf' was on the Family Guy DVD Set 2. If you check out the cut scenes there's this wicked Alf one where they figure out that he was just a puppet ("I've seen your daughter's breasts grow!" sequence).

And that's it. Alf is like all the other '80s retro thingies, only it doesn't deserve to be brought back. It's over. Let it die.

pjalne
Dec 25th, 2003, 05:57 AM
That Alf joke was one of the funniest of that season and should have been left in >:

Zbu Manowar
Dec 25th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Bet you five bucks Fox pulled it because it was too risque...that said, let's go see their latest attempt to show nipples on TV for ratings! :lol