PDA

View Full Version : Digital camera editing

FartinMowler
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:17 PM
So I went out this weekend and bought a new camera. Its a Sony 5 megapixel that does these cool movies and the still pictures are excellent. It came with software for editing but it's not the best and would like to find something to demo or that is recommended. I have a freind that said pinnacle premier but I couldn't find anything. I also saved a video to the sony image station but how can I post a video or have it so someone can go and see it?

Urban2
Dec 24th, 2003, 06:25 PM
Editing as in what? Like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro? If so, I'd just recommend downloading Photoshop off of KAzaa Lite or something.

executioneer
Dec 24th, 2003, 07:34 PM
he's talking about MOVIES, not PICTURES >:

I really don't have much for advice, the only movie edit stuff I've really used is VirtualDub (http://www.virtualdub.org) and it's sometimes a bit clunky interface-wise :/ But on the plus side, it's totally free :D

-willie

FartinMowler
Dec 24th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Yep I was talking about the movies. Thanks Willie!! I will try that.

Urban2
Dec 24th, 2003, 10:04 PM
Oh, yeah, I just read the Digital Camera part and I figured you meant picture editing, yeah. For video, I don't know what to use.

FartinMowler
Dec 24th, 2003, 10:06 PM
I tried to figure out what Willie gave me but I have no idea what it is or how to use it. :(

pjalne
Dec 25th, 2003, 05:52 AM
The higher Pinnacle products are good, but Adobe Premier Pro is also very good for amateurs. Lots of functions and easy to use once you understand the basics.

executioneer
Dec 26th, 2003, 04:30 AM
it's sometimes a bit clunky interface-wise :(

what kind of problem are you having :(

-willie

FartinMowler
Dec 26th, 2003, 09:34 AM
I think it's called "I'm too stupid to figure it out".