PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Fever.

sports
Dec 31st, 2003, 08:44 PM
Who here has seen this flick? I saw it oneping night and it was pretty great. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but was very funny.

I can't wait to buy the DVD when it comes out in late January.

Who us here seen it?

sports
Dec 31st, 2003, 08:51 PM
Arg, sorry guys, didn't know there was already another thread dedicated to this great flick.

Hey Mr. Rog--yes it was a let down "horror" wise, but I did thought it was pretty funny.

Noteable facts- Cabin Fever was filmed right here in NC. Had a budget of 1.5M and grossed over 21M at the theaters. Most profitable film since Blair Witch I read.

Jixby Phillips
Dec 31st, 2003, 09:09 PM
CABIN FEVER'S MY FAVORITE SPORT

I LIKE THE WAY THEY DRIBBLE UP AND DOWN THE COURT

Krythor
Dec 31st, 2003, 09:16 PM
Since I didn't post in the other thread, I guess I will here.

I liked it. I found it funny in a funny way, not a bad way. It was all intentional humor so I don't see how anyone can possibly say that it was hilariously bad. I thought that the trailer made it look shitty, so I was pleasantly surprised.

sports
Dec 31st, 2003, 09:16 PM
That's nice to know...

Krythor
Dec 31st, 2003, 09:18 PM
YUP

sports
Dec 31st, 2003, 09:30 PM
YUP

Actually I was talking about JP's post. But yah, your post was nice to know too. Gonna buy the DVD when it comes out? It has 5 commentaries on it... :)

Protoclown
Jan 1st, 2004, 03:24 AM
I didn't find it the least bit interesting. I wanted to like it, and I recognize that it was "supposed" to be bad, but it was just kind of boring to watch. Way too predictable and it just doesn't really hold your attention at all.

AChimp
Jan 1st, 2004, 03:26 AM
STOP POSTING WHILE CRUNK PROGOCLOWN >:

sports
Jan 2nd, 2004, 02:44 PM
I didn't find it the least bit interesting. I wanted to like it, and I recognize that it was "supposed" to be bad, but it was just kind of boring to watch. Way too predictable and it just doesn't really hold your attention at all.

It wasn't supposed to be bad... >: Wait.. :/.