PDA

View Full Version : Space Ghost DVD

Drew Katsikas
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:02 AM
What the hell? I bought this DVD, as the majority of you guys are huge fans, and I have previously identified with your taste in comedy. I frigging hate it. Typically, I like what some may consider offbeat humor. Woody Allen flicks, Mr. Show, Clerks cartoons, KITH. This show doesn't do it for me at all. Thus far, I've watched the first DVD, and I might have smirked once. My aggrivation is magnified by the fact that I payed 29 dollars for it. Grrr. >:

Protoclown
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:04 AM
I haven't seen the early episodes yet but I hear they're nowhere near as good as the more recent stuff.

Drew Katsikas
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:06 AM
Wish me luck as I delve into Disc Two. The tenth episode on the first disc was pathetic. They recapped an episode using an old man "storyteller'. Mr. Adventure Wannabe >:

Jixby Phillips
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:12 AM
Wish me luck as I delve into Disc Two. The tenth episode on the first disc was pathetic. They recapped an episode using an old man "storyteller'. Mr. Adventure Wannabe >:

You dumb fucking asshole.

Protoclown
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:13 AM
Drew, do you like Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Sealab 2021?

Drew Katsikas
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:52 AM
Haven't seen Sealab. Aqua is really good. I like the Brak show alot. Contrary to what most people think, and tasteless scooby doo pothead jokes aside, birdman's fairly good. And family guy's good. And futurama's good. Yeah.

Jixby: Your cousin's website is funny. You are not. And did you really have to quote me?

Cap'n Crunch
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:59 AM
No, you really are a cunt for not liking Kirk the Storyteller.

Drew Katsikas
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:03 AM
He was goofy and all, but there is no novelty to watching him rehash old episodes.

Krythor
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:08 AM
Wether you were joking about the Mr Adventure part or not, that is seriously the dumbest post you've ever made.

Either way, Proto's right; they get alot better later on.

Esuohlim
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:35 AM
I'm pretty sure Space Ghost is a show that some people just don't get. If you don't find it funny, then that means you don't understand why it's supposed to be funny, and it's probably no use trying to appreciate it if you don't have that sense of humor.

That's the conclusion I drew, since I only know one other person personally who likes it. I've tried to get other people to watch it, but they tell me it's "boring" and "unfunny". And they're like "That stupid talking plant episode repeated itself 20 times before it ended. Why the fuck did you make me watch it."

They're all ignorant cunts. >:

Drew Katsikas
Jan 3rd, 2004, 02:10 AM
I guess I'm one of those people. And quite obviously, I was joking about the Mr. Adventure thing. Guess I forgot to use the quality scan before that post, eh? :eyerollage

Jixby Phillips
Jan 3rd, 2004, 03:22 AM
I am a dumb fucking asshole

He admits :eek :eek :eek

And yeah, I DID have to quote you, see, because when people reply to threads, they are either replying to the first post, or they are replying to something else replied to the thread.

I can understand being less-than-impressed with Space Ghost episodes from 1994, especially held up next to anything else in Adult Swim (including recent Space Ghost episodes). But the Storyteller Kirk episode and episodes like it is exactly what makes Space Ghost rule so much. That's why you're a dumb fucking asshole.

And you know what else? YOUR cousin is funnier than you too. Seriously, point to ANYTHING i said that isn't funny, I dare you. I bet you can't find ANYTHING. :rolleyes

Drew Katsikas
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:01 PM
that last post was completely void of humor.

Supafly345
Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:19 PM
Blasted

sports
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:08 PM
I have it and it's missing 4 episodes. Well 4 shows were replaced by 4 other shows. The shows are out of order on the DVD too. Still, if your a space ghost fan, I'll suggest you buy it.

Drew Katsikas
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:12 PM
I like wiffleball, do you?

sports
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:13 PM

Hardly play it, but yah it's okay.

ProfessorCool
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:16 PM

Damn That Drew!

Rongi
Jan 3rd, 2004, 09:35 PM
Space Ghost is the greatest show ever made, you jerk :(

BANJOOOOO!!!!!!

Ninjavenom
Jan 3rd, 2004, 10:06 PM
Dude, even my dad likes Space Ghost. What's your deal?

Drew Katsikas
Jan 3rd, 2004, 10:12 PM
Lucky. My dad likes Will and Grace. >:

Esuohlim
Jan 4th, 2004, 12:38 AM
lol