PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly Effect Trailer.

sports
Jan 3rd, 2004, 06:41 PM
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/b/butterflyeffect.php

Yes Ashton Kutcher is in it, but please watch the trailer. Looks like a great sci-fi flick. Seeing it on the 23rd. :) :) :)

Cap'n Crunch
Jan 3rd, 2004, 06:56 PM
LOOKS GAY

Sam
Jan 3rd, 2004, 06:57 PM
CRUNCH BEAT ME TO IT.

Esuohlim
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:26 PM
http://www.hr.pitt.edu/employment/images/sports.gif

WorthlessLiar
Jan 4th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Is Ray Bradbury still alive? Cause if he is I bet he'd be pissed that Ashton Kutcher is in a movie titled after something in one of his stories.

I've been forced to see this trailer before ROTK 3 times. Sadly this looks like Kutcher's best movie. :(

Whenever the fat goth-looking guy appears ithe movie looks like something out of a sketch comedy show.

AChimp
Jan 4th, 2004, 12:51 AM
I wish I could go back in time with my mind to prevent this movie from being made. :(

Immortal Goat
Jan 7th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I'll give this movie a shot. I don't know how good it will be, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

AChimp
Jan 7th, 2004, 10:35 PM
I'd give this movie a moneyshot, and then make the bitch get her own towel. >:

Drew Katsikas
Jan 7th, 2004, 10:37 PM
snap

ScruU2wice
Jan 7th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Maybe if I go back in time and change a buncha stuff the future will be different, I don't see how there can be any negative consequences....

:rolleyes

sports
Jan 8th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Some quotes I found on the net.

The flap of a butterfly's wings in Central Park could ultimately cause an earthquake in China. So say the proponents of chaos theory, who use 'the butterfly effect' to describe how small and apparently insignificant incidents can set in motion a chain of events with far reaching consequences.

Due to nonlinearities in weather processes, a butterfly flapping its wings in Tahiti can, in theory, produce a tornado in Kansas. This strong dependence of outcomes on very slightly differing initial conditions is a hallmark of the mathematical behavior known as chaos.

“An event as small as a butterfly flapping its wings in Texas could set off a chain reaction of events culminating in a snow storm in Tibet.”

:bow

Comrade Rocket
Jan 8th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Oh yeah. I saw the trailer for this I think. Isnt it the one were the guy goes into the past because he did some stupid stuff and lost his car? And him and his friend retrace there steps to find it.