PDA

View Full Version : skinny lady

sloth
Jan 9th, 2004, 01:56 PM
something ive been messing with. im hoping when its all done i can go over with a fine pen or something and blow it up some, make it into a poster. if she looks a bit masculine, i had to suck in and draw from the mirror :( hence the weird, weird, unfinished breasts. here it is (http://www.g33kd.net/whoreable/uploads/Untitled(1).jpg) (thanks for the hosting liquid)

Ninjavenom
Jan 9th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I like the shading on that. It looks pretty creepy :o

Mr. Vagiclean
Jan 9th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I like that pecil sketchy blur around the drawing, and that woman (?) reminds me of that Maryln Manson suit in one of his music video.

MLE
Jan 9th, 2004, 05:57 PM
i can see what Mr. VD means, but i really do like the lips. try using that dar of shading on more of the picture, but sparingly, and only to where you want the viewer's attention really drawn.

Anonymous
Jan 9th, 2004, 06:37 PM
The more I look at it the more I like it. I realise it isn't done yet so I'd like to see it finished. What you did with the hand is very good and not enough people draw plains like that. More of that would be good... well the forearm particularly, to make the hand to flat transition better.
I think this would look good colored "flat". I see red backdrop and greenish hue skin/purple hue shades.
It has good gesture.
The shading direction are a little weird right now, but then again, it is in progress so..
Anyway, be sure to post the final.

MLE
Jan 9th, 2004, 08:25 PM
why don't you comment on anything of mine, doopa? :tear