PDA

View Full Version : Will you be getting a Gamecube?

Skulhedface
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:05 PM
Just a question.

Anonymous
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:06 PM
i hate you

Zomboid
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:11 PM
I think I might get one within the next few months... it really depends on the games they're gonna release. It looks to have some really good games so it might be worth it already.

James
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:15 PM
Maybe Nintendo will send me one for free.

Skulhedface
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:27 PM
For free? We're talking Nintendo, King Of The Same Old Repackaged crap. When they stop selling new Game Boys that do the exact same shit but come in (WOW) a new box, it might happen.

Skulhedface
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:28 PM
And why the hate, Chojin? I like you. After all, I haven't had more fun than I have in the other message board ;D

Zbu Manowar
Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:13 AM
I'd just buy Super Smash Bros Melee, then try to score a Gamecube when they're selling for $37 at Target in about two years.

Skulhedface
Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:23 AM
Good call. Then again (sorry, here comes a story)
A friend of mine owed me $300. Never mind how or who I had to kil.. umm, yea.
Seriously, instead of giving me the money, he bought me a 'Cube with SBMelee and WrestlemaniaX8. Played them to death, sold them. BIG mistake. I guess I shoulda held onto it until Prime and Legend of Zelda came out.

That should be another poll: What do you think about the new Zelda look?

timrpgland
Feb 22nd, 2003, 03:20 PM
No, it shouldn't be a poll, polls suck.

The new Zelda look is very smooth. Can't wait.

Loki
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:45 PM
No, I'm just fine with my Dreamcast.

The Unseen
Mar 6th, 2003, 06:54 AM
i love gamecube but xbox has a hard drive that you can save full cd's on, just imagine youre playing tony hawk and GWAR comes on. Greatest invention ever

Rongi
Mar 6th, 2003, 04:49 PM
No, I'm just fine with my Dreamcast.

:love

Zbu Manowar
Mar 8th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Anybody ever think that the whole purpose of the Dreamcast was to get the first installment of various games that would have been on the PSX but with better graphics and shit? I mean, look at DC's Capcom vs SNK 1 compared to the pile of dogshit that is the PSX Capcom vs. SNK Pro.

Aside from a lack of Dan and Joe, the DC version kicks its ass to Osaka and back.

Esuohlim
Mar 8th, 2003, 08:40 PM
I have a Gamecube and it's PURPLE! OMG!

Metroid Prime is what made it worth getting one. And Zelda when it comes out, if it doesn't suck.