PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Anime Petition

Schimid
Jan 10th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Holy shit.

Look at this. (http://www.petitiononline.com/cutiepie/petition.html)

I really don't like anime but that's pretty fucking bad.

I signed it anyway ^_^@!

HickMan
Jan 10th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I LOVE AMURIKA

Mr. Vagiclean
Jan 10th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"Anime is a perverse, evil, insiduous form of animation from the dark land of Japan"

"As a resonsible Christian, I demand to see this garbage removed from our nation. Please sign this petition and send it to George Bush, your Congressman, and the makers/distributors of anime filth and depravity. "

:love

Esuohlim
Jan 10th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I already signed it >:

When I saw it on THE BEST ADULT SWIM PAGE ON THE INTERNET (http://www.novirginsallowed.com/adultswim) :(

EDIT: Oh shit, my signature didn't show up >: >: >:

EDIT II: Wait, can they delete signatures if there's swearing? I said cunt twice I think :(

Jim Duncan - Weather
Jan 10th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I signed it, down with anime and japansies!

Esuohlim
Jan 10th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Al Roker can kick your ass. >:

Rongi
Jan 10th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I like how a bunch of people signed the petetion just to say "fuck you your petetion is shit and I don't support it."

James
Jan 10th, 2004, 08:30 PM
People really need to learn one thing: If there is a petition on petitiononline.com, it's not going to amount to jack shit.

executioneer
Jan 10th, 2004, 08:55 PM
except for perhaps some great comedy :lol

-willie

sports
Jan 10th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Anime is cool. :)

Zebra 3
Jan 10th, 2004, 09:39 PM
People really need to learn one thing: If there is a petition on petitiononline.com, it's not going to amount to jack shit.
>: -> You fuckin' liar!!! (http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=8356)

executioneer
Jan 10th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Anime is cool.

And so are you. :)

-willie

Ninjavenom
Jan 10th, 2004, 09:47 PM
I bet this is just a good joke. What kind of dumb bitch lets her kids watch Love Hina? And furthermore, what kind of dumber bitch thinks that love doesn't exist until 18? She must not have gotten the Age Lowering memo.

Brandon
Jan 10th, 2004, 10:01 PM
These Christian homemakers have way too much time on their hands.

Protoclown
Jan 11th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Of coruse it's a joke. Hell, the guy who wrote the petition has "neko" something or other for his email address.

Jason
Jan 11th, 2004, 11:04 AM
When was the last time a petition on the internet did anything?

Schimid
Jan 11th, 2004, 11:07 AM
You're right, what was I thinking, putting on this site, whole-heartedly believing that the nation's president would read it and eliminate Anime.

You know, because that's what I was doing.

Thinking it would work and all. I really did.

Mad Melvin
Jan 11th, 2004, 12:12 PM
"Just an update: The contest will end in 150 signatures. In the lead so far are "2866. Schimid ^_^~~~~~" "2858. Andrew Maliniak Anime is terrible garbage and should be banned." "2845. hippy FU" "2885. just me ANIME IS GAY! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! 0Wn3D!!!" and "2869. Arsenio Hall HOO! HOO! HOO! HOO! HOO!" Keep up the good work. Today's bonus points go to Knights of the zodiac referances. Good luck!"

:lol My ultra-cool comment is on that list! I rule!

Esuohlim
Jan 11th, 2004, 01:31 PM
When was the last time a petition on the internet did anything?

I DON'T KNOW MAN, BUT I BET THE UCB AND SWC DVD SETS ARE OUT ALL BECAUSE OF I-MOCKERY. AM I RIGHT? :lol

Schimid
Jan 11th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Holy shit, I'm going to win the contest :(

I'm both of the George W. Bush posts :(

Anonymous
Jan 11th, 2004, 06:10 PM
huh

where is this contest?

Mad Melvin
Jan 11th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Damn! I didnt make it to the finals. I Hope you win schimid.

Schimid
Jan 11th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Yes, because it's completely and totally real. :(

Belaus
Jan 11th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I can't agree that anime should be banend. It IS annoying as hell to see those fucking spiky hairdos with the rainbow gamma of colors, or people who need only ONE mouth position to say an entire phrase, or drawings like this (http://www.fotopages.com/objects/202273.cmp). But it entretains those morons at Japan, and it's the only thing that some people rely on to not ending up like slobs.

Besides, Saint Seya rules.

Mr. Vagiclean
Jan 11th, 2004, 07:46 PM
YOUR PICTURE JUST THREATENED ME TO CREATE A LOG

Belaus
Jan 11th, 2004, 07:50 PM
YOUR PICTURE JUST THREATENED ME TO CREATE A LOG

I know. The goddamn fotopages.com does that quite frequently. I fixed it, with a direct link.

Still, I advice you not to see the picture if you don't want to vomit all over the monitor.

SMN
Jan 15th, 2004, 10:55 AM
I think that petition is a load of crap... There are lots of good anime in america as well as bad ones. the "bad" ones is some of the crap you see on tv (excluding adult swim) . The stuff they beleive they could slap on cards and make a gazillion bucks (you know which ones i mean). The "good" stuff is the stuff you find a local Suncoast.(FLCL, Fist of the North Star, Betterman, Macross just to name a few)

As for Anime all in itself, the content is always going to be edgy. That's what makes it cool. Unlinke the Evil Disney where the content is unoriginal, and they try to hide kids from the truth of the world.

Kids, dont listen to Mickey. The world is going to hell.

executioneer
Jan 15th, 2004, 12:37 PM
anime is all shitty pop-philosophy bullshit or retarded children's cartoons >:

-willie