PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Richard Lewis on the Daily Show tonight?

sspadowsky
Jan 13th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Holy Christ, man, what happened to that guy? I know he sobered up for a long time. But those days are obviously over. Tonight, he acted like he slammed half a fifth of Jack and did six lines of coke before he came out of the green room. Did he finally crack like an egg, or what? :eek He was sorta like Robin Williams back in his cocaine days, except funny.

I know enough to know that no sober person, or at least sober person in their right mind, acts like that. Don't get me wrong; it was entertaining. But even Jon Stewart was starting to look a little freaked out.

Jixby Phillips
Jan 13th, 2004, 03:14 AM
WHICH ONE ARE YOU: HILLER OR DILLER :lol

Anonymous
Jan 13th, 2004, 07:28 PM
It wasn't that bad. He did the same thing the last time he was on Conan, and he got off on a tangent, talking about Shaq dragging his penis along on a sled.

Daphne
Jan 14th, 2004, 12:29 AM
I thought his eyes looked really weird, like he's had a bad eye job or something.

bartman
Jan 14th, 2004, 03:34 AM
he seems to try way too hard to be funny on talk shows, always has. like he'll just ramble on and on, and won't even pause after his joke. like a neurotic way of not delaing with a lack of a response...just keep going. he kindof gets out of control. he was great on curb your enthusiasm though, is that what he was plugging?