PDA

View Full Version : FREDDY VS. JASON DVD

Mockery
Jan 13th, 2004, 10:11 AM
It's out today. Who's gonna be picking it up?

I've heard that a lot of the extras on it are really good. Someone said that the alternate ending is much better too, so I'm looking forward to checking that out.

Snatchtastic
Jan 13th, 2004, 11:26 AM
I'm picking it up on my lunch break. Did anyone else laugh alot during the intro when the big screen of flesh got slashed up alot and Freddy started laughing and a bucket of blood splashes on the screen to make the title for the film?

Protoclown
Jan 13th, 2004, 12:32 PM
I wish I could get it now, but alas, I am broke until Thursday.

Mockery
Jan 13th, 2004, 01:09 PM
You can come watch it at my place tonight if ya want.

EverythingWillSuck
Jan 13th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I'll be buying the new Iced Earth today. :(

Rongi
Jan 13th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Iced Earth suck. Buy FVJ >:

EverythingWillSuck
Jan 13th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I'LL BUY BOTH :)

if i've got the dough :/

Command Prompt
Jan 13th, 2004, 08:32 PM
dude, I havn't even bought that damn alien legacy boxset I've been wet for all year. :(

poverty sucks.

Zbu Manowar
Jan 13th, 2004, 08:59 PM
I'm so poor I can't even afford to buy bootlegs. :( ;)

Mockery
Jan 14th, 2004, 01:36 PM
The deleted scenes were mostly useless, though there is a cool one where Freddy is taunting Jason and kicks him in the nuts 'n stuff. The alternate endings/intros definitely weren't as good as the originals if you ask me.

I am surprised that they included the footage from the Las Vegas Weigh-In on this DVD, I never thought they'd bother with that. Very cool. The documentary footage stuff is pretty cool too, as is the little "Hack 'n Slash" camp thingy.

Haven't checked out the DVD-rom features or anything yet and there's still more on this DVD that I need to watch, but all-in-all they did a nice job on it and I'm glad they took the time to put this movie on a nice DVD set.

-RoG-