Anonymous
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:05 PM
serious. wtf is going on in here?

FS
Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:07 AM
Someone pissed off the wrong Van Gogh :(

Sketch33
Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:11 PM
Yeah FS, it's all on me. My mistake. I shouldn't have defended myself or questioned the ablities of those who criticized and insulted me. Now I'm just gonna post whatever and let whatever's said be said. I'm tired of arguing with them. It was fun for a bit, but it got old fast when I realized that McClain was pissed because Xandor and I were ruining his thread. That wasn't my goal at all. If anything, I figured it was keeping it near the top of the list so more people would visit it. I figured there was no harm done. Oops.

Also, Xandor is a friend of mine who happened to be at my house last night while Chojin pulled his "espionage" and since we were using the same connection, we showed up with the same IP. Now they are all convinced we are the same person. The annoying thing is, Xandor has taken it all more personally than I have and doesn't plan to stop no matter what I say, so I'll catch shit from these guys for everything he does. Isn't life funny?

Anonymous
Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:41 PM
Too bad you're not.

Anonymous
Feb 22nd, 2003, 04:17 PM
see, I don't go in all the forums and skip most posts - so I just now saw the crap in that caption forum or whatever. I keep wondering what the hell McClain had to do with anything

Anyway - yeah this is some sad sorry shit

Rez
Feb 22nd, 2003, 05:20 PM
no one says anything about my art stuff :(

Anonymous
Feb 22nd, 2003, 05:33 PM
ok I responded. stop with the :(

Rez
Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:11 PM
ok.

and i responded.

:)

James
Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:22 PM
I know the feeling, Rez. Nobody says anything about my work either. Lazy, uneducated sons of fucks. Can't be bothered to look at the Art and Stories forums. >: