PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein!

Spectre X
Feb 2nd, 2003, 06:34 AM
Rammstein, truly one of the world's best bands EVER! talk about them here. my favorite song of them is: Ich Will.

Michael
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:49 PM
I agree! Rammstein is VERY heavy metal. Their guitar players are excellent! Though I don't really understand the words (Is American), I mostly pay attention to the guitars. And drums. The vocalists voice is very deep, which I love. My favorite song of theirs is Sehnsucht (I think that's how you spell it). I got their CD on the release date (Their latest one). Have been a fan of them ever since. Too bad they only play in Europe and other places in that area. I hope they decide to come to America soon. Though I doubt they'll sell out ANYWHERE down here (Remember WW11?). And most people don't understand German, so, what can I say?

Royal Tenenbaum
Feb 2nd, 2003, 04:18 PM
I still hate them. :)

Gonadatron
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:50 AM
Go to the Metal board here and call Ramstein "very metal." I do like them though. Adios is their most bad-ass song.

Spectre X
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:25 AM
my favorite is: Ich Will.

oh, and royal Tenenbaum, you're an idiot.

LegoLars
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:31 AM
HIS SCREENNAME IS SOLIDSNAKEASS! RESPECT!

Royal Tenenbaum
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:11 PM
And a word ups to your mom.

AChimp
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:40 PM
I just listened to Mutter for the first time.

Chimp likey. :)

Malevolent
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:55 PM
I think Mutter is about hermaphrodites.

In any event, Rammsteins kicks ass mightily. I'd have to go with Spiel Mit Mir for my favorite song of theirs, but it's a wicked difficult choice.

AChimp
Feb 4th, 2003, 10:28 PM
Mutter is "mother." Zwitter is about hermaphrodites.

FeuerAffe
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:16 AM
I love you Spectre X. But I'm not cool enough to have a favorite song...it changes almost daily. At the moment, I really feel like listening to "Der Meister." :)

"Zwitter" is a funny, funny song.

Ninjavenom
Feb 5th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Uh, Rammsteon has had tours come through th U.S. before. They were on the Pledge of Allegiance tour just last year. :/

CastroMotorOil
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:08 PM
I saw them on that, everyone should see Rammestein at least once. The fire and explosions make it worth it even if you are not really into their music. And Burch Dich (sp?) is always an experiance to remember.... :rock

Malevolent
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Mutter is "mother." Zwitter is about hermaphrodites.

That's right. I was on muscle relaxant medication when I made that post :/

Mockery
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah, Rammstein is definitely one of those bands that you can't truly appreciate until you've stood 40 feet away from them and still had the feeling that your face was slowly melting off.

Amazing live show.

Zero Signal
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Yeah, Rammstein is definitely one of those bands that you can't truly appreciate until you've stood 40 feet away from them and still had the feeling that your face was slowly melting off.

Amazing live show.
Especially with that propane flamethrower he was shooting over the audience with. :melt

Hot.

CastroMotorOil
Feb 5th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Was that the one on his face? Or did he actually have one at a show. I never saw that, just the mask that shot flame 25 feet across the stage.

Ninjavenom
Feb 5th, 2003, 07:41 PM
I knew a guy who went on that, and when he came back he kept saying how awesome the show was. It sounded so fucking cool. The cameo in Triple X was cool also, but not nearly enough to save that hunk of shit movie. :(

FeuerAffe
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:44 AM
Michael...what are you on?

Yes, they've been here before, even though they quit the PoA tour before getting near us. >:

They're supposed to be working on a new album right now, and awhile ago they said that they wouldn't be touring again until 2005, though I hope they weren't serious. :(