PDA

View Full Version : Duckman

A.S.H.
Jan 15th, 2004, 06:38 AM
2 AM in Alaska, on Comedy Central that means Duckman, the hi-fucking-larious animated series about the biggest asshole of a waterfowl ever, voiced by Jason Alexander. I scoured all the way back to page 18 and I felt it was a travesty no one has talked about this show on this board yet.

Anyone know if we'll be getting DVDs anytime soon..........................WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!

Emu
Jan 15th, 2004, 11:04 AM
That show was made by Klasky Csupo or whatever, and they're responsible for the disasters they air on Nickelodeon now.

A.S.H.
Jan 15th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Indeed, but that doesn't mean that it's bad, just that everything else they've done (besides Ahh! Real Monsters) sucks.

It's like how Eddie Murphy was a good stand up comedian, went on to make some good movies (48 Hours, Beverly Hills Cop 1-2, fuck 3), and then went on to make shit for the rest of his days.

PS Emu, is your avatar from anything specific? Just curious because it looks cool, like some sorta Juju Voodoo Shaman Troll looking to fuck shit up.

timrpgland
Jan 15th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Yep Duckman is good. They should pair it with Weird Science again. I miss the good ol' USA.

liquidstatik
Jan 16th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Duckman is okay.

Emu
Jan 16th, 2004, 04:11 PM
PS Emu, is your avatar from anything specific? Just curious because it looks cool, like some sorta Juju Voodoo Shaman Troll looking to fuck shit up.

It's the old masked version of the Shadow Hunter (http://www.battle.net/war3/orc/units/shadowhunter.shtml) from Warcraft 3.