PDA

View Full Version : Kel on SNL?

liquidstatik
Jan 19th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Is Kel from Kenan and Kel on SNL now? :o

drunkbrigade
Jan 19th, 2004, 06:22 AM
What station does the new SNL's air on nowadays?

whoreable
Jan 19th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Yea hes on there. I missed the episode saturday night though. I heard it was terrible.

James
Jan 19th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey? Yeah, I imagine it was terrible. I didn't even bother to watch it. The one the week before was pretty shitty too, with Jennifer Aniston.

Usually though, it's not TOO bad.

Rongi
Jan 19th, 2004, 12:53 PM
It's better than MAD TV...which really isn't saying anything. Hell, anything is better than MAD TV. I'd rather be forced to watch the violent death of my own parents then watch MAD TV.

James
Jan 19th, 2004, 12:54 PM
And just think, all you fuckers were fed up with all the reruns of SNL on Comedy Central. Now they've all been replaced by Mad TV. SEE WHAT YOU DID? >:

liquidstatik
Jan 19th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I loved the reruns of SNL. I stopped watching the new ones after all the good people left. :(

From what i've seen of the new ones, Heratio Sanz is the funniest person left.

EverythingWillSuck
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:15 PM
The one last Saturday wasn't too bad actually.... I liked the Bubba Sparxxx skit. :(

I don't remember seeing Kel on it tho.

whoreable
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Amy Polher is the best cast member now >:

liquidstatik
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I dun think i've seen her on there, yet.

Schimid
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:30 PM
RACHEL DRATCH or whatever sucks. :(

Amy Poehler is okay, though :/

Horatio Sanz is really good, and Chris Parnell is pretty underappreciated. I'm not sure if they're both still on the show, but whatever.

James
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Amy Poehler or whatever sucks. :(

Go to hell, and die. In that order. >:

Schimid
Jan 19th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Sorry, I was thinking of Rachel Dratch. They look alike :(

Cap'n Crunch
Jan 19th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Some of the sketches on SNL are horrible. They drag on for 10 more minutes when it might have been funny for the first 30 seconds.

whoreable
Jan 19th, 2004, 06:27 PM
I know horatio is probaly a funny guy, but godamnit he rides the "HEY LOOK AT ME MY MOUSTACE IS FALLING OFF!!" then let That faggot jimmy fallon crackup thing way too much.

Mr. Vagiclean
Jan 19th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Something about Jimmy Fallon just BEGS me too claw his eyes out :/ MAD TV is getting a VERY slight improvement, but that that fucking Stephanie Weir is NOT fucking funny. and i miss Will sasso :(

James
Jan 19th, 2004, 09:33 PM
The only times I ever laughed during Mad TV, was during some of the Stewart sketches, and when Corky and the Juice Pigs were on. :(

And sometimes when Alex Borstein and Will Sasso were at red carpet events.

I think part of the problem with that show is they get a lot of people who CAN be funny, but don't have the ability to pull of impersonations, which is what Mad TV seems to focus on (aside from recurring characters like Miss Swan or Stewart).

HickMan
Jan 19th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Miss Swan is completly unfunny :/

Ninjavenom
Jan 19th, 2004, 10:27 PM
MadTV rules, you fucking homos.

Schimid
Jan 19th, 2004, 10:32 PM
They do have a few sketches that just come out of nowhere that can rock your face to it's core ("Clops", "Rudolph") but most of them are just like an adult version of All That, bringing together crazy characters and screaming people.

But then again, I've noticed that every skit has at least one hilarious line. Can't say that for SNL.

EverythingWillSuck
Jan 19th, 2004, 11:22 PM
I loved that movie review skit in the beginning.

wasn't too enjoyed with the rest of it but that part had me a good lol. :(

Jixby Phillips
Jan 20th, 2004, 03:07 AM
I think Mad TV can be funny sometimes. And it COULD be a great show if different people were making decisions about what got on and what didn't. I've seen sketches on that show that remind me of SCTV's sensibility. But when Mad TV is bad, it's fucking awful. It's the worst thing ever. I wish they'd release Mad TV on DVD so I could rent them on netflix and tape the good sketches and make my own Best-of tapes. Same with SNL :(

liquidstatik
Jan 20th, 2004, 12:17 PM
I know horatio is probaly a funny guy, but godamnit he rides the "HEY LOOK AT ME MY MOUSTACE IS FALLING OFF!!" then let That faggot jimmy fallon crackup thing way too much.

Yeah, it gets annoying when he laughs at every joke they make. :(

Zebra 3
Jan 20th, 2004, 02:31 PM
:( - Jimmy Fallon should leave SNL to never ever return - ever!!!

Rongi
Jan 20th, 2004, 07:28 PM
MadTV rules, you fucking homos.

Ok, if you're a fan tell me this: what is so funny about the first ladies of america making jokes about their vaginas? What's so funny about a parody of Sex in the city called Sluts In the City? I'd honestly love to know.

liquidstatik
Jan 20th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Stuart(Stewart?) sketches are really the only ones I laugh at.

ProfessorCool
Jan 21st, 2004, 12:04 AM

Agreed, unfourtunately they write Horatio in sketches as the "Obnoxious Loud Fat Guy", and believe that he will just pick up where Belushi and Farley left off on that show.

As for woever mentioned Parnell, I alway though that most of his stuff was funny, but they do little or nothing with them on the show. Sorta like what those bastards did to Chris Elliot >:

Rongi
Jan 21st, 2004, 01:42 PM
Horatio is kinda like Jack Black. He has the potential to be really funny but most of the time he's put in bad roles or like Prof. Cool said, he's made the loud fat guy.

Anonymous
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:02 PM
They just had a Mad TV with a great sketch featuring Bob Newhart.

I'm going to tell you ten simple words. Are you ready?

STOP THAT OR I'LL BURY YOU ALIVE IN A BOX!