PDA

View Full Version : Ed Wood

Dixie
Feb 4th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I'm sad, they ended up not releasing it last week :( anyone know when the next tenative release date is?

Geggy
Feb 4th, 2004, 08:15 PM
i don't recall ever falling alseep to a movie other than ed wood. what a snoozer.

Jixby Phillips
Feb 5th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Ed Wood is the best Tim Burton FILM (not movie) and you must have an IQ that is small to fall asleep in it!!!!!! :royal :lol

But seriously though Ed Wood is my favorite Tim Burton movie :(

They didn't release it. The official statement was that they are looking for a better release date. It's probably a legal thing. Some stores actually got it and put it out, so you MIGHT get lucky (though at this point I imagine they'd all be gone now). Ebayers have snatched most of them up and are making 100+ dollars per DVD. Try to get somebody to "check the back" for you at best buy or Costco or another store like that. Maybe you'll get lucky and some ignorant employee will bring one out for you if they still have them in the back. I tried this but was unsucessful :(

Royal Tenenbaum
Feb 5th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Ed Wood is the best and my favourite. I want it to come out. :(

liquidstatik
Feb 5th, 2004, 09:58 AM
We have the it at our video store.

Protoclown
Feb 5th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I wish I knew why it was delayed. I still haven't seen it and I've been wanting to for years. This is one movie I will purchase unseen.

pjalne
Feb 5th, 2004, 12:30 PM
It's good. We've had it on DVD in Europe for a year now, but I might have to buy the new version.

Jixby Phillips
Feb 5th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Originally it was supposed to come out last August, but it was put on hold because Tim Burton wanted to add special features. They were going to just release it barebones.

I am holding out, because it's possible that it might come out with even MORE special features on it.

pjalne
Feb 5th, 2004, 04:08 PM
The special features on the R2 are decent, but the version that is coming now will probably be the definitive version.

Dixie
Feb 5th, 2004, 05:39 PM
jixby, that was such a tease. i looked but no one had it, my main man the best buy guy down the road said he'd hook me up when they do get it though....

Royal Tenenbaum
Feb 5th, 2004, 07:49 PM
They may have postponed it because they though Big Fish would get noms at the Oscars. But, it didn't, because it sucks, so I guess they fucked up.