PDA

View Full Version : Space cases and The Tomorrow People

Big McLargehuge
Feb 13th, 2004, 02:21 AM
The two best shows ever. Both were on Nickelodeon, Space Cases was about a bunch of kids who accidentialy took some space ship through a wormhole, I used to watch this when i was a kid and i had a major hard on for one of the girls (the one who played the other girls imaginary friend). and the tomorrow people rocked 'cause they could TELEPORT :eek

Esuohlim
Feb 13th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Everyone I ask never remembers the Tomorrow People. I don't even remember it, but I remember it existing. :(

Immortal Goat
Feb 13th, 2004, 12:39 PM
OHMYGOD, It was driving me crazy trying to remember the title for the Tomorrow People! I loved both of those shows (except space cases after they got rid of the girl with the rainbow hair).

Sam
Feb 13th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I remember this one Tomorrow People where they had to teleport to an underground base thing, and they didn't know if it even existed and if they teleported and it wasn't there they would die. :eek

Big McLargehuge
Feb 13th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I thought they could only teleport to places they could remember :/

Comrade Rocket
Feb 13th, 2004, 09:28 PM
I remember Space Case. It was cool when the ship crashed on that alien planet.

I also remember the Tommarow people. When they would try to teleport to somewhere they haven't been to they would wind up in the water on that beach.

phnompehn
Feb 13th, 2004, 09:38 PM
I remember Space Cases, and hoping that in the end they would find their way back to Earth (Or just die, as long as it ended well.)

Don't remember Tomorrow People. About when was it on?

Emu
Feb 13th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Tomorrow People was great. Wasn't it a British show before it came here?

Jixby Phillips
Feb 13th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Yup.

Dole
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Was there an american version then? Or are you talking about the english version? Anyone remember the band that used to be on it? one of the cast members was the drummer...they got their own show ...it was rubbish.