PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Show

Rongi
Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:26 PM
I watched an episode of it on HBO last night ( it was the episode where the two guys go to the attic where Anne Frank stayed ) and it was hillarious :(

What season is that episode from? Or should I get all the seasons?

Stabby
Feb 23rd, 2004, 11:08 PM
I would say get all the seasons.
But that one is from season 3. The episode is called "It's A No Brainer" or something like that.

Esuohlim
Feb 24th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Get all the sets, which only equals two sets at the moment.

I don't like it as much as UCB, but I still laughed my ass off. :(

Get it. >:

Jixby Phillips
Feb 24th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Rongi: a lot of people consider that episode to be the weakest of that season, so if you liked it odds are you'll like the rest.

Seasons 1 & 2 have a kinda different feel to them, season 1 especially. Season 1 feels more like a stage show that is being filmed, rather than a TV show. Season 2 is getting there, but season 3 is where the show really bloomed. But they've never made a bad show, and they've almost never made a bad sketch.

Esuohlim
Feb 24th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I haven't seen season 4 yet, so I can't compare, but season 3 is one of the best things I've ever seen. When I first saw the map of Europe that they drew in the shape of the United States, it was one of the hardest I've laughed. And the pre-taped call in show is one of the most brilliant things ever.

timrpgland
Feb 24th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Season 4, Season 3, Season 1 then Season 2

If someone wants a particular episode from season 4 since the DVD isn't out yet I can help. Must be on a fast connection though.

Rongi
Feb 24th, 2004, 04:33 PM
If that episode was the weakest, than I absolutely need to get those DVDs :(

Thanks everybody :)

huond
Feb 24th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Season 4 is so the best. I think they are recording the commentary for the season 4 set right now :eek