PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy's return CONFIRMED

Drev
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:36 PM
http://dvd.ign.com/articles/495/495464p1.html?fromint=1

It's bitter sweet, seeing that the voice of Brian, Meg, and Louis may sound different. :(

Rongi
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Old news :/

American Dad is going to be either really good (if done right) or is going to really really suck bad.

agroskaterik
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Why would brian sound different?

Rongi
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Yeah, Brian is Seth's voice, you ninny.

Drev
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I ment Chris. My bad :(

Schimid
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Who's Louis, again? :(

Ninjavenom
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Alex Borstein. Seth Green does Chris. He didn't say either of them were leaving, he said that some writers were gone, i don't understand why we'd lose lois, chris and brian. O .o

Schimid
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Oh, LOIS.

Whenever I read "Louis" I think of "St. Louis" and not like "Lois And Clark" and I guess it threw me off. :(

James
Feb 29th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Seth McFarlene does the voice of Peter and Brian.

And yeah, this is old news. I'm almost positive none of the voice actors will be replaced though. What is Alex Borstein doing that's so fucking important, you know?

Jixby Phillips
Feb 29th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Yeah, the only thing it said about the voice-over artists was that it shouldn't be too much of a problem getting them back.

Alex said in an interview that she'd drop anything and everything to go back to doing family guy. And I'm pretty sure most everybody else feels the same way.

Perndog
Feb 29th, 2004, 06:32 PM
family guy sucks

Cap'n Crunch
Feb 29th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I think I pulled that in a topic the other day. Nice try though.

Perndog
Feb 29th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Fine. You win.

Rongi
Feb 29th, 2004, 07:08 PM
family guy sucks

Now perndog, I have never really liked you nor respected your opinion in the slightest. But tell me, why do you think Family Guy sucks?

Perndog
Feb 29th, 2004, 07:34 PM
The humor is mostly random and nonsensical. Sometimes it's based on obscure references and I appreciate those, but half the jokes are just mindless and sound like the writers had a huge list and just arbitrarily chose a few to stick into each episode. And if they're not random they're just more repetition of things like A) Chris is stupid, B) Stewie wants to kill Lois, C) Peter is inept, D) look at the smart dog and smart baby who talk but still do dog and baby things.

Ghost of Fraiser
Mar 2nd, 2004, 07:46 AM
GREAT SCOTT! They sold us Look Who's Talking Too: The Animated Series!

http://web.augsburg.edu/~herzog/drawme.jpg

bigtimecow
Mar 2nd, 2004, 04:17 PM
|= 4 |V| 1 I_ '/ 6 ]_[ '/ 0 |.:.| |\| 5

ArrowX
Mar 2nd, 2004, 07:00 PM
look at the smart dog and smart baby who talk but still do dog and baby things.

Theyre smart but do baby and dog thing BECAUSE THEY ARE A DOG AND A BABY!!!!!

Esuohlim
Mar 2nd, 2004, 07:23 PM
YOU ARE ON THE BALL, MY FRIEND

MrAdventure
Mar 4th, 2004, 11:11 AM
http://www.stripcreator.com/images/threereasons/dogonaball2.gif

Big Papa Goat
Mar 4th, 2004, 10:43 PM
The humor is mostly random and nonsensical. Sometimes it's based on obscure references and I appreciate those, but half the jokes are just mindless and sound like the writers had a huge list and just arbitrarily chose a few to stick into each episode. And if they're not random they're just more repetition of things like A) Chris is stupid, B) Stewie wants to kill Lois, C) Peter is inept, D) look at the smart dog and smart baby who talk but still do dog and baby things.

You say that as if those are bad things.

Jixby Phillips
Mar 5th, 2004, 12:44 AM
as peter griffin would say 'this is freakin' sweat!'

Dr. V
Mar 19th, 2004, 06:00 AM
as peter griffin would say 'this is freakin' sweat!'
I didn't know Peter had a perspiration problem.

Krythor
Mar 19th, 2004, 09:33 AM
the doctor is IN :lol :lol

EverythingWillSuck
Mar 19th, 2004, 01:41 PM
http://www.stripcreator.com/images/threereasons/dogonaball2.gif

from reading stripcreatoer comics that dog's a racist homophobe./ :(

crash0814
Mar 19th, 2004, 02:11 PM

Pretty much all comedy is formulaic, but that doesn't make it any less funny.