|FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|Mar 24th, 2008 06:19 PM|
|Jeff The Ninja||
Fuck, i dont post on these forums anymore.
1.STRIDER (Arcade, genesis) - The guy who made this game never intended for it to be beaten. Its an absolute travesty of a game. Sure, the first level is fun, but the rest of the game is a lesson in futility.
2.STRIDER (NES) - Stupid
3.Final Fantasy 12 - I really enjoy how they made Vaan the main character. It was pretty much that it was a last minute decision to make the androgynous dude the hero to appease japanese yaoi fangirls.
4.Surf Ninjas (Game Gear) - why?
5.PO'ed - Not very much fun at all.
|Mar 20th, 2008 03:55 AM|
1: Back to the future
2: Bible games
3: Run like hell
4: Arthur: Ready to Race
5: Scooby Doo: Cyber case
|Mar 19th, 2008 08:17 PM|
|Mar 19th, 2008 07:59 PM|
|The Mighty Pinto||
5. Ghostbusters (NES) - Got it when I was a kid, still can't beat the Zuul building without a Game Genie. Even a Turbo Controller won't get you up those fucking stairs fast enough.
4. Contra: Legacy of War (PSX) - Got this for $2.99 in an EB Games bargain bin, and I STILL felt it was a ripoff.
3. World of Warcraft - Only because I saw a lot of my friends destroy their lives over this fucking game. That, and I got tired of hearing them bitch at each other over who got what loot. It doesn't matter, it's not fucking REAL you idiots!
2. Action 52 (NES/Genesis) - Quite possibly one the worst games ever made. 52 broken, unplayable piles of shit that pass themselves off as "games". If you can find ONE game on this cart that doesn't suck big, fat, donkey cock, then I get legal permission to drill a hole in your skull for scientific purposes.
1. Epidemic - A very obscure FPS for the Playstation. I originally thought it was going to be a cool horror-themed shooter about a dude in a hazmat suit against hordes of plague-ridden freaks that vomited blood. Well, it sounded a lot better in my mind, I guess. In reality, I got a half-baked story about some loser trying to save his girlfriend from a made-up disease, and he does this by piloting a very stupid-looking mech through the same office building over and over in search of a cure. This was the only game in existence that gave me motion sickness, I couldn't play it for more than five minutes before I felt like throwing up.
|Mar 7th, 2008 07:31 PM|
|10,000 Volt Ghost||
Final Fantasy 12 was dreadful. The gameplay was kinda decent but the plot and the characters had the depth of a puddle.
I was going to put Silver surfer for the NES because that's just a rediculous game. Before playing it I assumed Silver Surfer was near immortal but then the NES game made me aware of his weakness.................Everything! I was killed by a Rubber Ducky, WTF! Not the lizard men, or Galactus or something impressive.
Rubber Ducky, you're the one. You make bathtime lot's of fun. Rubber Ducky....You killed the fucking Silver Surfer!!!
That's when Ernie knew he had to get out of dodge.
|Mar 7th, 2008 01:24 PM|
|Mar 7th, 2008 12:45 PM|
I hated those new stupid Sonic games like Sonic Heroes. The opening made me wanna scream "SONIC HEROOOOOOOESSS!!!!!!" OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
The game sucked too, I had to play with sound off as the voices were so annoying. Even my 5 year old brother found it stupid. I don't understand why it's a PS2 "Greatest Hit" It's retarded.
Grandia Xtreme. Stupidest game ever.
The new Musashi. Absolutely awful wasted an hour of my life. The voice acting was just plain unforgivable.
Oni sucked IMO. I found the voices annoying, and it took forever to load for some reason. And playing it made me feel literally sick to my stomach and gave me a headache, something to do with the graphics I believe.
FFX-2 was an embarrassment to the FF series. Really it was just fanservice and mini-games.
|Mar 7th, 2008 07:15 AM|
1: Rayman M
2: Run Like Hell
5: Final Fantasy 1-2, 11, 12
|Feb 3rd, 2008 02:42 PM|
|Jan 28th, 2008 12:53 PM|
The games I hate are as follows:
1.Turok Evolution for PS2
3.Capcom's Fighter's Evolution
4.Marvel Nemesis: Rise of The Inhumans
5.Godzilla Destroy All Monsters
and just to get it out of my system, most N64 games are terrible. I dont even know why i kept buying games for it.
|Jan 28th, 2008 11:05 AM|
This piece of shit right here is my most hated game by far:
|Jan 27th, 2008 06:33 PM|
5. Rambo for the NES (it's a Zelda II knockoff which butchers the plot of First Blood Part II)
4. Ikari Warriors 1 and 2 (it's too easy to die and everyone moves like they're wading in molasses)
3. Back to the Future for the NES (i loved the movie, and i enjoyed the ride so much that i cried when i rode it for the last time, but what in the blue hell does this game have to do with the movie other than the Johnny B. Goode minigame? absolutely nothing)
2. Silent Service (i didn't expect a sim to be that boring)
1. High School Musical: Makin' The Cut (i only played the demo that can be downloaded at wal-mart, and the demo itself was just enough to make me sick. thank goodness they had Contra 4's demo to regain my manliness and dignity)
|Jan 26th, 2008 02:07 PM|
5. Wayne's World gamboy game, No Idea why I bought that game
4. Tony Hawk's Project 8
3. Super Dragonball Z
2. Mario Party 8
1. Jam Sessions
|Jan 26th, 2008 11:48 AM|
|Emu||Second Life's not a game, it's a second life.|
|Jan 26th, 2008 11:34 AM|
|MarioRPG||Second Life should be not included.|
|Jan 26th, 2008 10:57 AM|
My friend and I still sometimes answer each others questions with "go to playOnline to find out" Why the hell should I have to do more work after playing 15 dollars for a book that is supposed to have answers. All I got were pictures?! I could go to a museum, pay less for it, and see much better looking pictures! I don't know if gamers ever got an apology for that, we were certainly owed one.
On the plus side, I was introduced to the concept of printing online guides because of that crap book, so it freed me from paying for walkthroughs.
|Jan 24th, 2008 12:11 PM|
|El Sammo||If I had played Driv3r, it'd ALSO be on the list.|
|Jan 24th, 2008 08:00 AM|
|MetalMilitia||Driver 2 was the best game ever compared to Dr3ver.|
|Jan 24th, 2008 01:57 AM|
I really like Bart vs. the Space Mutants. It was VERY frustrating though. You think the second level was hard? The final level was an excercise in futility. I can't even get back to the final level on my emulator with cheats!
I would almost disagree with FFVIII. I don't think they finished the game. It lacked the polish that I was expecting. I give Square credit for trying something new though. Also, Squall was much less whiny than Cloud. Come on, Cloud pussed up and started getting all sappy and shit on the first damn disc!
5- Any wrestling game. I don't care. Wrestling is stupid, and the games are even stupider.
4-Tekken 5, it was like trying to fight while encased in Jell-O. Tag Tournament was smooth and quick
3-the True Crime series
2-Driver 2, I was extremely disappointed. The roads CURVE!! But the rest of the game sucks nuts.
1-Final Fantasy X, FUCK Tidus. I liked most of the game, the combat system was nice, the leveling system was neat, Lulu kicked ass, but Tidus ruined everything for me. I quit playing because I got tired of his dumbass and his dumberass voice.
|Jan 24th, 2008 01:23 AM|
|Emu||I'll buy the CD-i.|
|Jan 23rd, 2008 07:21 PM|
|Guitar Woman||I don't know what you're talking about, the CD-i Zeldas are some of the most entertaining things I've ever seen.|
|Jan 23rd, 2008 05:57 PM|
|Chojin||I'll buy faces of evil from you if you still have the original case.|
|Jan 23rd, 2008 05:42 PM|
|Jan 23rd, 2008 05:36 PM|
|Jan 23rd, 2008 11:16 AM|
I'm one of the few people on earth who still has a Philips CD-I.
So, my #1 choice is Zelda: Faces of Evil. I can't believe i have such a shitty game. It's laying in my basement somewhere. Guess i'll sell it for 2 cents.
I also hate WoW because... i don't know. I just don't like it.
|This thread has more than 25 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|