Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber > SPACE TREE!!!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread: SPACE TREE!!! Reply to Thread
Title:
Message
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.


Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
Jan 5th, 2008 04:04 AM
Supafly345 More like he's fighting it with rules from english 101 on expository essays.
Jan 2nd, 2008 12:16 AM
Qwarx
Jan 2nd, 2008 12:11 AM
MLE Ah, the oh-so-popular "let's fight humor with logic and see who wins" trial.
Jan 2nd, 2008 12:03 AM
Qwarx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
PS guys, don't not watch this because a stupid posted it, because it is hardcore serious funny.
What makes you say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
I think it's safe to say that nobody gives a shit about you or your stupid ass flash animation you found. Congratulations on finding one of the millions of "funny animations" made by dick heads who think everybody's sense of humor is as plain and inhibited as thier own. I'm glad to see that this sort of trite, common denominator trash appeals to you as this only stregnthens the argument that you suck.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
PS, I see your location says " I'm Pimpin' all over the world! ". I assure you, you are not pimping anywhere.
No shit, Sherlock.

A bit late, but whatever.
Jan 1st, 2008 11:34 PM
MLE Is it your incredibly deep soul that yearns for expression to an extent unimaginable by any other mortal being that forces you to type with a font that is original and full of soul?
Jan 1st, 2008 08:47 PM
Fathom Zero I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good now as I ever was.
Jan 1st, 2008 08:46 PM
Cfr5 Oh, I see. The redesigned font isn't good enough, is it?
Jan 1st, 2008 07:51 PM
MLE 23_, why do you have the need to change your font and size and all before you post?
Jan 1st, 2008 07:49 PM
Qwarx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
So, are you still a homo, at heart?
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
I watched the latest episode, the one about the memory tree.

I didn't get it.
that one isn't that funny.
Jan 1st, 2008 06:52 PM
23_ I watched the latest episode, the one about the memory tree.

I didn't get it.
Jan 1st, 2008 06:49 PM
Chojin how dare you share things you like with us
Jan 1st, 2008 06:48 PM
Misdemonar So, are you still a homo, at heart?
Jan 1st, 2008 03:06 PM
Qwarx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
I think it's safe to day that nobody gives a shit about you or your stupid ass flash animation you found. Congratulations on finding one of the millions of "funny animations" made by dick heads who think everybody's sense of humor is as plain and inhibited as thier own. I'm glad to see that this sort of trite, common denominator trash appeals to you as this only stregnthens the argument that you suck.
Jan 1st, 2008 02:59 PM
Qwarx
Jan 1st, 2008 04:56 AM
Supafly345 Ed Atlin is a comedy genious kids.
Dec 30th, 2007 11:41 PM
Cfr5 I like the cut of your jib, Evil Robot.
Dec 30th, 2007 08:25 PM
Evil Robot PS, I see your location says " I'm Pimpin' all over the world! ". I assure you, you are not pimping anywhere.
Dec 30th, 2007 08:23 PM
Evil Robot I think it's safe to day that nobody gives a shit about you or your stupid ass flash animation you found. Congratulations on finding one of the millions of "funny animations" made by dick heads who think everybody's sense of humor is as plain and inhibited as thier own. I'm glad to see that this sort of trite, common denominator trash appeals to you as this only stregnthens the argument that you suck.
Dec 30th, 2007 06:37 PM
executioneer ok i watched four episodes of this and only one of them had any appreciable humor in it and that was mild at best, but since it didn't make me want to kill myself afterwards i'm gonna give it a rating of "almost as bad as drawn together"
Dec 30th, 2007 09:56 AM
Supafly345 PS guys, don't not watch this because a stupid posted it, because it is hardcore serious funny.
Dec 26th, 2007 01:37 AM
ZAKO the GREAT if you say yes, i'll be gay for you.
Dec 25th, 2007 11:36 PM
Qwarx No. Never was.
Dec 25th, 2007 04:44 PM
Misdemonar Are you still a homo?
Dec 25th, 2007 02:03 PM
Qwarx yes it is
Dec 25th, 2007 04:17 AM
ZAKO the GREAT that's how you got your avatar...
This thread has more than 25 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.