I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post Yer Picture Here... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3)

James Feb 18th, 2003 06:21 PM

I Robo would pull a Robo and remove the pic, so I have it saved. I'm going to have lots of fun with it. :)

GnrySgtHartman Feb 18th, 2003 06:28 PM

That is fucking disgusting dude.

MUSTACE BANDIT Feb 19th, 2003 08:44 AM

GIVE IT A BIG MUSTACHE.

I WOULD PERSONALLY BUT HE PULLED THE DAMN PIC.

Ninjavenom Feb 19th, 2003 01:00 PM

I didn't get to see the damn thing. :/

Protoclown Feb 19th, 2003 05:35 PM

What I found most amazing about it was the fact that he was WALKING ON THE WALL. 8-)

Les Waste Feb 19th, 2003 07:16 PM

Apparently, Robo has not yet mastered the photo imaging technique of "rotate image 90 degrees clockwise."

:(

Daphne Feb 21st, 2003 09:40 AM

I got one of those weird Polaroids, that takes tiny pics that double as stickers, for free I took these before I got bored with it.

James Feb 21st, 2003 09:41 AM

NO ASIAN MEN? :tear

Daphne Feb 21st, 2003 09:48 AM

I'm wearing clothes!

James Feb 21st, 2003 10:15 AM

That was your first mistake! :(

FS Feb 21st, 2003 03:29 PM

:SPACECAT

It's not a picture of me... but I took it. So it's my picture. And I'm posting it here. In this thread. 8)

Skulhedface Feb 21st, 2003 04:25 PM

[edit: Pic removed. Had ex in it. Bitter as hell. Looking back, I took it too personal. So I'll remember that if I get around to posting more.

Luv, Skulhedface :) ]

Anonymous Feb 21st, 2003 04:31 PM

And who the fuck are you, again?

James Feb 21st, 2003 04:34 PM

At first I thought you kissed your girlfriend, and got lipstick on your mouth. Then I noticed she had no lipstick on...

So why the fuck are your lips bright pink?

Skulhedface Feb 21st, 2003 04:47 PM

bite them for 21 years. See how raw your lips end up. Which, I might add, actually makes them red (some of us have worse habits.)

And I admit I'm a newbie, OK? But I guess I'm being singled out because I don't see anyone else getting half as fucking scrutinized as I am.

Hateful, hateful, hateful.. But I guess the most wonderful part is the guy that was all up my ass about GWAR being cool and then going to another thread and bashing the shit out of me. Blind hatred is fun!

Anonymous Feb 21st, 2003 04:49 PM

Could you cry about it? Thanks.

Skulhedface Feb 21st, 2003 04:54 PM

I could, but whining is best left to all you exclusive types who are all just too cool for me. :D

Either that, or someone shit in your cereal. Just a hunch.

Oh well. I forgot, exclusivity is what made high school so fun. Because we were all too narrow-minded to welcome anyone else's opinion.

Or we were just making feeble attempts to be witty.

Apply this any way you want. And I look forward to the next scathing remark. But why should I get bent out of shape? Bitter high schoolers were always that way.

Anonymous Feb 21st, 2003 04:55 PM

It's funny that you mention highschool. Because you are gay.

Skulhedface Feb 21st, 2003 04:57 PM

Wow! A "gay" response! How intelligent! How poised with wit and ironic connotation and overtones!

In other words, exactly what I expected.

Must be nice to know you proved me right ::smiles::

Skulhedface Feb 21st, 2003 05:00 PM

Oops, I forgot...

How embarassing it must be to have been one-upped by a newb. Shucks.

Maybe if you didn't have the proverbial stick jammed up the proverbial sphincter, this thread could've been a little more pleasant. How shortsighted of you. But then, I admit myself, bitterness is fun, but there's a difference between funny bitterness ("Maybe you should go crawl away and slink back into your cubby now") and just plain desperate, embarassing bitterness ("You're gay")

::takes a bow::

Anonymous Feb 21st, 2003 05:03 PM

Skulhedface I bet you like malted milkshakes don't you!

noob3 Feb 21st, 2003 05:04 PM

look at me im skulhedface

ill tape like this okay

because im skulhedface and this is how i type because im gay

Skulhedface Feb 21st, 2003 05:10 PM

lol more "gay" responses.

All I can ask is, preoccupied much?

Preoccupation with a subject or word in response to an argument and subsequent obsession with said topic often are signs of an underlying surge of such feelings, laying dormant until ultimately released.

Now, if you're far along enough in high school to understand what that means, you know it applies to you. That's all you need to know.

Now, just to save the next poster a little brain power (since it seems a few of you need to save all you can get) I'll throw in the next "insult retort" post for free.

"Hey Skulhed, your dumb, uh huh huh. And gay. And I fuckd ur muther. She was good. Huh huh. Now can you help me tie my shoes? Oh yea and u suk."

Anonymous Feb 21st, 2003 05:12 PM

You should enter a joke-getting contest. :)

*fag

Skulhedface Feb 21st, 2003 05:13 PM

and yes, malted milkshakes are cool. Although you can't get 'em around here anymore.

On a side note, they tore down our Dairy Queen to put in a new strip bar.