I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post Yer Picture Here... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3)

kahljorn Mar 9th, 2004 02:48 AM

Me? I'm not sure if i ever webcammed with you.. but i prolly did... yea.. i think i remember now... and i had one of my annoying guitars with like one or two strings.

And yea, I went through stages where I purged everything and tried to act manly. Like shaved all my hair off, threw all my makeup away :O
Besides, there's people here who knew since the first time I posted here!

This conversation is too serious for me.

Anonymous Mar 9th, 2004 02:55 AM

I'd post a picture of me in makeup and everything but that only happens in the mornings and I'm usually on the way to school then :<

And I tend to dress/make-up in a 'cute' fashion, rather than a 'woman' way. :<

Male faces and bone structure make pretty much any guy trying to look female just ugly. It's better to work with your male features than try to 'hide' them :< :< ;<

Perndog Mar 9th, 2004 02:57 AM

So you're French, then?

kahljorn Mar 9th, 2004 02:57 AM

Cool, I suck at doing makeup, I don't have a very steady hand, and the person I live with just jacked all my girl clothes cause they dont want to live with a gay person.

Also I'm on hormone therapy, so I have breasts growing. I'm special.

Anonymous Mar 9th, 2004 03:04 AM

Are you going to get reconstructive plastic surgery on your face as well? Or end up getting one of those self-adhesive vaginas slapped on?

kahljorn Mar 9th, 2004 03:08 AM

LOL, yes I'm getting facial feminzation surgery probably within the year(all a matter of money at the moment, might take out a loan), and SRS(Sexual reassignment surgery) after that.

The idea of a fake vagina is kind of unappealing, unless used to hide unsightly bulges.

Anonymous Mar 9th, 2004 03:11 AM

I was kidding about the self-adhesive thing. If they existed, I'm sure people would be slapping them onto stop signs and stuff.

I dunno, it's just my opinion that a well-maintained guy can look better than a woman with just as much work. Women also tend to look worse as they add makeup.

ItalianStereotype Mar 9th, 2004 03:12 AM

you guys are so far ahead of me...

Jixby Phillips Mar 9th, 2004 03:12 AM

TARA REID :lol

kahljorn Mar 9th, 2004 03:22 AM

I'm pretty fucking sure they make latex vaginas. In fact i have seen them around before. They make them with real hair and everything, and holes so you can pee with them on. They also make breast forms, but I'm sure you know that..

Anonymous Mar 9th, 2004 03:36 AM

Can we hang out and tug on each others' privates when you're all done?

kahljorn Mar 9th, 2004 03:38 AM

I won't have anything to tug on once I'm done

Anonymous Mar 9th, 2004 03:39 AM

Yes or no

kahljorn Mar 9th, 2004 03:41 AM

for 50 dollars we can do whatever you want, hunni.

glowbelly Mar 9th, 2004 07:46 AM

i've known kahl's secret for years. i'm happy for him. he deserves to be happy. i'm also sorry if i ever pissed you off, kahl. i was going through some bad shit myself and my head wasn't on entirely straight.

awwwww.

Supafly345 Mar 9th, 2004 09:05 AM

I find this very interesting, and I don't know why.

Supafly345 Mar 9th, 2004 09:06 AM

I should post a pic.

davinxtk Mar 9th, 2004 09:13 AM

Terra Mar 9th, 2004 09:32 AM

I think kahljohn is drop dead gorgeous and I really love davinxtk's dark brooding good looks. It matches perfectly with the intelligence of his posts and dry sense of humor.

Trigger is adorable and just what I imagined he would be. :) I'm tossing this one up since I can't remember which thread you posted on with your picture (or if it was this one - too lazy to go back and check). It was earlier this morning and my memory isn't what it used to be after the high octane beverage I just had.

glowbelly Mar 9th, 2004 10:25 AM

i have the best picture of davin ever and it's MINE ALL MINE >:

kahl has noice legs.

trigger, your nose is just fine. kinda like you. ;)

terra. i like you. strange, but true.

ooooooh, it's girls hit on boys day. and make friends with girls day, if you're a girl.

Sethomas Mar 9th, 2004 12:31 PM

If only I had a pic to post to ruin the streak :(

sadie Mar 9th, 2004 02:01 PM

i remember kahl--who does have great legs and a sexy tummy, too. heh--asking me how to be girly. i was all like, you're asking the wrong girl 'bout that. i'm just ME. :P

davinxtk Mar 9th, 2004 02:28 PM

Just got out of the shower. Couldn't find the digital cam, used the shitty webcam again.

Matt Harty Mar 9th, 2004 02:31 PM

LOL <3

glowbelly Mar 9th, 2004 02:33 PM

next time aim the camera a little lower please. thank you.