I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Drunk drivers have a new enemy... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14338)

Lotida Oct 23rd, 2004 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin

Now that's funny!!! :lol

DeadKennedys Oct 24th, 2004 12:03 AM

Lol Lotida I agree lol :lol

The Retro Kat Oct 24th, 2004 02:33 PM

A movie you say?...

I may suck at photoshop, but Scru Agro and myself are pretty god damned good filmmakers.

Drev Oct 24th, 2004 05:31 PM

I remember seeing this animated gif from some anime movie i never saw. It showed this girl running across the street to see her firned, then she got hit by a car so hard, her head flew off and her friend caught her head. What I would do is show that, fade to white, and have "Live the dream. DDAAF" appear.

Ninjavenom Oct 26th, 2004 10:10 PM

Bump. You fuckfaces >:

Drev Oct 26th, 2004 10:11 PM

I was wondering when someone would. :(

Thank you. :)

ArrowX Oct 26th, 2004 10:12 PM

OMG POSTCOUNT

Mr. Oysterhead Oct 26th, 2004 10:13 PM

Do you ever shut up?

ArrowX Oct 26th, 2004 10:31 PM

my POSTCOUNT says it all you cockjockey

Emu Oct 26th, 2004 10:32 PM

and he has five hundred fucking more on that other faggot account he made

Anonymous Oct 26th, 2004 11:43 PM

He only made the other account to keep his post-per-day rate down. All the crap about him not being able to log into his primary account was some fantastic swerve he thought up while dining on his 7th pot pie that day in the cafeteria.

ArrowX Oct 29th, 2004 02:59 AM

no in all honesty the password I was using before for arrowx wouldnt work.

Guitar Woman Oct 30th, 2004 04:32 AM

Lol @ Chojin

From this day forward, let it be known that I am a DDAAF member.

Johnyy Darko Oct 30th, 2004 01:18 PM

There trying to fuck us with are plan
Quote:

*** Special Message from the AFADD Staff ***

i.mockery.net will be "spamming" several message boards on the Internet intending to use our name, but link it to their new site instead, which will be making more fun of Anime fans who are against drinking and driving. Special thanks to Crystal for sticking up for us on their message board! They didn't like that so they banned her from making any more posts.

i-mockery.net has even been so bold as to say, "The idea is to be subtle. Just make one or two posts about Anime Fans Against Drunk Drivers, but set the link to go to something else instead. Don't actually post them until the site has launched." Several posts have been made on various message boards already linking to our site now, but could be edited to link their twisted site instead within the next week or two. If you see this, please report it to that message board administrator. Thank you.

If you see any new posts about the Anime Fans Against Drunk Drivers (AFADD) on message boards, you will know it did NOT come from us. If you're an Anime fan and you're against drinking and driving, then i-mockery.net is also making fun of YOU as well, and there's no sense in that! It's because of their site that direct linking has been disabled.

We're proud of all the awesome site members we have! Thank you for all the outstanding and numerous support emails we receive on a daily basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Harty Oct 30th, 2004 01:51 PM

After that i'm suprised a few of them havent signed up here yet.

FS Oct 30th, 2004 01:58 PM

Quote:

There trying to fuck us with are plan
Did that sound even remotely like a sensical sentence in your head?

ArrowX Oct 30th, 2004 02:00 PM

One already did. Yugisthebomb but it was banned. Tehyprobably wont sign up here because their parents are mad enough at them for being failures as human beings and I don't think they need any more.

Helm Oct 30th, 2004 02:41 PM

Post more, Arrowx. This thread needs you.

Emu Oct 30th, 2004 03:20 PM

This has to be one of the funniest events of the century.

adeptninja Oct 31st, 2004 12:23 PM

I was looking at the anti-raver site and I got an idea. It would be awesome to have DDAAF gear! God it would be awesome.

ArrowX Oct 31st, 2004 01:10 PM

I was watching the Commercial for Bunout three yesterday and at the end of the commercial it says "Remember your car is a loaded weapon, so get out there and use it!" Then I added "Against anime fans" onto it and you got a t-shirt.

James Nov 2nd, 2004 07:00 PM

Today, I learned that trying to describe what this is all about to someone not on these boards makes me look like Hitler. :(

eggyolk Nov 2nd, 2004 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowX
Tehyprobably wont sign up here because their parents are mad enough at them for being failures as human beings and I don't think they need any more.

Well that probably is the reason! :lol[/i]

eggyolk Nov 2nd, 2004 07:25 PM

[i]

Burger Lord Nov 2nd, 2004 10:53 PM

anime fans are already fragile enough after having their asses kicked daily in every school they have ever attended, obviously they would never try posting on a messageboard where all the members would make fun of them for days while visualizing kicking their asses. basically you guys scare the shit out of them,

...I can't explain yugiisthebomb though......